Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 blackkmale
Msg: 84
Spill the beans...What makes you a freak in bed?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Nice one on that
 gtomustang
Msg: 85
Spill the beans...What makes you a freak in bed?
Posted: 7/11/2013 5:20:22 PM
a dom who loves subs? I prefer BLTs for lunch myself....:)

OK, I haven't read this all, so I'm probably repeating someone else's answer...which is...

the right partner makes me a freak in bed.

I'm not bored with the delicious basics of foreplay to have a need to experiment. one of the best parts of sex isn't getting my gun off, its the other person letting you in like they don't let their friends in to see the real them--just how confident they really are, how well they can laugh off a fart in bed, etc.

but I used to be a member of the old AskIsadora website--back when it was good. Met 40 people IRL from that. When one of the 4 I dated wanted to do more than missionary, OK, I already knew how and was willing to do so. They shared that part of them with me, I was willing to step up, and that was as much fun as the physical feeling of the act itself.
 dearsavannah
Msg: 86
Posted: 7/18/2013 8:15:36 PM
mmm, I'm not sure about what would make someone "freaky" in bed, but a few things that I have come to enjoy are:

scratching. I love running my long nails down a man's back.

role reversal? I'm not sure if I would call it that, but I love going from being submissive to flipping a man over and getting on top.

oh, oh! I love putting my tongue in someone's ear. NOT slobbering all over the place, but sensually running it along the ear and then moaning and letting my hot breath hit you quickly.

but I've had partners who don't like those things. actually, a majority of the men that I've been with do not like to have their ears messed with hahaa.
 Space_Weaver
Msg: 87
Posted: 7/18/2013 8:39:20 PM
Laying in my bed in my 'jammies'; eating a bowl of cereal, and having a good late night laugh watching comedy central:)
 gtomustang
Msg: 88
Posted: 7/19/2013 5:18:39 PM
yeah, what is it about ears? not dog-slobbering, but a talented tongue playing there can really light the fire. Must be the lack of fat blocking the nerve endings?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >