Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SICutie
Msg: 51
serious message:Page 2 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
 vionine
Msg: 54
serious message:
Posted: 6/28/2005 1:40:58 PM
@ Passionateartist
Predictably Angry is what you seem to be.

Likely you are attracted and attract women that reflect your own lowliness?
You are equally confusing to them I am sure.
Sounds like you enjoy degrading woman. Sounds to me that you want them to lower themselves for you. Then you get mad at them for saying/acting-- just what you want them to say or act.

I have been with more wonderful men than not. I learned that men do many kind and loving gestures that often go unnoticed or taken for granted. When we begin to notice these gestures, they feel validated and in return are very validating back. And visa versa.

Instead of complaining about the other sex why don't we look at ourselves and try to understand why we attract/create these scenarios. We choose to be in these relationships whether it is unconscious or not. Become conscious. We are responsible for our choices.
Blah blah blah

bucsgirl
Msg: 55
serious message:
Posted: 6/28/2005 1:42:32 PM
7times it's not a stretch believe me! hahaha Well maybe it's a stretch for you!
To rephrase the guy's got the right idea....you get back usually what you give out. Those people who are negative tend to attract negative people and so forth.....I can tell you when I'm treated well, I spoil the heck outta my man!!! Men don't realize that most women respond that way to being treated well, those that don't dont' deserve it.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 57
serious message:
Posted: 6/28/2005 2:38:38 PM
If any one of you have been treated well or have someone treat you well, you never forget and you might like to have that happen again. Problem usually is that both people are waiting for the other one to do it first. Such is the nature of human beings, you be good to me I'll be good back, but I'd like YOU to start!!
 sjlovins
Msg: 64
my response to everyone:
Posted: 11/26/2005 7:17:00 PM
Whoa..........you nailed that right on the dime. I would a man to know how to treat a woman and to actually know how a woman thinks. It helps a lot if a guys can really understand what a woman is thinking and what she wants out a life. I feel that communication needs to be a big part of a relationship for anything to work out between two people.
 Cante_Skuya
Msg: 65
view profile
History
serious message:
Posted: 11/26/2005 7:21:52 PM
Hey I guarantee that with 90% of women I know, you do all this for them you'll get it back 10 fold. Unfortunately I can't speak for the other 10%.
 Tinkle
Msg: 72
serious message:
Posted: 11/27/2005 7:46:18 AM
I think i gonna be sick now rotfpmao
 warmstuff4u
Msg: 78
view profile
History
serious message:
Posted: 11/27/2005 10:16:48 PM
Older guys take note...........this guy knows what he's talking about......
 uneekguy
Msg: 85
serious message:
Posted: 11/28/2005 2:30:09 PM
You got 1 thing right there guy. Women and fairy tales do go together. Seems like the majority of women on these Personals are trying to live out their fantasies....but there's only 1 Prince Charming...and he's 2 dimensional! Sounds like you're trying to put out a fire by throwing gasoline on it.
 ~softEDGE~
Msg: 89
view profile
History
serious message:
Posted: 11/28/2005 9:38:07 PM
yeah, that's a nice sentiment~
but interestingly, the op hasn't owned up to the lil fact
that he got it from a chain email?
has NO ONE here received it, more than a month ago?

unless of course, he IS the one whom penned it originally...
not meaning to flame anyone here~
but to post someone else's writing and accept kudos
for people thinking and/or believing it is your OWN words and thoughts
put to post is a bit deceptive, eh?
hmm.

like i said; nice sentiments though.
 ~softEDGE~
Msg: 91
view profile
History
serious message:
Posted: 11/28/2005 9:45:40 PM
perhaps he really believes the words so much that he wanted to share them;
that IS nice...

but to say he wrote them, himself, from his heart?
i am not kidding when i tell you i have received the very same words,
twice in the last month or month and a half.
has anyone googled it?
 ~softEDGE~
Msg: 93
view profile
History
serious message:
Posted: 11/28/2005 10:15:44 PM
i'm not here to call anyone out;
maybe he really DOES believe the words.
maybe, just maybe, he even lives by them...
that i don't know.

but i DO know they ARE from an email that is going around right now.
and maybe he HAS gone hungry, i didn't read that post;
many people have gone hungry, for many different reasons.
people have endured worse,
and it's nothing to be ashamed of
if it's true.

there are plenty of good people left in the world.
and POF rox, no matter what~
there are all kinds here, there, everywhere.
 Nghtshft
Msg: 103
serious message:
Posted: 11/29/2005 3:23:50 PM
I wonder though how many men have done just as he said and treated their lady with dignity and respect, love and caring only to get nothing in return. There should be an emoticon scrating his head.....<-----scratchin mine
 Hockeygirl777
Msg: 118
view profile
History
serious message:
Posted: 11/30/2005 11:26:28 PM
All I can say is wow, and as for the quote at the end, it's the quote that I live by, it's the first line in my bio.... you've figured out the mind of a woman.
 huhoney
Msg: 122
serious message:
Posted: 12/1/2005 3:17:43 AM
kudos to the intelligent and insiteful aviatedman!!! yes! right on! why don't more men understand this? gee! i do all this and never saw it written more eloquently in words, and by a man? this is the attentive, loving, understanding, sensitive approach i have been craving! yup time in the bath, shaving legs, underarms, then make-up, drying hair, dressing, perfume and who's it all for? it feels so good to be appreciated!!! and believe me the appreciation i show in return is well worth the effort... men?
 kikilynn
Msg: 133
serious message:
Posted: 12/3/2005 4:57:08 PM
To the OP:
I hope that when I find one of you, I'll be able to treat him with the same level of compassion. You're very smart! And you'll make someone very happy!
Good luck!
 jjr2001
Msg: 135
serious message:
Posted: 12/3/2005 10:15:04 PM
aviatedman, you are my ambassador of kwan! lol

i feel like i need to stand up and clap slowly, whether it's common sense or not

Frrosty
Msg: 148
serious message:
Posted: 12/6/2005 8:37:14 PM
It seems alot of women like this guy.

Kudos brother; peace to you.

P.S. I was directed here by a lady..and....will re-read this piece quite often.

P.S.S I was jealous from a hundred thousand miles away.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >