Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Can a person kiss with dentures?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 godezzofchaos
Msg: 1
Can a person kiss with dentures?Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I am seriously wondering this...if a person has dentures can they kiss? I mean REALLY kiss? I know all the jokes about women taking them out, but I just was curious if a real passionate kiss is possible, and if so can the other person tell? Just one of those life questions I have always pondered.....kinda like if the dollar bills in my wallet have ever been in a strippers ass crack...those kinda things...
 godezzofchaos
Msg: 2
Can a person kiss with dentures?
Posted: 3/15/2009 9:13:12 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am a bit confused WHY people want to delete...I am seriously wondering. I have a friend who at one time was not very kind to himself (used drugs and such) and although he has been clean for sometime he is having dental problems. Like they are falling out...he is a good lookin guy and very upset about this, he asked me what I thought so I thought I would ask out here and see if anyone knew.

But, the dollar bill thing...that's all me, I'm a tad warped.

An quit sniffin ur money ya pervs!

And this is just a friend, so I don't intend on letting him PRACTICE on me..just thought I could give him some encouragement
 godezzofchaos
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/16/2009 3:40:11 AM
Hope ya'll didn't lose sleep over the money thing..when then thought first crossed my demented mind I didn't sleep well and ALWAYS asked for coins in change!
 MsMicki
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2009 5:53:45 AM
ex had dentures.....was an excellent kisser.....

and the gummies were nice too!!
 SandyB1957
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/16/2009 6:29:13 AM
I have always wondered Does the fabric softerner ball really open only in the rise cycle? Hmmmmmmmmm How can ya tell? lol
 guyot
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2009 7:02:49 AM
I had a gf in college who had lost her teeth due to chemotherapy. She wore dentures and could kiss fine with them, but we both preferred kissing after she removed them. She felt more connected to me, with better proprioceptive feedback, and also felt a little more confidence that nothing would move. I enjoyed the mobility of her lips and other aspects of kissing her without her dentures in. She was the best kisser ever!
 Bellekiss
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/16/2009 10:02:52 AM
revilors!That is a real good answer ... help: ....Made me laught,take care
 godezzofchaos
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/16/2009 8:08:52 PM
I really was curious because of my friend and he is young (late 30's, almost 40) so I don't really think it is a "nursing home issue", and like the guy whose gf lost her teeth to chemotherapy (which I was unaware happened) it must be terribly scary for someone who is young. I am going to suggest he spring for the implants because I think the smell of that sticky stuff will be a dead giveaway..but thanks to all that responded, I look forward to offering my friend some solace.

As far as doing my part to end ass crack money...debit cards PEOPLE..debit cards!!
 godezzofchaos
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/16/2009 8:31:01 PM
ROFLMFAO......duly noted.
 guyot
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2009 6:20:18 AM
re godezzofchaos:
"I really was curious because of my friend and he is young (late 30's, almost 40) so I don't really think it is a "nursing home issue", and like the guy whose gf lost her teeth to chemotherapy (which I was unaware happened) it must be terribly scary for someone who is young."

My gf and I were together in 1976, and her chemotherapy had been in the 1960s. I believe that both chemotherapy and prophylactic dentistry have come a long way and that modern methods do not directly cause tooth loss. However, I know that chemotherapy still can cause dental problems because of immune suppression, dry mouth and other complications.

My gf had lingering health problems and missing body parts that followed from cancer treatment and was still frightened, more by the prospect of enduring treatment again than of death. More than 30 years after our relationship she is in some ways healthier now.

I remember our wonderful physical relationship and the magic of kissing her like it was yesterday.
 ~rain~
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2009 1:30:00 PM
In Canada we dont have "dollar bills" We have looneys and............

OMG !!!ewwwwwww!!!!!!!
 Onewarmguy4U
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/8/2009 4:09:20 PM
I really hate to post this, but you leave me no choice, sometimes the only cure for a gross concept is a grosser one; this aught to settle the dollar bill question for keeps. Remember that a dollar consists of 100 pennies and check out this skit at guba com

watch/2000824003

I apologize in advance as this may be offensive to some.
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/8/2009 6:57:16 PM
you can always tell if a person has dentures if you plunge your tongue into their mouths and probe around. you'll feel smooth plastic not warm flesh. then the mint taste!
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/10/2009 5:54:52 PM
THESE TEETH DO NOT COME OUT!!!
 cvatican
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2009 2:38:09 AM
I have had dentures for many years. I got them when I was 26.
Yes you can kiss passionately with dentures. And it depends of how you kiss if you can tell that I have or my partner have dentures but of course in many cases you will feel the polished plastic surface.
But I have experienced that I have been asked if I can take them out and then it is much more pleasant and especially when both have dentures and take them out before kissing. This is of course very personal and nobody should feel that they are forced to take them out because then the whole situation will not be as pleasant as it would have been.
I think there are so many myths about dentures and kissing. One thing though always have respect for the other part and have clean teeth wether or not you have your natural teeth or dentures
 girlred228
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2009 1:48:39 PM
"My husband had dentures yes he coukd kiss he could eat as well am in not talking pizza".

I have always wanted to try this...LOL.. I have heard that about men with dentures.. man OHHHH Man....LOL
 tallshyman
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2009 10:35:15 PM
Get dental implants they never come out and last the rest of your life.
 zipdy
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/3/2010 4:34:22 PM
^^^^^^^^^you didn't know he had dentures and you had been kissing him for some time??????

honey YOU gotta put YOUR tongue into HIS mouth every once in a while too!!!!!
if you do then you'll feel the smooth hard plastic.

maybe he is a good kisser but i'll bet you aren't.

then you said:
he used to turn his head and do something fast....i politely didnt ask and paid no attention. but i didnt know it was dentures.

DUH! maybe he was picking and eating. EWWWWW
 zipdy
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/14/2010 6:42:25 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^never french kissed her in over a year?^^^^^^^^^^^^ never had your tongue in her mouth?

wow what excitement you two were having!
 want to travel
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2010 10:01:40 AM
you bet they can, my father spent quit a few, 8 or 10 years in a soviet concentration camp
this is how he spent his 30's
he made it home to hungary,missing his nailes , they where pulled out by the guards, 80% of the people did not make it back alive
on his nearly 1000 mile forced march , he got scurvy, and lost most of his teeth, once back in hungary the beat the rest of them out
he was 41 when he married my mom, she still is really beautiful even today, shes over 70, but looks 50
they had a great, love for each other, one of the very best relationships i have ever seen
 chillin1955
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2012 9:04:42 AM
Denture implants cost from $ 12-20,000 per plate ! Not many people can afford that. It's for the well-to-do's.

and when is the right time to tell someone they have them? Before the date or how long after?
Posted: 1/19/2012 2:41:41 PM
confedrate money was printed in wokey hole somerset ha for kising with denture yes has lon has you suck an not blow or even better use a glue substance no not super glue anything but that ha ha
 tallshyman
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2012 1:15:47 PM
going to cost me 1700 for an inplant
 tallshyman
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2012 8:43:19 AM
it may end up costing me 3200

dental implants bone graft material in the socket 500.00
3 months later I get the dental implant for 1700 (1950 if thay put you to sleep)
3 months later I get a crown 800 the only part cover by dental insurance.
 professora
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2016 6:42:41 PM
Personally I don't like bad teeth, missing teeth or dentures

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Can a person kiss with dentures?