Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Men over sixty - seem to like women in their own age bracket.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ready_Real
Msg: 76
Men over sixty - seem to like women in their own age bracket.Page 4 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

Mother Nature is not kind to women as they age. A man is a visual person so an older women may not look as appetizing after having kids and hormonal changes. Yes I prefer a younger woman for that reason. At 40 we all should have learned about life, academics, responsibility etc... Yes that football helmet hairdo with hairspray definitely is a turnoff...

My My. Someone is in a morning mood to sweep some generalizations today.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 77
Men over sixty - seem to like women in their own age bracket.
Posted: 4/5/2012 9:02:18 AM

Mother Nature is not kind to women as they age. A man is a visual person so an older women may not look as appetizing after having kids and hormonal changes. Yes I prefer a younger woman for that reason. At 40 we all should have learned about life, academics, responsibility etc...

Ouch.
I hate to point out the obvious, but mother nature works on men as well,
and I'm guessing when she worked on some, she was pissed.

Good grief
 DragonBits
Msg: 78
Posted: 4/5/2012 11:12:10 AM
There are a lot fewer women that are available to date in my age bracket that have a similar energy level and interest. But why get so hung up on age, the only ones that age matter to are you and your partner.
 Blue-Eyes-Shine
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2012 11:22:49 AM
Mother Nature is not kind to men as they age. A woman is a visual person so an older man may not look as appetizing after having his chest sunk to his waistline. Yes I prefer younger men for that reason. *snort*
 Miss W
Msg: 80
Posted: 4/5/2012 12:13:33 PM
Um no...there are lots of men over 60 who still delude themselves that they are still attractive to younger women. Just yesterday, a friend of mine (age 51) was contacted by a 75 year old who looked like death warmed over who wanted to take her to Europe for a "special" dessert. ROTFLMAO! I guess the secret is having money, lots of it. How can you justify a toad like Rush Limbaugh attracting a 30 something wife?

I recently joined another site that shall remain nameless and I (age 52) was inundated with 60 plus men. When I said no thank you, they got defensive and said that they had been with women younger than myself. I told them that I wished them well with those endeavors and proceeded to put some age boundaries on my profile. I do have to say that there are a lot of guys who are looking who have let themselves go and I feel sorry for them. Oh and there are a lot of blurry pictures, both on here and there. Who are they trying to fool? I see more of that than helmet hair...
 BlackLady1953
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2012 12:54:02 PM
Thank you, blue eyes-shine.....and lets not forget those huge, rock-hard bellies tht look like they're carrying twins or triplets.....and long hairs growing out of their ears....scruffy beard, scraggly, thinning hair and the attendat combover.....
 wading thru
Msg: 82
Posted: 4/5/2012 1:06:40 PM
Not yet...where are they?
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 83
Posted: 4/5/2012 2:17:07 PM

I hate to point out the obvious, but mother nature works on men as well,
and I'm guessing when she worked on some, she was pissed.

Too funny. Score one for the ladies.

I'm not sure what you mean by liking people in our own age bracket. I like people in any age bracket. If you mean for a serious relationship, then I would say I fall in that group of men. It just seems we can relate so much better on so many issues. The stories we share are familiar, like the remember when........happenned. We both are in the same place in our lives like looking at retirement and where we want to live and what we need to do. I'm not sure how you do that with a 30 year old unless you are wealthy enough to pay for her retirement too. And then you are robbing her of a career. I've always been more of a practical person. A virgo (don't tell anyone I said that or we might have Astrology Wars Part II). I've also made peace with the aging process. I eat right, work out and stay active but despite all that I'm still aging and I my physical appearance will diminish in time. I expect that everyone else will too.
 smilingrock
Msg: 84
Posted: 4/5/2012 4:06:02 PM

Thank you, blue eyes-shine.....and lets not forget those huge, rock-hard bellies tht look like they're carrying twins or triplets.....and long hairs growing out of their ears....scruffy beard, scraggly, thinning hair and the attendat combover.....

But you ladies have us outclassed by wearing those sweats with the belly flap down to the knees and boobs pancaked down to the belly button. And the grace of pushing a shoping cart full of junk food down the supermarket isle is just so aluring. That oily stringy hair flopping around just makes us look for flies around your head.
 jsphn11
Msg: 85
Posted: 4/5/2012 4:13:30 PM

But you ladies have us outclassed by wearing those sweats with the belly flap down to the knees and boobs pancaked down to the belly button. And the grace of pushing a shoping cart full of junk food down the supermarket isle is just so aluring. That oily stringy hair flopping around just makes us look for flies around your head.

If this is the socio-economic environment you are used to then you didn’t do well in your life….
 smilingrock
Msg: 86
Posted: 4/6/2012 4:27:24 AM
Well you can look at Oprah, Rosanne Barr, Rosie O'Donnel and others with good incomes. Your statement holds no water. Fat and gross has no income barriers. Christ these women are not even paper bag material. LMFAO
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 87
Posted: 4/6/2012 6:31:16 AM

Well you can look at Oprah, Rosanne Barr, Rosie O'Donnel and others with good incomes. Your statement holds no water. Fat and gross has no income barriers. Christ these women are not even paper bag material. LMFAO

So speaks the man with dark, blurry pictures on his profile.

You are delusional if you think that only women wear this type of apparel or buy junk food. The stores where I shop have loads of obese old men whose fat white bellies drape over their belts; their t-shirts are skin tight and can't cover the blubber so it is exposed to the world. It is a wonder that I am not blind. I would rather see the short obese guys who wear the shirts made for TALL and fat men--sure, the shirts hang to their knees, but at least Moby****is covered.

The rest of the fat men wear pants that barely cover their scrotum: this is so they can brag that they wear the same size pants that they did in their 30s. I live in fear that these low riding dungarees will slip down over their skinny frog legs and expose something that WILL cause me to blind.

Oh, and I won't even go into the number of butt cracks, combovers, and skinny male pigtails that I have seen.

These men are not piling their carts full of veggies, fresh fruits, and lean meats.
 smilingrock
Msg: 88
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:18:37 AM
Stores where I shop have burnt out looking, leather skinned, long haired women who live in fantasy land thinking they are attractive as well. All in all Mother Nature is rougher on women as they age as they start looking like a man. =(
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 89
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:25:16 AM

Stores where I shop have burnt out looking, leather skinned, long haired women who live in fantasy land thinking they are attractive as well. All in all Mother Nature is rougher on women as they age as they start looking like a man. =(

I have to disagree--I am 59 and not only am I attractive, but I do NOT look like a man. I have met many, many men who are younger than I am who look older than I do.

Perhaps you should shop elsewhere.
 Ready_Real
Msg: 90
Posted: 4/6/2012 10:00:03 AM

Mother Nature is not kind to women as they age. A man is a visual person so an older women may not look as appetizing after having kids and hormonal changes. Yes I prefer a younger woman for that reason

Well you can look at Oprah, Rosanne Barr, Rosie O'Donnel and others with good incomes. Your statement holds no water. Fat and gross has no income barriers. Christ these women are not even paper bag material. LMFAO . . .

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Methinks thou art deliberately stirring this kettle of forum fish with an outrageous spoonful of the most extreme examples of unattractive ladies on thy planet! Perchance to draw upon thee much notice from the ladyfish?

Then again, a few profile photos revealing what er, ah, ahem, um "things" lurk below thy eyes and upper chest may well put an end to thy much ado about nothing!

Happy Easter:)
 jsphn11
Msg: 91
Posted: 4/6/2012 10:19:54 AM

Of course, I can look at them. But how many fit trim people are in their income range? What is the percentage of grossly overweight people among the rest in their socio-economic group? If most women you see have pancake breasts pressed to their stomachs and their bellies are covering their thighs then you are definitely among the group that grew up and continue living on potato chips because they have no money for salmon and blueberries.
 smilingrock
Msg: 92
Posted: 4/6/2012 11:10:42 AM

If most women you see have pancake breasts pressed to their stomachs and their bellies are covering their thighs then you are definitely among the group that grew up and continue living on potato chips because they have no money for salmon and blueberries.

I stand corrected as some women's breasts I know have moved down to their ass. As far as their diet goes I cant really say what goes down their gullet. For all I know they could be eating midget men for a snack.
 nativerock
Msg: 93
Posted: 4/6/2012 11:11:31 AM

Oh dear looking like a man, that is some fate they have to look forward to..lol
 jsphn11
Msg: 94
Posted: 4/6/2012 11:21:03 AM

I stand corrected as some women's breasts I know have moved down to their ass./quote]
OK, now we are getting somewhere. “Some” is the key word. There are others who look good in their older years. Mother Nature is equally kind or pissed at men and women.
 Blue-Eyes-Shine
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2012 11:55:32 AM
The last page or so reminds me of how ugly some men's personalities can become.

The rest of the fat men wear pants that barely cover their scrotum: this is so they can brag that they wear the same size pants that they did in their 30s.

Funny! I have seen some profiles where a man has stated this. Their photo is exactly as you described.

Things in everyday life cause little bits of songs to pop into my head, right now the voice in my head is singing "I'm sexy and I know it." LOL These forums are a never ending source of entertainment. :)
 smilingrock
Msg: 96
Posted: 4/6/2012 1:01:23 PM
Ah ladies dont despair as here is something to cheer you up on a down day. Copy and paste into your browsers command line:

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?&c=1&p=numa+numa+song&vid=3ab6266c6d8df77423425043e5eb0037&dt=30216137&l=105&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts4.mm.bing.net%2Fvideos%2Fthumbnail.aspx%3Fq%3D5025460138213499%26id%3D43d4265cd6027937b457947eb4938bf1%26bid%3DOYyuKGU51%252bnWug%26bn%3DThumb%26url%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252fwww.evtv1.com%252fplayer.aspx%253fitemnum%253d254&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.evtv1.com%2Fplayer.aspx%3Fitemnum%3D254&tit=Numa+Numa+Dance+Song&sigr=11cc22bb1&newfp=1
 seki1949
Msg: 97
Posted: 4/6/2012 1:05:57 PM
Women over sixty! Sexy! Yes, Yes, Yes . . .

Totally Age Appropriate, Seki
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 98
Posted: 4/6/2012 2:34:23 PM

Ah ladies dont despair

None of us are despairing.

And dude, post a clear head and body shot. Let us SEE you. Methinks that you protest too much.
 Ready_Real
Msg: 99
Posted: 4/6/2012 2:40:13 PM

Ah ladies dont despair as here is something to cheer you up on a down day. Copy and paste into your browsers command line:

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?&c=1&p=numa+numa+song&vid=3ab6266c6d8df77423425043e5eb0037&dt=30216137&l=105&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts4.mm.bing.net%2Fvideos%2Fthumbnail.aspx%3Fq%3D5025460138213499%26id%3D43d4265cd6027937b457947eb4938bf1%26bid%3DOYyuKGU51%252bnWug%26bn%3DThumb%26url%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252fwww.evtv1.com%252fplayer.aspx%253fitemnum%253d254&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.evtv1.com%2Fplayer.aspx%3Fitemnum%3D254&tit=Numa+Numa+Dance+Song&sigr=11cc22bb1&newfp=1

Hmmmm. . . if I open this link, will it give my spanking brand new laptop some vile disease what is it virus? red death? the bubonic computer plague????
 ontario_woman
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2012 2:41:24 PM
None of us are despairing.

And dude, post a clear head and body shot. Let us SEE you. Methinks that you protest too much.

Me thinks that someone should remind him that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. LOL

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Men over sixty - seem to like women in their own age bracket.