Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 blonde chickie
Msg: 26
Drity TalkPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Dirty talk is hot !!

"Let me **** u like a slut baby !!" kinda shit
 SilverSurfer77
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Dirty Talk
Posted: 2/19/2009 1:46:19 PM
WOW.
So Tues you need to have a twin sister somewhere near me. LOL
I think you're more than dirty talk I think your grab me take me make me scream fulfill my needs and do it now. Not caring who is watching and who sees us does it matter since in this act it's just you and me and the being we have become together.

Ok back to that 2 day long cold shower ;)
 dpdeprived1
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Dirty Talk
Posted: 2/20/2009 9:09:24 AM
I love it when I gp down on a guy and he tells me how it feels and how he likes it done. I love it when he teases me to the point its torture and then making me admit how much I love to suffer. Then when he makes me beg for even just the tip. It clouds my head and I will do anything just for that little bit. Then when I get it how it makes my whole body buck with desire and when I can no longer get a single word out thats when I'm his and thats when he makes me say it only then do I get what I need .... sorry mind went off on its own again dang thing lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >