Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Rawk it for the Fawk of It AFTERMATH (images)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 26
Eye candyPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Maybe that's why I didn't notice the chocolate cake - there were lots of handsome gentlemen there that night. Wish I would have screwed up the nerve to go talk to that one sitting at the end of the bar. I don't think he was with our group, though.

Lainey, you know who I keep thinking about, too? That poor kid whose fiance left him at the altar that day. I swear I thought he was just pulling our legs with that story but by the end of the evening, he'd convinced me. He was so cute, too! I felt bad for him! Her loss, if ya ask me!
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 27
Eye candy
Posted: 3/3/2009 9:24:56 AM
Aaaaaaaaaah, SL, so you DO know who I'm talking about! Didn't have to even tell which end of the bar, or anything, huh? (wolf whistles!)

Yes, there were TWO of them...but I was noticing one of them in particular. As I got a couple of beers in me, I tried making eye contact with him and he held my gaze and smiled (cocking his head ever so cutely to one side) but then I would chicken out and look away! I suck at across the room flirting! Doh! I kept thinking "Sakes alive, son, do I need to hold up a sign? Come talk to me! 'Cuz I'm way too chicken to come and talk to YOU!"

Lainey had a strategy on how to convince him to come on over but I think he probably would have thought I had a "tick" or something if I'd listened to her "advice"!
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 28
Eye candy
Posted: 3/3/2009 9:36:15 AM
I have to agree there were some real cuties there. May have to go back some time to see if the view is as good then

You are very outgoing Sue, not sure why you didnt have the nerve....maybe next time Ill have to double dog dare ya...ha ha!! Hell maybe I need to double dog dare ME since I'm worse

I was thinking about him too. I felt so bad for him. I thought he was kidding too but his buddy was confirming what he was saying and was very adamant that it was the truth....poor guy
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 29
Rawk it for the Fawk of It AFTERMATH (images)
Posted: 3/3/2009 2:17:15 PM
Thank you Li-Li! :O) I think someone was too busy having fun to take very many pictures! LOL But tis a GOOD thing! I know I musta' been having too much fun to notice all this eye candy you girls are mentioning! LOL
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 30
Posted: 3/3/2009 2:51:11 PM
Not sure if it was me or there actually were a lot of cuties there but I found plenty to watch and keep me entertained. Didn't really want to leave but when you got a free babysitter, don't wanna press your luck.

Where the H E double hockey sticks are Marsh's pics???
 justaj2116
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/3/2009 3:14:55 PM
OMG KAT that was you i reconize the shirt!!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/3/2009 3:21:24 PM
LOL...Imma guessing you are talking the twin peaks? LOL I think a couple of us snapped those...LOL LMAO!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/3/2009 4:07:44 PM
Oh sheesh...either when I am famous, or when I am being blackmailed....those are sooo gonna come back to haunt me! LMAO

Phoenix_41
Msg: 34
Posted: 3/4/2009 6:19:11 AM
Hey girls, I noticed that eye candy too, I was sitting at the table behind them, they looked good ALL the way around !! Had a nice view all night long, Sounds like we had that guy surrounded like a pack of she-wolves and he didn't even know it. He could have been in some serious danger, lol
but I'm w/ you Sue, never got the nerve to approach...too little time not enough drinks
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/4/2009 7:18:53 AM

Sounds like we had that guy surrounded like a pack of she-wolves and he didn't even know it

Or maybe they DID know and were too frozen with fear to move, lest one of us POUNCE on them!

I knew I should have stayed at your table when we were talking - then we could have pitched things over at them and then acted all nonchalant when they looked. They would have had to come and investigate! Men are curious that way!

Hhmm..or maybe they would have lodged a complain with management and had the drunk girls tossed for their aggressive behavior..
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/4/2009 7:30:59 AM

OH MY GAWD! The idea of Sue-De shooting spitballs or tossing paper footballs at these fellows and coyloy looking away...just makes me !!!!!

What IS this coy act, ladies?! Notta single one of you is SHY!

Where oh, where is Mooby Mans pics?! Has he been....*gasped*...kidnapped?!
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 37
Posted: 3/4/2009 9:05:06 AM
Kat, I wouldn't want to walk over there and say "Um, so I noticed you were looking at me so I thought I'd come talk to you..." and have him say "Yeah, did you realize that your bra strap is showing? I couldn't help but notice..."

Did MM TAKE any photos that night? I'd not noticed him doing that..

previouslyme
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/4/2009 9:15:05 AM
It seems that POF has been giving a lot of errors lately. Since over the weekend when it was totally down, it hasn't been acting right.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 39
Posted: 3/4/2009 10:26:15 AM
Welllll, Sue-De...I do not think *I* need to be giving *you* tips...lol..but....how about just going up and saying, "Hi...my name is Sue..." and go from there. Leave out the whole "I noticed you looking at me" stuff...and just take a chance! Kinda reminds me of the "Viewed Me" here on the site. "Well, I was writing cause I saw that you had viewed my profile." "Well, I saw you viewed MINE, which is why I viewed YOURS."

Argh!

Mooby...glad to see you are alive! :O) These probs with loading are a PITA, no?
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/4/2009 10:57:47 AM
from the looks of it, it was a great party, im sure a good time was had by all

Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/4/2009 12:23:32 PM
Sorry, ladies, but I am still of the opinion that hurling things at them from afar would have netted the best results. Perhaps that's why I'm still single?

In all seriousness, though, I really do need to get over my shyness factor at these parties. I walked right up and talked to several other women at the party but not the men. You would think they all have "cooties" or something.. I guess it's because the women know that I'm not trying to "hit" on them...OR AM I?
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 42
Word salad and Flirting 101
Posted: 3/4/2009 12:45:16 PM
OMG, Sue!! You shy?? Since when? we were just talking saturday about how you can talk about all kinds of things if you think they're attractive....me on the other hand...all my words become word salad and all mixed up if I find them even remotely attractive..

Grrr...I just hate it. I need to find a course on Flirting 101.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/4/2009 1:07:36 PM
Oh sheesh...I am soo LMAO! Flirting 101...how awful that would be since flirting is similar to fashion...everyone has their own style! I have been accused of flirting when I wasn't and I have obviously had it go unnoticed, when I was!

For those who just cannot seem to get up the nerve, or think they will say something stupid...I ask, "Who cares?!" What's the worse that can happen other than a strange look or some b1tch appearing from nowhere, telling you it's her man!?

Seriously...OOps!

Sheesh...when I think of all the people I would not have met, if I had not taken that first step to APPROACHING them and saying HELLO. Wow.
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/4/2009 1:20:23 PM
well maybe I should take a course in self confidence first and see how that goes....LOL.

I guess that why some have much better luck dating than others. Im fine if Im approached but for me to approach them, thats a whole 'nother story.
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/4/2009 1:28:58 PM

Im fine if Im approached but for me to approach them, thats a whole 'nother story.

EXACTLY!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/4/2009 1:34:04 PM
*Kat makes mental notes to bring to the next party, secret little "approach me" stickers for the backsides!*

green eyed cougar
Msg: 47
Stuart Smalley approach
Posted: 3/4/2009 1:40:25 PM
Maybe we just need to take a Stuart Smalley approach, before you approach them, take a deep breath and think.....I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and dog gone it, people like me.....
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 48
Posted: 3/4/2009 1:54:27 PM
Kat makes mental notes to bring to the next party, secret little "approach me" stickers for the backsides!

Kat - what a great idea! you, my good woman, are innovative! Better still - figure out a way to surreptitiously stick it on their forehead! Then at least the men would appear to be looking at our EYES..*ahem*

Lisa, so not fair to judge the idea without research! I am going to field test this idea at the upcoming Mardi Gras event. I will use different sized objects and see what works best - perhaps different textures, too. For instance, does a lime work better than a paper football? A wadded up napkin better than a shot glass, etc. I will present a detailed white paper on my findings.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/4/2009 2:01:43 PM

Imma gonna pee......

And *I* will research the other brilliant idea, Sue-De! Small stickers with a basic "Please say hello!" on the backside...or more blatantly presented ones such as the third eye sticker for the forehead...the nipple stickers for the t-shirts, etc.

Hmmm....
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/4/2009 2:07:44 PM

Yes, I'm SURE that the men would see that sexy THIRD eye on our foreheads and just be ITCHING to talk to us!

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Rawk it for the Fawk of It AFTERMATH (images)