Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Rawk it for the Fawk of it! Impromptu Party @ 5Oclock Somewhere 2-28-      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Rawk it for the Fawk of it! Impromptu Party @ 5Oclock Somewhere 2-28-09Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
well i wouldnt want to mess up any ratio's so ill pass on this one and my kisses are priceless not just anyone rates them either well atleaste not the good ones anyway
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 34
Rawk it for the Fawk of it! Impromptu Party @ 5Oclock Somewhere 2-28-09
Posted: 2/25/2009 8:36:19 PM
Hippy...I have considered a "That 70's" theme! It just seems that some holiday or other, takes over! LOL

Russell...whatevvah!

Lance...awww...all for you, baby!! If you believe that! LOL

Joni...gotcha! Awesome! Am I also marking you down for calling the couch, office, or...??? LOL

I am getting psyched!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/25/2009 9:54:31 PM
OK....Just got some AWESOME news!

Griffin & The Gargoyles have been booked to rock the house with us at Hazzards for the "Patrick was a Saint...but I Ain't" party! Whoo Hoo!

So, at THIS PARTY, THIS WEEKEND, there will be an opportunity to win a "Primo Reserved Seating Package" which will include a Table for Four near the band...a bucket of brewskies...and MORE! ;O)

But YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/26/2009 7:21:03 AM
You're not good at greeting, Lisa???? And you know this because...???

Girl...you are like one of the least socially inept persons I know....quite the opposite, love! Tis ok, we will have some additional volunteers, I am sure! ;O) What are you calling for your crash pad, woman? *lol*

I am soooo psyched...am ready...and word has it, none of those boys in brown will be around either!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/26/2009 12:17:09 PM
Oh most definitely, you can have drinkage...and boobage...and huggage...and kissages...and...well, any ages but baggage?! LOL
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/26/2009 3:07:40 PM
Well, the sign ups are creepy crawly compared to last time at the same venue, but that one had a lot more notice too. And we ended up tripling that time!

I know Amanda, Jamie, and some others are coming who are not signed up...so maybe we women won't be so outnumbered by the guys, after all! LOL

I am just hoping that everyone is not leery of signing up due to the slow service last time...they have assured me that they intend to have more staff! MANY venues have had to have a second party to earn our loyalties. Let's please give them the same!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/26/2009 4:32:01 PM
Awesome, Lance! Hey...at least we know at least one person will be loving the band!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/26/2009 6:15:20 PM
ack!! I wanna go, I wanna go..thanks Lisa for covering for me..um, I don't sprout horns when I go around making sure, folks aren't sitting on their duff and expecting to have a good time but wondering why they can't meet anyone!! LOL

I just don't think I can make it to Perryville that evening (early enough) and want to be well rested for festivities on Sunday.

Have a for me
Remember to tip your waitresses and bartenders!!! If you get that $12 wristband, don't forget bringing along some extra $1's and such to tip as you go, I ended up tipping at the end of the night, the first time we were all there!

Please hang on to your keys or give to a trusted friend in case you cannot drive home sober...and keep your cell phones with you, in case you need to call someone to come and get you!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/26/2009 7:16:40 PM
Aw, Dawg...I wish you would get a job with no weekend hours! LOL But I will see you on the 7th, love!

Denise...you will be missed, but I sure hope you work your usual magic and end up showing up, chica! I do not think I have had the opportunity to even buy you a proper birthday shot, have I?

Joni...I just crack up thinking of that Vicks laden feet thing!

Everyone use tomorrow night to REST UP...well, except for our BIRTHDAY BOY, MARTY! And then we will party like the fishies do, on Saturday! Woot, Woot!

And Angel...sure hope you are not too exhausted from moving, to make it! Welcome to the area, chica! :O)
 SusieStL
Msg: 42
Posted: 2/26/2009 8:42:01 PM
STOP right there.... before we go any farther... ok I had to come in with a dramatic entrance.

Randy, don't be acting like we are in the sticks... WTH I live further south than 5 Oclock Somewhere.... AND I work close to Union Station.. during the week in work hour traffic I can make it to work in about 35 minutes...so no we are not in the sticks... you are out there in your neck of the woods....

awe, come on Randy... you can get a few hours in if you get there at 7...

go have a for me...
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/27/2009 5:35:47 AM
I'm starting to get antsy and I wanna go to this!

I guess I'll just take the time and actually do something constructive and get my outfit together for the following week.

It just occurred to me Kat, no special dress for this event! No red shirts, beads or green! lol
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/27/2009 6:07:54 AM
Nope...just birthday paddles and previously mentioned bondage gear, Shell!!

35 minutes, Susie?! Speed demon!

Actually, I feel the same about the SC County parties...can it get any further?! LOL But it is still fun, and it is so interesting to see the mixes of different people!

I just try to "spread the wealth" amongst different bars, and go to the ones where they give us the best deals, first and foremost...and have kick booty bands....as well as....well, the OBVIOUS...the SPACE. LOL This place has a backup banquet room if we ever got to Strat size!
 Phoenix_41
Msg: 45
Rawk it for the Fawk of it! Impromptu Party @ 5o Clock Somewhere 2-28-09
Posted: 2/27/2009 7:05:34 AM
Hey Lance, I know we haven't met in person but from one country lover to another....
Do you know what you get when you play a country song backwards?

You get your truck back, your significant other back, your dog back and you have a full drink.

Go figure the one party I don't get to go to and it's the country one, oh well.
Have fun enough for both of us!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/27/2009 7:07:14 AM
HaPpY BiRtHdAy, MARTY!!!!!

HarleyKat~
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/27/2009 7:35:09 AM
HaHa...now Laura is going! She was unaware of Hotel Kats...LOL...wowza, we have a guaranteed after party, happening, too! LOL
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/27/2009 1:38:42 PM
Griffin & The Gargoyles just might be tossing in a couple GUITAR LESSONS to that "Primo Seating Package" giveaway!
 Phoenix_41
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/27/2009 3:06:58 PM
Sorry luv, I have to back out gracfully for this one. Thanks for the invite though, sister comes first. Maybe I can talk her into coming to the next one w/ me. Will still be there for the 7th and 21st. Have fun and drink one for me!!! ( beam & coke )
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/27/2009 3:38:46 PM
Bummers, Laura...will drink something for you, but it ain't gonna be a Beam & Coke!
 Phoenix_41
Msg: 51
Posted: 2/27/2009 7:17:29 PM
YEAH!!! I'm back in...Sis called, she has to work Sun. morning so she won't be able to do anything tomorrow night, so I'm staying here and she's going to try to get off so she can come w/ me to the party on the 7th.
Still have my room (floor) saved for me?
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 52
Posted: 2/27/2009 7:42:32 PM
Ms Kat, sorry, no impromptu visit by me tomorrow night..heading to Perryville 2/3pm'ish or so at the latest. You can buy me a bday shot at the Mar 7 party.

Looks like you have a nice little crowd for tomorrow night, maybe it won't blow them away like it did last month ;)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 53
Posted: 2/27/2009 8:24:27 PM
Laura...be careful...all the in and out and we will have to start calling you Mini Bayotle! LOL LMAO!

Yes, girl...your spot is still safe in the Hotel Kat! LOL

Denise...I think we will be surprised and end up with at least 65 or 70! ;) I know many who are not on POF that are coming...as well as the usual crew who refuse to sign up! LOL You're right...we won't blast em like last time...but I think that is a combo of things...the music, the service last time, the economy and so many parties of late, etc.

Hey...at least we know...a couple a month is best! :O)

Well, I am psyched...and can't wait to see you all!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/28/2009 7:09:06 AM
I will, Randy...I will! *Raises hand to volunteer!* I won't be too much of a bogart, though...I will save a few for others!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/28/2009 9:32:13 AM
LMAO! Are you complaining? LOL

I wanted sooo bad to make it in and see BobCatt and the rest of StaggerCatt, dammit!

Hey...if we do not have enough to warrant the extra help...it is a just gonna have to be a risk they assume. It kinda evens out....we probably lost a lot of otherwise interested people who went the first time and were appalled by their service or the county boys being so ever present. Now that those things are resolved, some people need to hear it went well before going back, I guess? Hey...I am ALWAYS willing to give a second chance...but once THAT gets fvcked up...no more. LOL

Either way...tis gonna be a PAR-TAY TONIGHT!!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 56
Posted: 2/28/2009 1:20:50 PM
Imma guessin something is going on with POF maintenance...can barely get in and out, and can't get to my mail...so hope to see you all tonight!

Ciao!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 57
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Rawk it for the Fawk of it! Impromptu Party @ 5Oclock Somewhere 2-28-09