Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Washington  > Do you think that American women today, in general, suffer from "The      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2bornot2be2
Msg: 22
Do you think that American women today, in general, suffer from The Princess Syndrome?Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Ugh........why are peoples foreign travel stories always so boring and self absorbed?
 Kaseywa38
Msg: 23
Do you think that American women today, in general, suffer from The Princess Syndrome?
Posted: 2/27/2012 6:28:41 PM
I have several friends that suffer from this syndrome. A few are pretty, some are not. However, they all get quite a bit of attention from the opposite sex. Seems to me that there are plenty of males that are into that type.
 Crimson_and_Grey
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Do you think that American women today, in general, suffer from The Princess Syndrome?
Posted: 3/1/2012 1:21:33 AM
well my dad says I am by definition a princess. but i would never describe myself your definition. your defining the "Bellevue" princess. Maybe you need to meet more princesses from places that are taught better values. Dont rope us all into that barbie crap!!!!
 DorkDude23
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2012 1:59:28 AM
Ugh, I'm originally from Omaha, NE and we have quite a large amount of "princesses" out here. They are one of the most annoying personality types a woman can have...imo. Some shallow morons like that kinda stuff, though.
 Womac911
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2012 10:57:13 PM
Wow, this is an old topic.

However, I'll say yes, women do suffer from it. Most of them, at least.
I blame it partially on "Real Housewives"and the Kardashians.
 hitahomerun
Msg: 27
Posted: 6/15/2012 11:10:07 PM
No Question about it. Some not all in there 50's think there Empresses. It is amazing how many old broads think there young. They have no idea that there wrinkled and not what they were in there 20's The women in Washington over 50 are pathetic mentally.some actually are in there 60's AMAZING... They need to go to Vegas and see how real women in there 60S actually look. There is an abundance of them there an they realize how old they are. I think it is due to the younger women in Washington are kinda mediocre. In Vegas over 35 is old and the women know it.
 Schmooopy
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/23/2012 7:04:40 PM
Nothing wrong with having good self esteem. It's not all about how a person looks. Beautiful people can suffer from low self esteem.

I know someone young who is beautiful and behaves like an entitled princess. It's a turn off and if someone treats me with disrespect then I keep them at arms length and have no interest in befriending that type. You can still be confident and treat people decently. If not, then you lack character.
 jdkangaroo
Msg: 29
view profile
History
 Schmooopy
Msg: 30
 Ripkin2406
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2012 2:50:34 PM
YES! I do indeed think you are on to something...Makes a guy wonder if he should look to other ethnicities! In fact, I think all people in America are getting a bit rude and complacent, both men and women.
 Ripkin2406
Msg: 32
view profile
History
 DorkDude23
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2012 1:18:00 AM
Not to sound racist at all...but black girls seem to have Princess Syndrome on lock down more than any other.I'd say a good 90% of black girls I see on dating sites, or in life actually, in general are ALL about money and getting everything handed to them by men. They won't accept anything less. There are quite a few of every other ethnicity as well, white girls are number 2. My first experience with one of those girls was a white girl. She was so bad she went as far as telling everyone to call her "Pryncess".

God, I wanted to strangle that ****. haha
 Spiritus4
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/10/2012 7:33:49 AM
Wow AnaMiluska,
You said it beautifully. I fell victim for one of these types; she was half asian, half caucasian gal. She had me wrapped around her finger for the four years I allowed her to share my home. Stored her crap that could fill two bedrooms (even a piano), let her cats ruin half the house, spent on her gifts, took her on numerous vacations, helped her ungrateful kids get jobs and let them stay with me rent free til they could get their own place. In the end she moved out with her adult kids (daughter and her husband, both 26) . They even had 6 & 8 year olds of their own! She left half her belongings at my home for the last 6 months before I put my foot down. Haven't heard from her in a month! Guess she thinks she's punishing me and that I'll beg her to come back? No way!
Over the last 6 months, she's called twice daily telling me how much she loves me and how she has been intending on eventually disclosing our relationship to family and friends. I guess she tells them that it was over last November. I finally wised up and told her she was a liar and a user and that she had a week to come for her belongings. Haven't heard from her in a month or seen her in two. She abandoned our relationship and her belongings.
What a POS! Kicked that one to the curb. Live and learn. NW women are the worst!
 vousami
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/11/2012 10:11:52 AM
I find a lot of the younger women do, in fact, act like a princess. They are spoiled and rude, yet expect to be treated like a lady. But let's not forget the men. They are also often mannerless and downright rude. Overall, I find that people have forgotten things such as 'please', 'thank you' and general kindness to others. If you want to be treated well, you must act accordingly and not expect your 'significant other' to provide everything for you.
 AHSfan
Msg: 36
Posted: 7/11/2012 9:51:44 PM
Spiritus, why on earth would you let a woman live in your home with her family, no less??? Wow
 Spiritus4
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/12/2012 7:45:11 AM
I don't care for your implication that I was foolish, madam.
I allowed her to live with me for four years before I agreed to help her kids come over from Hawaii. I helped get him (son in law) an interview at Boeing. I opened my home to her two adult 26 yo children, daughter and son in law, for a month and a half. They came and went without regard, never offering to help with the home chores. They even had friends coming and going.
I'm a non-smoker and asked my GF if the kids were smoking. She would always cover for them explaining that they didn't smoke and knew I didn't approve of it. Eventually, I confronted the daughter and she said that she was smoking but doing so outside, "mom said it would be ok." When I asked my GF about this, she answered "she's trying to quit." An outright lie!
A few days later I learned that she was planning to move out with them all along. She just used me to get her kids over from Hawaii.
She took half her belongings and they set up in a condo in Mountlake Terrace. She lied and manipulated me for months afterwards. I finally became fed up and told her to come get her belongings. Haven't seen her in months. Haven't heard from her in four weeks. She just left her junk at my home. Just a shameless liar/user.
When you love someone, you want to help them. You want them to be happy. I wasn't a fool for being taken in by a liar.
 AHSfan
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/12/2012 2:01:08 PM
You went into this relationship with your eyes open and now you're so pissed you condemn all NW women as being like this trashy woman. I don't like your implication that because you allowed yourself to be used you think it's because she's a NW woman. Please.... seriously??

Maybe that's just your way of making sure that doesn't happen again and I'm not unsympathetic. I just find it sad and scary that people are so abusive. I think we've all be in abusive situations to one extent or another. That fact that you're here shows that you're willing to try again. You just seem to have a lot of anger ~ maybe that's healthy. She's damn lucky you're a nice man. She could mess up and piss off the wrong guy some day
 DorkDude23
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 7/12/2012 6:31:24 PM
These kinds of women is why I'm kind of happy to be in the disabled with no job or car position. Money hungry whores want nothing to do with me. Hahah

Unfortunately women in this society(and men too) have been brainwashed into thinking those things are really important in life, even if they are not complete money hungry whores. So my pool of fishes is greatly reduced....but the quality of catches when I do...that is through the roof!
 Spiritus4
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/14/2012 11:19:15 AM
Thank you for your explanation AHSfan. It was honest and sympathetic.
I don't like to view women this way, but I don't have to tell you how many of them are. Just amazing how Seattle women in particular have such an inflated sense of self value and entitlement. Most PNW women are not nearly as honest, faithful, accountable, and accomplished as their male counterparts, yet they have the audacity to judge men here in all respects. Their expectations are entirely unrealistic for what they have to offer. Most are frumpy and overweight but think of themselves as average or athletic? It's no wonder I see so many guys looking overseas for wives, the women here are just awful outside and inside. We want honest, faithful, attractive partners with agreeable personalities, not geisha's!
Now please, don't counter with how there are bad guys out there too. I know there are, everyone does. I can't quantify how many there are of each gender, I'm only relating my views on the gender I'm interested in, women. It seems to be acceptable practice amongst Seattle women, to emasculate men and use them like doormats, then brag about fooling them out of their hard earned money. Bad women can't tolerate good men. They only settle for us as a last resort.
 AHSfan
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/14/2012 12:06:13 PM
That's pretty depressing to think that so many young women here are like that. I know that where I work I have found that there are a lot of dishonest people who have no qualms about taking someone else's property.

I've been with gross men but I blame myself and my self esteem at the time. I have been fortunate to meet a man here that is wonderful in a lot of aspects. He's just not fully open to having a relationship, so I'm kinda back to square one in that I'm looking for someone who wants one :)

Best of luck to you in your search
 JustOneMoreTry
Msg: 42
Posted: 7/22/2012 5:14:51 PM
Do you think it's possible she posted it to get attention? Which she is obviously now receiving?

Just a commentary from someone who works her ass off for everything she has, doesn't like diamonds and HATES to shop.
 clumsylikesparky
Msg: 43
Posted: 8/14/2012 9:38:27 PM
Washington single women "generally" speaking, as in the majority as seen in this site and others, look for the B.B.D. The bigger better deal, always looking for the upgrade, it's just the way it is and how the nurture of social ideology imposed this complex or ideal into their heads. Don't get me wrong men have plenty of issues too, and narcissism is not gender biased. The thing to take home is if you find someone with a little humility hang on to them. I get tired of reading the phrase "down to Earth" over and over again when apparently some women feel accosted if you simply email...anyways good luck fellas.
 unaxeptable
Msg: 44
Posted: 9/6/2012 2:59:05 AM
My only problem is the overweight unattractive girls who post they are "athletic" body types and try to msg guys way out of their league.
 LoveMyDog55
Msg: 45
Posted: 9/6/2012 2:33:13 PM
I see that too where women who are clearly overweight put down average. I've also been approached by men that are obese. Not very realistic
 MiseryMachine24
Msg: 46
Posted: 9/6/2012 9:27:45 PM
i'd just like to know why women are so high and mighty lol... ****ing too good to even partake in a conversation, let alone become friends. so what, you have a stinky vag that hoards of sleezy men wanna use for their satisfaction. if this site is any indication of how seattle woman are, i needa get the **** out asap.
Show ALL Forums  > Washington  > Do you think that American women today, in general, suffer from "The Princess Syndrome"?