Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Friendseeker2
Msg: 4
Inappropriate dating etiquettePage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
There are even worse times that a date cant leave their cell phones along...believe me...wont even say it on here, cause it was so rude...but I will gladly say in one on one..
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 6
Inappropriate dating etiquette
Posted: 4/12/2009 4:40:30 PM
IMO, inviting someone to your home as a first meet!

I had one guy, that I wouldnt go to his house to meet him, so he told me later on he had invited someone else. A few days later he is telling what a mess it ended up being, the women showed up and started taking pictures of his home with her cell phone, when he asked why...she said she was sending them to her best friend to show her the home the new guy she was dating lived in..he says I probably shouldnt do that again!
 Fun-after-Fifty
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2009 6:09:02 AM
Hey Retired--Is this what I was told or were you told the same thing..Its pretty sad a guy actually thinks because of your age you have no sex drive anymore...I've probably frogot more things about it than he has ever had a chance to try... I think what he really wanted to say was becayse of my age I would have more sense than to want to go out with the likes of him
 TxSippiGal
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2009 5:31:46 PM
Ok I got two.. as relayed to me by a friend..

#1 Showing up for a drink with a guy and having your husband come too to say it is ok if you have a fling with his wife. My friend excused himself from the table.. went to the cashier..paid for the drinks and promptly left.

#2 Going on a blind date with a woman to a function and sitting with a married couple and the husband happened to have been having an affair with your date but they broke up.. only for you to see at the function the spark start up again. Then have the wife look at you and say "do you want to help me get even??"... no thanks!!!

And this is not California this is happening in either..
 Trailrider71
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2009 11:44:29 AM
And what is a man to say in response to all the women who specifically state that men looking for a 'hook-up' need not reply. I am looking for more than that. Should I lie and say that I am not? I tend to think that saying that I'm looking to get laid on the first date is not going to help me find someone interested in a permanent relationship.
 NASH58
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/15/2010 7:24:57 AM
Ciome to nashville we need some good looking ladies here that are over 50
Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  >