Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jypzee
Msg: 137
Older women are less inhibited?Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
the #1 reason i have heard stated by younger men as to why they like older women is: older women r not into all that drama....seems younger guys aren't either.....
 groovygirl69
Msg: 139
Older women are less inhibited?
Posted: 8/26/2011 1:47:14 PM
Sadly that is not how biology or evolution works. It isn't about "having time to recover". It is about what genes get passed on most frequently.

If an older woman has a better chance to pass on her gene's then the biology will follow that by virtue of directing the populace towards older women being more desireable.

Of course it could be completely random and a product of genetic drift for that matter.

I think that older women are sexier becuase they have fewer body issues, know what they want, and have way more experience. They are also further removed from the sexual guilt that so plagues so many young girls.

Just my take.
 ClaireChristine
Msg: 140
Posted: 8/26/2011 11:17:54 PM
Good one! Beauty is as beauty does and doesnt substitute for a bad attitude as you say. Chemistry is a mysterious elusive thing and cannot be predicted or defined.

I agree that as women mature they lose the need to please at the expense of their own wants perhaps and can be more uninhibited in their desires as well as losing the fear of pregnancy which is a huge one and often financially independent too.

There is no mystery as to why lots of young guys go for the older woman.
No commitment, learn a thing or two and maybe splashes the cash around.
However being able to go all night and having a hot bod doesnt make up for a lack of
sexperience and selfish attitudes.
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 141
Posted: 8/27/2011 3:26:13 AM
from my experiences i would have to say that older women are less inhibited.i think younger women seem to appreciate the moment less than older women.
 whytwater
Msg: 142
Posted: 8/27/2011 5:57:11 AM

from my experiences i would have to say that older women are less inhibited.i think younger women seem to appreciate the moment less than older women.

What a charmingly equitable post!!!! Spanks no one, gives kudos to all.

"Appreciate the moment"? Reminds me of Yoda's admonition to Luke-always thinking about where's he going, never where he is. Lol
I dunno, I did bump into a slew of exquisitely pliable "coeds" (such a divisively demeaning separate-but-equal word, lol) in college, and I've been on the hunt for the spirit of a wild child ever since.
 Jypzee
Msg: 143
Posted: 8/27/2011 7:53:00 AM
some people have preferences...like some want BBWomen (or BBMen)..some are so into the feet or other body parts (big boobs, ect)..some want people from outside their race, some want others of their same sex, and some prefer older women (or men)..there's no accounting for taste...
 malldva1
Msg: 144
Posted: 8/27/2011 9:34:45 AM
I can tell you from my own experience, before I hit 40 I had very little sex drive and was pretty inhibited. I'm sure my Catholic upbringing and very sheltered parents had EVERYTHING to do with it. I also did not know my body very well and I didn't know how to express what I liked or disliked. But, after 40 I started wanting sex all the time, to the point where it is was all I could think about. Thank goodness I've discovered the joys of using a vibrator. It has taught me volumes about what my body can do :) But, given how quickly the transition from low libido to high libido occurred, I have to guess that it was hormone related. I went through menopause at 45 and my sex drive is still through the roof. And now that I am more educated about my body, I am not the least bit inhibited. Its more like "Hey, lets see what happens if we do THIS ..." :)

I really wish they gave out vibrators to teenage girls in high school. If they did, there wouldn't be a need to hand out condoms
 whytwater
Msg: 146
Posted: 8/27/2011 11:18:19 AM
Thank goodness I've discovered the joys of using a vibrator. It has taught me volumes about what my body can do :)

You're an engineer, and you just now discovered the tool set?!!!!! Lol Kind of a late bloomer, it seems. lol

But, given how quickly the transition from low libido to high libido occurred, I have to guess that it was hormone related.

Better living through chemistry! lol I've known about that testosterone kick for a looooong time. lol

I went through menopause at 45 and my sex drive is still through the roof. And now that I am more educated about my body, I am not the least bit inhibited. Its more like "Hey, lets see what happens if we do THIS ..." :)

ROFLMAO!!!
That's the engineer training kickin' in. Blinded by science. Lol

I really wish they gave out vibrators to teenage girls in high school. If they did, there wouldn't be a need to hand out condoms

I've been preaching that very thing on this site for, oh, a couple years now, and I think you're the first one who I've seen say the same thing. BUT, I was thinking the vibes could be learning devices, like those dolls that they program to cry in the middle of the night and then send them home with high school kids to see just how much they really want kids, lol- not as and end product, to all-consume ya (that's what video games are for!). I think you're 'sposed ta move through the "training" with all that self-discovery so that you can take on a live toy!

I'm 46 and I look about 35 . . .

K, what's with the shameless self-promotion but no pics on the profile? lol My experience on this site tells me mere word-pictures are just not good 'nuff. Lol

and I don't have children at home now so it's true, once all the parenting thing is done and you know who you are and what you want to do with your life, The freak comes out.

You went from the first birth til the last one left to get freaky? !! Lol Must be another late-bloomin' engineer.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 147
Posted: 8/27/2011 12:19:15 PM
~OT~ Back in the day? I was a prude. Not a usual prude....a P-R-U-D-E!!! Thank God for aging and becoming comfortable with "who" I am. Geez, how I survived all those years is a mystery to be now.
 1dustyroad
Msg: 148
Posted: 9/23/2011 5:32:58 PM
I don't know what happened to this form. or when I started it. I' 56 and I'm sure I didn't write it 20 years ago.. What I ment about older women, was whay you were discribiing in the first part of your post. I agree I noticed it when I was about thirty. But it is still true today. for me and what I know. My last relationship was as good as the one that made me aware of the differance between younger and older women. Now ... all the women I know are older.. I can even date younger women now and they are still older then the women who was 7 years older them me when I was 30. I think it is just lack of experance and some of the mind games or head trips/ guilt trip parents put on out generation. I can't say if that is still true today because it's been a while that I have had sex with a 25 year old , or a 35 year old.. Or a 45 year old for that mattter. To me 50 is a younger woman. But I can say that alot of sex is in the mind. and being able to let go of what ever it is that keep a women from enjoying sex more is sometning they have to learn to do. Like men having multable orgasms. I was over 50 when I fiset experanced that. So for one to thing that it can't get better, or not to know that it can get better is just holding them selves back. That goes for both men and women. Being smarter is the key I believe. at 20 -30 years old. You just don't know as much as when older people . Unless you read of someone older teached you. Younger women don't date older men but women will date younger guys. Guys learn alot from older women. Girls learn over time by luck. Because they don't date older guys. If you are planning to have a family. dating someone your own age may be best and maybe that is whay girls don't date older men. Older women normally have kids allready and are out for better sex and end up being the teacher. All the young guy has going for him is youth. Older people make better lovers.
 femaleandflirty
Msg: 149
Posted: 9/23/2011 6:14:33 PM
I agree that as we mature we become less inhibited. Know what we want and dont take any crap.....As for feeling sexy, I always have been quite highly sexed and I think that is something you are born with...We go through phases of course and at 35 I was having a wild time socially as I had come out of a long term relationship and wanted to experiment. I was dressing more sexily and was more confident. I even received a few marriage propoals along the way.

Will I get the partner I want as I age, probably not......
 femaleandflirty
Msg: 150
Posted: 9/23/2011 6:19:27 PM
Toefactor
Just not true......A woman can usually get sex when she wants it... due to the slut nature of men.....Desperate??? Give me a break......Less uninhibited is just that. We know what we want and have a high sex drive, often more so as we age due to no fear of pregnancy etc....
 Coyotefeller
Msg: 151
Posted: 9/23/2011 6:30:37 PM

I used to be Mr. SHY...but with some training,....

I was expecting to read : "I used to be Mr. SHY..
..but with some training and a lot of abuse I finally
gave up and let em go at it"
 BigJ_78
Msg: 153
Posted: 9/24/2011 4:01:30 AM
I always prefer having sex with older women, 40-50's...Theyre less inhibited, and generally not looking to get married, especially to someone my age...They've already been through the bs of marriage, divorce, multiple breakups,fighting over kids etc...Unlike a lot of younger women who may look great but are still stuck in the Disney/Hollywood fantasy of a Prince Charming coming along & having a lifelong perfect fairytale romance....Older women have already learned about that, and can simply enjoy a good sexual romp with a hot younger man...They just purely enjoy sex for what it is, no need for attaching all kinds of strings to it.

Plus , older women are usually fixed, or on steady birth control....Birth control is a #1 priority for me with a sex partner, and thats something that younger girls are usually much less reliable with.
 bullfrog12
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2011 5:14:45 PM
I think as some women get older they feel they are the boss and controlling ,then the husband leave,and they feel they can still find the prince they never had and they will never will have.
 Billion_Dollar_Man
Msg: 155
Posted: 9/25/2011 2:55:34 AM
I've dated older women my entire life. I love the conversations. Many say that I have an old soul and am very mature for my age. Many of the older women are much more attractive than younger ones because they took care of themselves when they were younger. I will admit that the sex for me has been much better with older women. The younger ones were lazy, complained about pain, or weren't adventurous, while older women do everything to please you.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >