Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > The Fart to End all Farts!!!!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Szaszaspasz
Msg: 26
view profile
History
The Fart to End all Farts!!!!!!Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I knew of one guy and his friend, who were in their early 20's.
They were having a such competition, or so to speak, that the one guy's mother came in and asked if Pearl Harbour was being bombed all over again..
 jpwrnglrwmn
Msg: 27
The Fart to End all Farts!!!!!!
Posted: 12/14/2014 7:12:29 AM
I guess it's a sign that you are too used to living by yourself when you crack yourself up just by farting loudly and repeatedly.
:D Well, I guess eating all those raw veggies will do it!
 SILLYGIRL111
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2014 8:56:16 PM
I am glad this post is still here LOL
 jpwrnglrwmn
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/21/2015 11:19:43 AM
+1. . Am also really glad this post is still here, too! :D I was just thinking of something one of my friends told me. She knows I find fart stories really funny, so she was telling me something that she and her boyfriend used to do. (who knows, maybe they still do, don't know) She says they have farting contests, and actually rate their farts on a scale of one to ten. She's known him for eight years, and they have been dating at least 4 to 5 of those years. Come to think of it, I've never been in relationship where I was comfortable enough to do that in front of someone. . Sure, if they let them fly, I just laugh and laugh. Sometimes even end of snorting if I laugh hard enough, and sometimes that starts a cycle. . laugh, snort, laugh. . .
 SILLYGIRL111
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2015 7:09:02 PM
I fart why hold it in just let it rip if you have to. I am farting right now LOL. IF you are with someone and you fart and you are in a public place just say ewwwww and look at them LOL.
 SILLYGIRL111
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2015 4:25:25 PM
McKinley LOL. I have broken wind in public and Iwas with someone and looked at them and said ewwwww and sometimes I was alone and did not move .
 love2eatass
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 10:10:43 AM
I would love to smell your farts I bet they sound so sexxie I love a woman who is open for that type of fetish m Mmm it just turned me on
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > The Fart to End all Farts!!!!!!