Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Under appreciated Thin Lizzy ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Uncle Fist
Msg: 22
Under appreciated Thin Lizzy ?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Never been a huge, huge fan, but I would agree with them being underrated overall as a band. Some cool guitar work.
 doink 1962
Msg: 23
Under appreciated Thin Lizzy ?
Posted: 5/4/2009 3:46:20 PM
Yeah they were very under appreciated except by other bands who really listened to them as an influence. I love the cowboy song and angel of death both classics!
 lovnlife
Msg: 24
Under appreciated Thin Lizzy ?
Posted: 5/5/2009 9:05:21 PM
Thin lizzy is great and I have many of their lp's. However if you really want to check out a great band check out rory gallagers first band TASTE, they put out a couple of albums, Taste, and on the boards, both in the same vien as thin lizzy. Killer killer stuff, his solo albums are great as well. Hard to find yes but well worth the effort.
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Under appreciated Thin Lizzy ?