Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Washington  > Do you think that American women today, in general, suffer from "The      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 clumsylikesparky
Msg: 43
Do you think that American women today, in general, suffer from The Princess Syndrome?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Washington single women "generally" speaking, as in the majority as seen in this site and others, look for the B.B.D. The bigger better deal, always looking for the upgrade, it's just the way it is and how the nurture of social ideology imposed this complex or ideal into their heads. Don't get me wrong men have plenty of issues too, and narcissism is not gender biased. The thing to take home is if you find someone with a little humility hang on to them. I get tired of reading the phrase "down to Earth" over and over again when apparently some women feel accosted if you simply email...anyways good luck fellas.
 unaxeptable
Msg: 44
Do you think that American women today, in general, suffer from The Princess Syndrome?
Posted: 9/6/2012 2:59:05 AM
My only problem is the overweight unattractive girls who post they are "athletic" body types and try to msg guys way out of their league.
 LoveMyDog55
Msg: 45
Do you think that American women today, in general, suffer from The Princess Syndrome?
Posted: 9/6/2012 2:33:13 PM
I see that too where women who are clearly overweight put down average. I've also been approached by men that are obese. Not very realistic
 MiseryMachine24
Msg: 46
Posted: 9/6/2012 9:27:45 PM
i'd just like to know why women are so high and mighty lol... ****ing too good to even partake in a conversation, let alone become friends. so what, you have a stinky vag that hoards of sleezy men wanna use for their satisfaction. if this site is any indication of how seattle woman are, i needa get the **** out asap.
Show ALL Forums  > Washington  > Do you think that American women today, in general, suffer from "The Princess Syndrome"?