Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Rawk it for the Fawk of It AFTERMATH (images)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SusieStL
Msg: 53
Word salad and Flirting 101Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I have a hard time comprehending.... I don't know what to say or that they are too shy.

That is like saying, .....*she thinks and decides to say* h3ll I don't know you fill in the blanks....or are you too shy?

On a serious note...

I do NOT go to these parties to meet Mr Right... or Mr Wrong for that matter. I just go to get out with a few of my pof friends... do some people watching, DANCE when the dr's allows, have a drink or two and a whole lot of fun.

Rejection is tough but if you go with the attitude, it just doesn't matter because I am not here to hook up really, I am here to have fun.. then rejection means nothing at these parties.

And after having said all of that...if you still can't get past your shyness... find Denise or one of the other gals that have been greeters etc.. they will intro you around a little.

BOTTOM LINE.... it is intended for ALL to have fun.. some come on out and and maybe IF the timing it right...all of your planets are in line you might
 TheKidof72
Msg: 54
Word salad and Flirting 101
Posted: 3/4/2009 8:51:49 PM
Social Butterfly is done bossing everyone around now

This coming from a gal who picked up her man on the dance floor while he was drinking ice water but dancing the night away by himself. Hell, if he could handle the 9-10 of us at the hangover breakfast and still all these months later, still be with her, you know it's gotta be a good thing.

OK Denise, when are you gonna find Saint Theresa a good guy? I'm too shy

But I have to agree with Susie, to me, this sometimes comes in handy more as a social event moreso then meeting up with someone from the opposite sex. I have met a great group of gals that I can call my friends that we get together and enjoy doing some of the same things. This also goes for the guys as well........I have met quite a few guys on here that I have been blessed to call them my friends. Sometimes dating is overrated, and just because someone isn't what you are looking for in a relationship, doesn't mean that they can't be a friend. Sometimes it's great to just meet others who share the same interest as you so that if you decide you want to hang out at the Muny or Forest Park, or a Rodeo, you have others who have that common interest that you can have join you. You can never have too many friends.
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 55
Posted: 3/4/2009 8:56:05 PM
I am shy...I'll be the first to admit that...but once you get to know me, watch out...I'll talk your ear off, whether you want to hear it or not...:-)

I consider it a genetic defect...ha ha!!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 56
Posted: 3/5/2009 7:42:56 AM
You know, I personally think the word REJECTION should just be eliminated from everyone's vocabulary!

Seriously...we cannot expect EVERYONE whom we find an interest in, or attractive...to feel identically about us. It's what makes the world go round...the hunt...the chase...the possibility that he/she is taken/not interested/etc should not even be something on your brain.

Mooby darlin'! Where are the pics, baby?
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 57
Posted: 3/5/2009 7:47:12 AM
Well, speaking for myself, I've received a number of emails re: this thread. I think people often do not realize when I am KIDDING...
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 58
Posted: 3/5/2009 8:05:18 AM
No Sue-De.....SOME take EVERYTHING HERE ON POF as holy word, chica!!!

I TRY to take it all with a grain of salt...but yeah...sometimes some of it makes me think too much! LOL
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 59
Posted: 3/5/2009 8:21:15 AM
Thats the great thing....we all have different tastes...nobody is attracted to everyone. One man's trash is another man's treasure, just gotta keep searching for ur treasure.

I do have to say that since Ive started going to the parties I've come out my shell more than I had before.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 60
Posted: 3/5/2009 9:07:11 AM
{{{{{Laineykins!!}}}}}

And THAT, love....is why I do what I do!
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/5/2009 10:07:02 AM
SOME take EVERYTHING HERE ON POF as holy word, chica

UH!? Yes, I'm beginning to find that out. I sent an email this morning that was clearly a JOKE and the person took me seriously! Okay, a bad joke but a joke, nonetheless. Alright, a NIGHTMARE joke scenario, okay! Bahahahahahaha!

BTW, field tested my idea at happy hour last night. Lobbed a shot glass at a cute guy sitting at the bar and he did not come over and talk to me OR investigate! Rather he held his hand over his right eye while yelling expletives! Did not see THAT coming at all!

...scribbling madly in my notebook..."subject apears angry and exhibits non-social behavior that suggests that airborn glassware may not be the best tool for flirting..."

Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 62
Posted: 3/5/2009 10:24:23 AM

I don't see how that didn't work.

I told my attorney the exact same thing this morning!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 63
Posted: 3/5/2009 1:42:00 PM

and the person took me seriously!

THE person? Now I am reduced to "the person!?"

*Takes notes of Sue-De's notes....and swears off the concept of lobbing a shot glass at any male who catches her eye!*
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/5/2009 1:46:19 PM
Sheesh, woman, I was trying to be discreet!

It may have just been the shot glass - perhaps a highball may not elicit the same result? If you try this, be sure to take copious notes about their reaction, though (and then get a good attorney, as I've found).
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/5/2009 1:57:45 PM
Wellll....I once had great success with ice cubes...no glass. And they seemed to prefer them shot from my mouth, rather than tossed!
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/5/2009 2:00:27 PM
Now that I would pay to see... Okay, I need to scoot off of here. Got plans tonight.

Later, chica!
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 67
PICs Posted......
Posted: 3/5/2009 4:30:50 PM

dang it! I have to write a bunch of fluff to tell you yay!! I"m soo very happy that you have the pics up FINALLY...

Do I have enough letters now?
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 68
PICs Posted......
Posted: 3/6/2009 6:28:24 AM
Yeah, Marsh! Thanks, honey!

The pic of Lisa...OMGawd...stunningly smoking hot!!!
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 69
PICs Posted......
Posted: 3/6/2009 8:05:36 AM
I love this one:

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/partyimages/byvz0fj4ea_219412.jpg

What an awesome picture - worthy of framing! There are some good ones of you to, Kitty Kat...
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 70
PICs Posted......
Posted: 3/6/2009 10:43:50 AM
I must be the last person who actually PREFERS IE! My local library uses Mozilla, and I detest it! LOL

The trio pic IS a hottie, but this one:

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/partyimages/byvz0fj4ea_219414.jpg

OMGawd...it make me wanna just kiss the monitor! Seriously...it's that way cool naughty side of Li-Li...captured!

And this one of Marty:

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/partyimages/byvz0fj4ea_219395.jpg

CRACKS ME UP...like he is Mr. Suave Too Sexy For You POFers dude!
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 71
PICs Posted......
Posted: 3/6/2009 11:00:15 AM
Kat, I use IE too and love it, BUT it's all I know...LOL....sometimes ignorance is bliss

I think that pic of you and Marty that you linked was a very good one of you too.

and I agree with Lisa....you do rock, Marshall...you take great pics!
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 72
PICs Posted......
Posted: 3/6/2009 11:10:17 AM
I also like this one:

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/partyimages/byvz0fj4ea_219408.jpg

My goodness - what is going on in THAT picture? Oh my! They do look cute and happy, though..
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 73
PICs Posted......
Posted: 3/6/2009 11:12:23 AM
Someone has a sexy new profile pic!

ROFLMFFAO!!! @ Lisa's lip priviledges comment....and fully intending to take advantage of it!

Alaine...thanks, hon...I guess we rarely like our own pics...and I am still rolling on the elephantitis of the arm, one!

Mooby Man is all around awesome, not just his snapshooting skills!
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 74
PICs Posted......
Posted: 3/6/2009 11:36:46 AM
I think we are our own worst critics when it comes to pictures of ourselves. I seldom like ANY of mine.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 75
PICs Posted......
Posted: 3/6/2009 2:30:10 PM
OH MY GAWD.....GET A ROOM!!!

Gawd...that is soooo freaking cute, and yet another reason why I do what I do! I best get a wedding invite...and your firstborn child named after me...or at least the bar!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 76
PICs Posted......
Posted: 3/6/2009 4:42:26 PM
Imma kinda partial to Kat Clock...not to be confused with a Cuckoo Clock!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Rawk it for the Fawk of It AFTERMATH (images)