Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > What was the most favorite thing that happened to you this week?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justnancy
Msg: 76
What was the most favorite thing that happened to you this week?Page 4 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)

I have no idea what #3 was, I never even read the list (except for helping Diane with #1)!

Hallie #3 was "I'm HUNG like a HORSE"

every man I asked wanted to be #3, no one could prove it...except maybe....na I won't tell

Not one person asked me if I did anything either, which was a good thing.

Hallie, inquiring minds want to know!!!
 justnancy
Msg: 77
What was the most favorite thing that happened to you this week?
Posted: 4/27/2009 2:23:10 PM

#3 was "I'm HUNG like a HORSE"

Froggy is trying to take claim of that one....I didn't see any proof....only got to feel his breast.

Hmmm...may have to start bribing Leslie....just kidding!
 magickisssss
Msg: 78
Posted: 4/27/2009 2:51:47 PM
Course, we women need to remember......no one said how big of a horse. It could have been one of those minatures
 justnancy
Msg: 79
Posted: 4/27/2009 5:28:40 PM

But Nancy, you were the winner (congrats) so you MUST know

Hallie, I put froggy down, as far as I know he wrote it, but I didn't get to verfy it. Seemed he stopped drinking for a little while....I perfer to take advantage when there drunk....however I'll put it on my goal list!

Diane when I do get to check, I'll let you know the size of the horse!

(personally I take the my fifth Amendment right against self incrimination)

Good answer!!!

Hallie, I think we opened after the bra's, I thought I asked you to share it with us before the bras...you were thinking about it.....then I think the bra thing got you all flustered.
 justnancy
Msg: 80
Posted: 4/27/2009 5:30:25 PM
Suni, Thanks for the offer, sounds fun, but I can't...saving time off from work and money to go to N.Y. this summer!
 justnancy
Msg: 81
Posted: 4/27/2009 5:54:40 PM

That must've been it, I thought you wanted me to take off the one I was wearing

LMAO....I remember you asking me that... and your face...... I would never do that for real, I really am conservative
 SRQleslie
Msg: 82
Posted: 4/27/2009 6:52:28 PM

Not sure mine was even ON the men's list... but if it was, Leslie's the only person who knows (I hope!)

HALLIE your 'secret' is STILL 'secret' with me! ALTHOUGH........I DO have a 'confession' to make!

Remember when you saw my roommate 'Tammie' duck into the men's room??? I was ASKING her to PLEASE.........erace your FACT off the wall!!!!!

JUST kidding...........REALLY!!!!
 Latina1056
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2009 7:04:11 AM
My favorite thing this week was taking a mini vacation to Sarasota...

Attending a great party with great friends... And having a WONDERFUL time with a great person...

Doesn't get better than that,
 nancyb68
Msg: 84
Posted: 4/28/2009 8:25:55 AM
I just splurged, and bought myself the most beautiful red silk dress. When I put in on it makes me feel like a princess. It was soooooooo expensive, and not on sale, but I deserve it. Oh crap, now I have to buy shoes and a purse !!
 justnancy
Msg: 85
Posted: 4/30/2009 5:34:57 PM
You go Raider That is wonderful bragging rights!!! Only writing Fcat's came in for brevard...my students don't take Fcat.
 magickisssss
Msg: 86
Posted: 5/1/2009 2:31:48 PM
I got my first event that I am hosting now approved and on the event threads.......Wow what a week of drama this has been. Now I can take a short breather (and I do mean short)
 Sherlock101
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2009 12:46:18 PM
I had an old friend contact me and tell me he had just put a, lets just say, "large amount" of money in a cd at his bank for me when he passes. Told me I had helped him out many times, in many ways and I was like family to him. He's 85 but I have a feeling he will out live me... Still, the gesture was very nice.
 1glassslipper
Msg: 88
Posted: 5/4/2009 6:46:24 PM
After being sick all weekend.....the meds have kicked and I FEEL GREAT!
 1glassslipper
Msg: 89
Posted: 5/8/2009 6:31:20 AM
Well Thursday was just perfect! Yes it was!
 Sherlock101
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2009 7:42:29 AM
Xero
What's the best scotch you recommend for a reasonable cost? You get what you pay for, but I figured I'd ask.

Famous Grouse!!!
 justnancy
Msg: 91
Posted: 5/8/2009 5:15:41 PM
My favorite, thing this week. I just found out I get to work summer school!

Our district is only holding summer school for 3rd graders who failed Fcat and of course ex-ed. (ex-ed is protected under the idea Federal act and can't be denied summer school).
Cut backs!!! My students are all going to another school for summer school, to save money the district is busing students to schools outside their zone, to condense the population...makes sense, I know Hmmm...That’s another story. Anyway because most staff would like to work summer school it is a battle. Some of us have been e-mailing our district and principle at the school where our students are going. I got word today that I can work the summer school program. It will be at a different school than I work at...but that's o.k. works for me!!
 justnancy
Msg: 92
Posted: 5/8/2009 6:08:57 PM
Yeah Suni is back around!!!

LOL Laura you always crack me up!!!
 aintold
Msg: 93
Posted: 5/13/2009 10:16:26 AM
Well, my favorite thing this week was going to the Banana Boat party last night - the pics when posted will show why!

It was a great party, with almost 200 people attending. Did you forget that we had a dance too? I guess with all the attention you were getting in that white dress made it hard to keep track...
And thanks for the B-day card, it was the first one I've gotten, and the Bull is on my computer monitor
 lakeworthmickey
Msg: 94
Posted: 5/13/2009 10:54:23 AM
The dance at the Banana Boat. Awesome people, and great time. The favorite was ,when Hal picked me up. Hal, how is your back feeling after that. I give great back rubs, etc, etc. Love ya Lots
 aintold
Msg: 95
Posted: 5/13/2009 11:55:30 AM

The favorite was ,when Hal picked me up. Hal, how is your back feeling after that. I give great back rubs, etc, etc. Love ya Lots

After watching you and Ellen do the Limbo, you were light as a feather
 Green Eyes In Florida
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2009 3:43:53 PM
Only blend I will drink is Blue Label... otherwise its all single malt for me!

Pete: What is Blue Label? Is that a beer?

My son's high school graduation ceremony is Saturday in West Palm Beach.

Hallie: Congrats...Mazel Tov on this joyous occasion for your son. You must be so proud!!!!

After watching you and Ellen do the Limbo, you were light as a feather

aintold: (Hal) I am sorry I missed the event at Banana Boat, but I have a picture of ME doing the limbo at someone's private Luau party for anyone that is interested in viewing....LOL

~~Beth~~
 SRQleslie
Msg: 97
Posted: 5/14/2009 6:56:09 AM
An absolutely DELIGHTFUL sailboat ride - a scrumptious chicken salad & assorted cheeses and sweets - chilled wine - great conversation and companionship - with a TRUE gentleman!!!

Definitely the 'Catch of the Day'!!!!

There REALLY are some exceptional 'fish' out there!!!!

NOT to mention the 'eye mask' he bought me to wear as we were driving over the BIG BAD BRIDGE!!!! *grin*

Ugot2Bkidding
Msg: 98
Posted: 5/14/2009 1:25:18 PM
The garbage man finally ventured into the trailer park and hauled off 7 years worth of composting material!!

Life is good!!
 aintold
Msg: 99
Posted: 5/14/2009 2:20:32 PM
aintold: (Hal) I am sorry I missed the event at Banana Boat, but I have a picture of ME doing the limbo at someone's private Luau party for anyone that is interested in viewing....LOL

Beth: I'm sorry you missed the party also, it was a great event, but I think I speak for everyone here when I say
SHOW US THE PICTURE!!!!!! We all want to know if you're wearing the yellow feather thing, and the red thong while doing the limbo
 justnancy
Msg: 100
Posted: 5/14/2009 4:58:05 PM
LOL, Mr. Easy when you were describing all the Scotches I thought of my Uncle. When I was little he would always drink, Johnny Walker RED. He is now 75 years old and still drinking Johnny Walker RED. He always says…Johnny Walker is the only scotch he will drink!!

I checked out the pictures from the banana boat party, it looks like everyone had a great time!!!

Yeah!!! My water heater is replaced. It stopped working earlier this week... It kinda blew its top. I shut off the fuse to it, I was taking my time to get quotes and waiting for pay day when it decided to start spewing large amounts of water yesterday. Missed a half day of work, had to shut off the main water to the house since the valve on the heater was not working. My garage got a little flooded. But the guy came today at 3:45 and I'm back in business. It is sooooooooooooooooo nice to have running water again!!
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > What was the most favorite thing that happened to you this week?