Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 EvilLolli
Msg: 3
view profile
History
FursuitsPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
You mean furry fetish? Using animal costumes to get off w/ possible gender unknown and social strangers in a "fluffy pile"?
I for one never fantasized about Mickey or any of the other costumed minions of advertising, but if it works for you..............
Having done mascot work in the past, umm ABSOLUTELY NO! Its hot, sweaty and smelly-so not in a fun way or a turn on.
I like to know who I am, umm getting hot and sweaty w/ face to face.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 5
Fursuits
Posted: 2/18/2009 2:52:53 AM
No.... NOT my thing BUT, if it's yours OP.... I say find someone with the same interests. There is always a sexual compliment for your own tastes out there, just be sure she cleans her costume before you get busy. Never know how many animals may have furroughed in there with her in the past.
 cw35
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Fursuits
Posted: 2/18/2009 5:13:32 AM
Aren't people with the furry animal suit fetish called "plushies" or "furries"? They have their own news letter and organization I think. I don't quite get it but it seems like harmless fun if it's your thing. Seems like it may be an expensive endeaver. Not to mention extremely hot to perform inside one of those suits. lol. You know the old saying. If you can imagine it there's a fetish for it.
 ~rain~
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Fursuits
Posted: 2/18/2009 5:33:56 AM
I dressed up like a bunny once!!..

but I have no fur!!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Fursuits
Posted: 2/18/2009 5:44:43 AM
I know many furries... they're kind of quirky.. hehehe.

I was actually having this discussion yesterday with my guy. I totally don't get the suits. The majority of them are hideous. I've seen some really good ones, but they are not cheap.

I'd say more, but I'm pleading the 5th.
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 9
Fursuits
Posted: 2/18/2009 11:34:07 AM
this sounds like an EXTREMELY RARE fetish. i would imagine you'd have to advertise for it on a billboard along the interstate.

even moreso i'll bet i could get a BJ from Kate Beckinsale before you could find anyone willing to do a "fur pile".

good grief!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Fursuits
Posted: 2/18/2009 1:46:49 PM

even moreso i'll bet i could get a BJ from Kate Beckinsale before you could find anyone willing to do a "fur pile".[/quote
You'd be wrong.

Seriously, is it anybody else's thing besides "your" thing? Truly, how many thread respondents thus far were mascots or circus clowns with sexual dysfunctions, or have a Big Foot fetish?

He's not going to find sympathetic respondents on this site because this site is primarily comprised of *vanilla* people with a few *kinksters* thrown in.. mostly those who are into a bit of BDSM.
 Happily Ever...maybe
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Fursuits
Posted: 2/18/2009 1:59:53 PM
Didn't see CSI, but I do remember an episode of Entourage where Drama and Turtle met a girl (from Craig's List no less!) who was a furry. It seems awfully weird to me, but hey, to each their own.
 cw35
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Fursuits
Posted: 2/19/2009 4:17:49 AM
Some people are talking like CSI created the fetish and people are copying off of the TV show. The fetish and groups were around long before CSI put it in their show. If you actually watch CSI regularly, you will see that if there is a certain crime, piece of tech or topic that has been in the news, the writers usually create an episode similar or one revolving around the topic. They do this regularly on all the CSI shows.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Fursuits
Posted: 2/19/2009 5:13:24 AM

Either way, be a goddamn man... do what you want and get her to do it or find someone else.

HAHAHA!! That's funny coming from you considering the thread you posted...
 whytwater
Msg: 17
Fursuits
Posted: 2/21/2009 11:23:19 AM

I dressed up like a bunny once!!..

So!! (envisioning floppy ears and cotton-tail) LOL!! But did you act the part? Follow-through matters, HUGE, and not just on the links.
I went to a Playboy club in NYC once, in Playboy's heyday. It was hilarious. Those were some full-grown wabbits!!
 Kariann71
Msg: 19
Fursuits
Posted: 7/17/2012 6:21:10 AM
Yuck... But hey, to each his/her own. If it makes you happy, it's consensual and you're not hurting anyone else then more power to you. ;)
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 20
Fursuits
Posted: 7/17/2012 7:14:59 AM
No not my thing at all. A guy I know has a real fur fetish. He has a bunch of long fur coats & fur hats. Yes it it is hot wearing them inside. Lol. And he gets a lot of stares in the winter wearing full length blue fox & the other coats he has that usually women or pimps wear. His fantasy is a girl on all fours with a sheep skin attached around her while he wears a wolf skin. He said he just about did it but she just had a sheepskin on her & it kept falling off. He asked me if I'd do it I said yes then thought about it & really wouldn't. He has to have straps put on a sheepskin.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 21
Fursuits
Posted: 7/18/2012 5:47:21 AM
people **** about dog hair on them and cat hair dont want hairy vajaja but want to have sex while in a fur suit wow kinky but wood try it forthe right person
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 23
Fursuits
Posted: 7/19/2012 6:56:19 AM
Vanity Fair magazine once did an article. The reporter went to.a plushier convention. & some of the things he said were somewhat unappetizing. He said a lot of the suits looked like they'd never been cleaned and had clumps of matted fur and he didn't want to even guess what it was. And costumes with the big holes cut out in front. And the scritching piles were pretty anonymous. Ppl would just join & start humping. But he said there was a feeling of loneliness in the air & he talked to ppl.& in his opinion it was mostly men unable to face a real life. Then there was a very short interview w one guy & yes he lived in his parents basement. Lol. I saw the CSI & those ppl were much more normal then the real ones sounded. Ohh & the guy they I intervied also has sex w stuffed animals w holes cut into them. I guess that's popular. Definatley not anything I even wanna get close too.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Fursuits
Posted: 7/19/2012 9:05:10 AM
Is there a board game version, like Trivial Fursuits?
 LittleLisa03
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Fursuits
Posted: 7/19/2012 12:25:11 PM
I develop products for a virtual chat site online & there is a large furry community. Not all furries are into being a furry for the sexual fetish side of it (although some are). From what I've seen, many just really like animals... or enjoy being creative & making their own character up. It can actually be pretty artistic.

People like comic book heroes like Batman, Superman, etc. - creating a furry character or persona is really no different from that.

Pony fur I made ^_^ http://i47.tinypic.com/20r9ws9.png
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >