Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Morality and Faith      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 desertrhino
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Morality and FaithPage 15 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Peter, have you ever looked back and noticed that your responses are so colored by your agenda that you fail to address the actual question in almost every way, every single time?

I'm just curious if this is visible to you (if you take the time to look and try), or just to everyone else in the world.
 aremeself
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Morality and Faith
Posted: 5/12/2009 12:31:23 AM
peter, people as a rule throughout history have always had a problem with those that they cannot pigion hole.
take most of it and settle grettle, its easyer on the heart, its tough to do though.

I hope you realize the other half has a role in it too, but we might not dare go there.
 desertrhino
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Morality and Faith
Posted: 5/12/2009 5:30:41 AM
I'm going to take that angry spew as a "no."
 Verzen
Msg: 125
Morality and Faith
Posted: 5/12/2009 6:20:33 PM

The way the OP framed his questions initially indicated his bias.
His subsequent coloured response to monalee further indicated his dismissive
attitude to any rational justification of biblical quotations

you are correct. I act that way to all proselytizers. If you are going to preach your belief system to me in justification of a 'real' answer, you dont deserve much else. Mona, sorry to say, disregards ALL evidence for her stance on the issues. Everything leads back to God for her. She is brainwashed into believing fantastic fairy tales... Thus, she deserves little respect for her belief system if she tries to push it on others and by telling us her belief system, she is infact hoping others will join her.
 desertrhino
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Morality and Faith
Posted: 5/18/2009 10:26:17 PM
Peter: What? Are you just bumping because you feel a little ignored?

You feel a little ignored because your agenda is so overpowering that you are in fact unable to address the topic at hand in a meaningful manner. Ergo, people don't bother responding.
 aremeself
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Morality and Faith
Posted: 5/20/2009 10:18:37 AM
I see all those ''bad'' things the creator of the universe did, to try and staighten us out.

he got rid of evil, but it came right back.

even had a special bunch of people that he tryed to nurture, [and they were to tell the rest of us] they told him where to go.
not special no more.

there is no hell. [to me that makes it all that much easyer to swallow]

freewill [what can I say]
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Morality and Faith