Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 213
Apparently, the competition is stiffPage 7 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
screw it, dump him, some hottie will be happy with his company and his tongue :)

This is why "settling" and dating someone you aren't attracted to can be an issue. Everything else can be peachy, but apparently there can still be a boner to pick.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 214
view profile
History
He couldn't get it UP, should I give him another chance??
Posted: 7/18/2016 10:21:13 PM
If there has been too much alcohol imbibed beforehand that can impact on erectile dysfunction.Nerves and lack of familiarity and trust all play a part. It is after all a vulnerable organ. A woman who cares anything for the man will understand and encourage him, not reject or belittle him.

Off topic, all these women that have headaches, have they not heard of aspirin?? I guess it is code for not in the mood, right!!
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 215
He couldn't get it UP, should I give him another chance??
Posted: 7/19/2016 8:24:26 AM
^^^^^

"all these women that have headaches, have they not heard of aspirin?? I guess it is code for not in the mood, right!!"

AKA " you're performance OUTSIDE the bedroom is lagging = NO SOUP FOR YOU ! "
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >