Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 parklabrea
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Sleeping with your hand on partner's privates (or vice versa)Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Did you say, sleeping with your head on your private's partner? Be careful, you can get thrown out of the Army for that.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Sleeping with your hand on partner's privates (or vice versa)
Posted: 2/24/2009 7:51:50 PM
I use to do this to an ex of mine. I just loved to fall asleep with him in my hands. I guess I felt close to him and comfortable. I don't do it now cause I think most men would find it weird but I was with my ex for around 6 years before I started doing that. He never seemed to complain either and he would fall right to sleep as would I. I guess for me its kind of like when you cuddle up to your SO and I just like to hold him instead. I've never had a guy do it to me but i have had them hold onto my chest as they fell asleep. My ex woke up a lot during the night and was hot to go and it makes me wonder if stirring him up a little before he fell asleep might have been a cause. He didn't get really hard but he would definitely be aroused a little and I loved being able to feel him fall asleep.
 newblue1970
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/25/2009 5:48:11 AM
I have always LOVED doing this with my partners, as I have always been an affectionate guy, in and out of the bedroom. I like random touches any time during the day. I've had to explain to some that its NOT a case of wanting sex all the time, but its just a reaffirmation that we're in a romantic/physical relationship. I have lots of female friends that I may hang out with and watch TV or a movie, but do I hold onto their breast during it? No, thats saved for my SO. The same holds for sleeping (although I don't sleep with any of my friends) with the SO; touching/holding each others genitals is a way of saying we're in this special relationship, and you can only do this type of thing with this person.

Some times it may lead to arousal for a little while, but thats a pretty nice way to fall asleep - makes for good dreams!
 gentleplus
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2009 7:26:37 AM
This is a wonderful and intimate way to affirm your connection and joy with each other..... I have done this often in the past and will continue to do so
Posted: 2/26/2009 9:50:04 AM
We usually start with spooning, but we tend to move around. I have found, though, we tend to touch all night... even if it's just feet touching. It is like it's the physical recharge of our love.
 mcbobly
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2009 2:43:53 PM

I've not been fortunate to be in such an accomodation in a relationship

Sadly I haven't either, but I was seeign this wonderful woman a while ago that liked me to spoon with her and put my arm over her and hold her boobs until she/we fell asleep which was kinda nice. Was a first for me and eas very enjoyable. Usually that came after some great sex so there wasn't a worry of arousal. Love to find someone that was into the OP's situation though, would be nice to do and have that done to me.
 jojoaus
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2009 12:15:46 AM
Think I am basically with most posters... spooning is sooooooooo delicious as you are getting sleepy, esp after sex And yes... I love to cup his penis as we spoon.. and I know he likes it because he says so! When he spoons me it tends to be the 'security boob' thing (that is an AWESOME name... ) or hand on my tummy or lower sometimes... but not 'in' me... like several other women I would find it too arousing when I really wanted to sleep. He and I get too hot to spoon all night but we will often scooch over and spoon during REM cycles.
I understand the 'ownership' comment too... tho its a weird kind of non-possessive ownership, maybe its more 'he's here with me right now and has shown me he wants to be with me and no-one else' deal. Aren't men just gorgeous!!!!
 gentleplus
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 6:46:37 PM
This is a peaceful comfort
 OutMind
Msg: 66
Posted: 1/6/2010 7:33:29 PM
My ex introduced me to that practice. And no, it's not about then getting each other hot and fvcking, but about staying in some sort of state of connectness. I personally loved it. But she also loved that morning wood and at that point, well it evolved. When she had cancer, and was under chemo, it stopped being about the sex, but it was still find. She wanted me to touch her, or massage her. Sometimes she wanted my hand down there. Sometimes she wanted me to touch her lips.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 68
Posted: 1/7/2010 1:50:31 AM

THis is something I do with my guy....we spend most of th enight spooned and sometimes one of us will cup the other partner's genitals. I.e. I hold his penis and/or balls or he slips his fingers b/t my legs into my pvssy.

Just Wow. Your bloke sounds like the luckiest fellow in the world to have such an imaginative partner.

I don't think I've ever had a girlfriend who would be comfortable with me penetrating her in that fashion as she sleeps.

I would be quite at ease with the woman I was sleeping with having her hand on my penis for as long as she wished, however.
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 74
Posted: 1/7/2010 6:36:00 AM
I usually wedge my hand in her butt crack and tell her to put her hand on my "baby makers". It's fun, sexy, and feels good. Why not.
 OutMind
Msg: 77
Posted: 1/7/2010 7:51:55 AM

it felt like a connection, a link neither of us wanted to break during sleep..comfort of holding his manhood sometimes my warm unmoving hand being enough to put him a state of arousal...other times just a way of saying i love you.

That is exactly the way it was with my ex.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 78
Posted: 1/7/2010 2:10:54 PM

Me, too. I think of it more as "belonging with" than "belonging to."

I like this notion.

Adds a new dimension to the old chlidhood game of 'Which of these things belongs with the other?' lol
 inspirechange
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2010 12:07:57 AM
i had a girlfriend once who held me every single night. i found it very comforting, and i feel she did too. i would compare it to the comfort of cupping a breast while spooning. she would find a way to hold me no matter what her body position was. it was another way to mutually enjoy touch. i actually miss it now that we are not together anymore.

ok, now here is where it goes to the next level. once she tried falling asleep with my penis slightly in her mouth, like a pacifier. i found it a bit surprising that she would try this, but i was totally ok with it... until she actually fell asleep. in her sleep her jaw would twitch and she would actually be lightly nipping the tip of my penis. that was the only time that was tried. i did enjoy her holding me every night however.

she and one other past girlfriend also both had pet names for my penis and would literally address and talk directly to my penis. i believe it was out of amusement and it made them both smile and laugh. (it reminds me of how some people talk to their animals.) they both have very playful personalities. it made me smile and laugh sometimes too.

it makes me wonder how many other things that people would like to try with each other sexually, but think it may be considered too odd to actually follow through with. the interesting thing is that both people may be ok with trying it, but are too timid to bring it up.

i never considered inserting a finger inside her until i read that in this thread. i'm sure she would've welcomed it. she always wanted me to fall asleep inside her after sex, and would always be disheartened if she was still awake when she 'lost' me. ;) i do miss the close snuggling. we would snuggle tight every single night and never slept unembraced, even if on rare occasion we were sweaty, we still embraced. i am grateful for what we shared.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 84
Posted: 2/12/2014 3:38:26 AM
I would say hes a lucky guy!
 NorthernBoyScout
Msg: 85
Posted: 2/28/2014 6:47:17 PM
Mentally,Emotionlly,Spiritually speaking:
thats, DEEeep!
 KidInTheHall
Msg: 86
Posted: 3/1/2014 12:52:46 PM
I couldn't see myself sleeping all night with my hand inside my partner though I'd probably just do some occasional light petting but primarily I would just cup a boob though I'd enjoy it if she held me in her hand as we slept.
 seafoodandeatit
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2014 4:59:21 AM
I didn't know this was something new'ish?
I have been doing that since my first lover.
just my hand gently covering her bits with one finger just between her lips.
when is done very softly and gentle ladies seem to like it.
so far I have had no complaints as we sleep
 NorthernBoyScout
Msg: 89
Posted: 3/2/2014 8:37:25 PM
Though not as aragonous charged, I would like to ask a question here, to both men and woman,
whom all here know of or are familiar with and more so take part in S&L with their partner?(to be politicaly correct)
I'll give a hint - shower and lotion
 Dan6308
Msg: 90
Posted: 3/4/2014 1:37:59 AM
I wouldn't mind or would love it, but really I like any kind of touching when we're together.
Comfort, caring etc
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 91
Posted: 3/4/2014 8:17:20 AM
We can cuddle, I can even fall asleep on his chest, with my hand on him, but would probably wake up in less than 30 minutes.

I cannot sleep comfortably if I don't have enough space to turn around, and it includes having full range of movement, so I wouldn't be able to sleep with someone on/in me, right next to me, under me, or anything like that. I once fell asleep during oral, but that's because I had taken a muscle relaxer, it is usually knocks me out in 30 minutes. Right after I came, my body went into overdrive and just drifted to the clouds and sleepland. It was the best orgasm ever, but he wasn't happy, lol.
 OutMind
Msg: 92
Posted: 3/4/2014 8:57:15 AM

I cannot sleep comfortably if I don't have enough space to turn around, and it includes having full range of movement

I think this varies with different partners. My gf fits perfectly around me like no other partner before. We do move a couple of times in our sleep, but then find ourselves interlocking again. It's actually quite awesome.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 93
Posted: 3/4/2014 9:02:25 AM
^^^

Sounds awesome, maybe it'll happen to me one day.
 OutMind
Msg: 95
Posted: 3/4/2014 2:03:43 PM

I may fall asleep but not for long.

I had this problem with some gfs before. But for some incredible reason the lady I am going out with now, fits perfect and not only do I sleep better, I feel like my emotional batteries are recharged and I feel totally relaxed.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >