Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Patrick was a Saint...but I ain't!! Party! 3-21-09 Fenton Hazzards      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Phoenix_41
Msg: 101
Patrick was a Saint...but I ain't!! Party! 3-21-09 Fenton HazardsPage 5 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
OH YUCK, Blue...was having a good morning until you reminded me it was Friday 13th
OMG, I'm going back to bed!!

Kat any word on the shuttle, trying to figure out where I'm gonna stay?
Hmmmm, did someone say something about a half nekked fireman????
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 102
Patrick was a Saint...but I ain't!! Party! 3-21-09 Fenton Hazards
Posted: 3/13/2009 9:50:02 AM
Nothing from them at the Strat....boo hiss! Will try once more...let you know by end of day!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 103
Posted: 3/13/2009 12:12:06 PM
Hey Garry....

You are quite welcome!

I have added the rideshare info to message one...and listed you and your member profile link as a method of RSVP/contact for this. :)

If I hear anything else different, I will post it, of course!
 Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 104
Posted: 3/13/2009 12:24:42 PM

Hope you are really coming!

Last time you said those words to me, you ran off and found a boyfriend before I arrived... .

It's been 1 year, since I was there, and I do want to come again but...., I have my own event on the 20th, so I won't be there. I signed up because I am watching and wanting to come back across state to party again, and I want to get all your future mass emails.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 105
Posted: 3/13/2009 12:29:01 PM
Wow...and how short-lived THAT one was!

Well, as I told you in the email...Turkey Butt Teaser!! But tis ok...I know you will make one, soon! And actually, some of us are talking of road-tripping it to your parts, as well as Sherry's some time, as well! But we seem to be the PARTY CAPITAL right now! Sooo much happening!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 106
Posted: 3/14/2009 6:33:56 AM
Smiley and Chris...I think you both will be very pleasantly surprised at the amount of FUN that happens at a POF party! This is a new venue for me, as a hostess, and they are going ALL OUT to make it a kick ass night, and earn our business! Todd!

A small handful of us are going to stop in there tonight after the "90 Day Party" being hosted at Hot Spots. All are welcome...Staggercatt is playing!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 107
Posted: 3/14/2009 1:48:55 PM
To those who know me well enough to know where I live...lol...some of us are meeting up at my house to rideshare TONIGHT. (not the night of this gig!) As posted earlier, we are going to Hot Spots and Hazzards...meet at my house at 6 if interested...will be leaving by 630. :) To those who don't know that info...you are welcome to meet us there!

Ciao babies!
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 108
The Patrick was a Saint...but I ain't Party! 3-21-09 Fenton Hazzards
Posted: 3/14/2009 10:56:52 PM
Hazzards isn't that big of a place....I hope it can hold us all...:-)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 109
Posted: 3/15/2009 11:33:20 AM
Hi all!

Yes, Hazzards was most definitely a tad slow in service last night....TODD! Come on in here and chit chat and let us hear how the staff will be at least DOUBLED, please? And the AC on early into the night! LOL

Not sure why everyone thinks the place will be so packed...it is double the size of Bobby's for sure, and their max cap is much higher, as well!

On another note...STAGGERCATT rocks!!! I am very much looking forward to the party with them and Hazzards sister bar, O'Aces in April!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 110
Posted: 3/15/2009 2:18:54 PM
Well, we are going to try and be as ergonomical as possible in setting up....where you walk in and get IDed, then to the right, near the stage, we will have a nametag table with the 50/50 Split the Pot-O-Gold and prizes. The kissing booth will most likely be at the rear end of the center island bar, or...???

I think it is going to be a kick butt time...and I am very psyched about such!
 doover4real
Msg: 111
Posted: 3/15/2009 3:28:38 PM
OK blueskys you just confirmed my being at this event, your friend Ginger was way to hot out there dancing at the Strat! See you two there. Bill
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 112
Posted: 3/15/2009 3:32:07 PM
They have 3-4 pool tables which takes up a lot of space; but I have faith in ya, Kat....I'm sure you'll get it worked out....I'm looking forward to it too. Let me know if ya need help setting up or anything.

Yum! Cake!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 113
Posted: 3/15/2009 4:05:58 PM
Debi...I guess I cannot horde the cake to myself...*sigh*...and will put a cake table out! LOL It's a masterpiece in itself, of course...a true "Irish cake," right, Debi?

I think the most congested area was the BAR...and everything else was pretty smooth sailing. I went to the ladies room twice and not once did I have to wait!

I would MOST DEFINITELY reccomend bringing CASH as opposed to running a tab. When you run a tab you have to go through one specific waitress or bartender...whomever started such...and THAT can definitely slow things down, waiting for a specific server!

I forgot to take a peek at the menu...anyone look at it last night??

Alaine...thanks sweetie!
 hippyguy007
Msg: 114
Posted: 3/16/2009 8:38:15 AM
..so kat the hippy leprachan is going to be there....
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 115
Posted: 3/16/2009 8:46:36 AM
Awesome hippy leprechaun! Wow...reminds me of my acid days!

I bet its magically delicious!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 116
Posted: 3/16/2009 9:28:32 AM
Ok, awesome! We now have all of the volunteer positions, filled! THANKS TOM for stepping in for that last spot that needed to be filled!!!

Of course, we can ALWAYS use more (especially some BOYS) at the Blarney Stone Kissin' Booth! Remember, there will be a RESERVED table for the volunteers!

Also, I need the Primo Seating winner from the 5 O Clock party to contact me! I think her name was Maria?? Dunno her user name...if anyone knows, please forward her on to me, please!
 previouslyme
Msg: 117
Posted: 3/16/2009 10:15:34 AM
Yeah for newbie Tom! He did take a sneak peak at the POF in action back in October when we were at Shady Jacks! There is a picture of him with Truda posted on the after math thread.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 118
Posted: 3/16/2009 1:50:38 PM
Hey...I need a last chance shout out for March BIRTHDAYS...if you are having one and would like to be recognized, please mention it here, or send me an email!

So far we have:
Laura
Michael
Vickie

(sorry if I missed anyone...frazzled sort of day, today!)

Looks like this one is gonna be hoppin'! And I see in the sign ups, that RReady is reaaaalllllly ready...he already has his green on! Which reminds me...don't forget to PILE ON THE GREEN! Hats, pants, jewelry, beads, face & body paint, etc....it all counts...and the PERSON WITH THE MOST GREEN, wins a prize!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 119
Posted: 3/16/2009 4:38:28 PM
Sorry for the piggy back posting, but wanted to let everyone know that no one returned my call from the Strat, so my guess is that they are not interested in providing a shuttle for their guests. PLEASE get a hold of GARRY (info in message 1) if you are interested in ridesharing from the STRAT or other hotels nearby!!

Also, for those who went to Hazzards this past weekend....I spoke with Todd and he said that there were two MIA bartenders who went to Chicago for a concert...their replacements are not as fast...but the regulars will be there for our party, as well as others. There will also be a shot girl and beer tub girl...if you drink the domestic bottles, my suggestion is to utilize the latter!

Anyone with donations, please get a hold of me before the close of today...am putting all the final info on the sponsor sheets and so on!

Also, any March birthdays, speak now or forever hold your peace! LOL
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2009 7:59:40 PM
hold my what did you say
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 121
Posted: 3/16/2009 8:16:25 PM
hey Kat, not sure on the # for this one, I'll guessimate 200 for now. I have the link in my personal email. While T and I were at KT's the other night, I dropped the info to a few folks at the bar...imagine that LOL

Looking forward to it after a week with my young'n.
He was actually a big kid tonight and let 4yo and 6yo play his video games and explain things to them.
 TheKidof72
Msg: 122
Posted: 3/16/2009 8:54:33 PM
Thanks Denise, now I remembered why I couldn't make it to this party...........you invited a 25 years old that wants to follow me home..............no thanks.

I can't make it to this party cause I am a Saint..........That is Saint Theresa to those that know me on here ..So I guess I will just have to have my own party that Patrick was a Saint, and Saint Theresa will have to give him a good reason to go to confession.

On the flip side, I might make it down, just not sure yet. Was told by someone that hangs out there at Hazzards that if I go to let him know, he said it was a pretty cool bar to hang out at.
 previouslyme
Msg: 123
Posted: 3/16/2009 9:00:43 PM
Co-worker on sick leave, thus I am stuck with a pager this week and next. I plan on covering my duties as door greeter! So FLOMO, Tom... you have to be there. I know you will have female volunteers to take my place within seconds. You make all my co-workers drool everytime you have dropped by.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 124
Posted: 3/16/2009 9:08:27 PM
Theresa, I really enjoyed the place on Saturday...nice ambience once the place was cooled down...nice decor...loads of entertainment with pool tables, electronic darts, and video games, and a good sound system/set up for bands! They had all the booze I asked for...even Honey Turkey! LOL

Of course I am always pleased when you show up...whether signed up or not!

Denise...the signs ups are indicative of over 200...but who cares, right? (Oops...the venue cares, thats who! LMAO) Tis a party no matter what! The more, the merrier!

Am totally beat and down for the night...everyone have pleasant dreams and wake to a beautiful morn!
 BacktoAR
Msg: 125
Posted: 3/16/2009 11:30:40 PM
You guys sound too Kewl, fun, and awesome!!!

Hi Harley, my B-day is 3/21!! How awesome! long with 4 of my co-workers! NOthing going on in Sfield really, so I may do a roadtrip you way!!! Ting a 4 day wkend Fri-Mon.

What's the closest as far as o/n accomodations? No, not outside in the back of my truck !!! :-) Can get back to me at BacktoAR on POF or direct to blscottmo@sbcglobal.net

Need some of your gang here...help to get this thing going in Springfield!!!

WildBarry
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Patrick was a Saint...but I ain't!! Party! 3-21-09 Fenton Hazzards