Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whytwater
Msg: 71
What makes a good lover?Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
One good lover begets another.
Not that I disagree with anything that went before.
 *mandrake*
Msg: 76
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 1/17/2009 10:12:23 PM
You are only as good as your partner allows you to be!

What makes a good lover is "communication!"
90% of my pleasure, comes from pleasing her....the other 10% comes after pleasing her!
 MsMicki
Msg: 87
view profile
History
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 1/18/2009 9:11:13 AM
One who derives their pleasure from giving their partner pleasure.
 lacepantieshalfoff
Msg: 89
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 1/18/2009 7:34:34 PM
a good lover is someone who is willin to try anything at least once an someone who knows what makes their lover WILD and wants to do it to them over an over again becuase they love to please their partner an make them happy. a good lover rarely says no.
 kpooks
Msg: 95
view profile
History
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 2/14/2009 9:32:54 PM
It takes experimentation...try things and, if she melts and becomes putty in your hands, moaning...um, your efforts are working.
 La Gioconda
Msg: 97
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 2/14/2009 10:45:59 PM
someone who know what feels good. He or She has high sex drive, and enjoys physical contact and touch. If they do not fall into this category it makes no difference if they are good communicators, and are able to laugh.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 101
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 2/16/2009 1:24:45 PM
I could write a big long dissertation on all the little things that make a good lover, but I think I'll just stick with the big 2 for me...

Enthusiasm and a genuine desire to please. With these two things on your side, you will at least be a good lover (if not great) regardless of your tools.
 TakingItSlow66
Msg: 103
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 2/16/2009 6:53:54 PM
Confidence, sensuality, hunger...
 BowLove
Msg: 104
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 2/21/2009 3:26:04 PM
..////////

..................ME

I am the answer you been looking for........
 *Just Jim*
Msg: 105
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 2/26/2009 6:54:49 AM
To still be in love, after the "honeymoon " is over.

If your lucky enough, good chemistry makes for good love,

like glove in hand,two peas in a pod, love is so natural...
 *buzz*
Msg: 106
view profile
History
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 2/26/2009 12:04:51 PM
Body ~ mind ~ soul connection makes a lover.
 BowLove
Msg: 108
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 2/28/2009 4:16:21 PM
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,M E ................
 BowLove
Msg: 109
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 3/27/2009 12:25:05 PM
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

M E ! ! ! ! !

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]:modhammer:

whytwater
Msg: 110
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 3/27/2009 12:37:16 PM

Enthusiasm and a genuine desire to please. With these two things on your side, you will at least be a good lover (if not great) regardless of your tools

Roy Scheider (Fosse) to long legs in purple leotard, All That Jazz: "I can't make you great dancer, or even a good dancer. But I can make you better" (i.e., good enough!). Lol.
Actually, ChinaSB, I agree with you wholeheartedly-without those two ingredients, no lover is good enough. Except I just have this thing for blondes that won't go away.
 gracengracie
Msg: 112
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 3/27/2009 5:13:45 PM
In my opinion an amazing lover is

A man the has special little details....tokens to show I mean a lot to him and that I am important in his life.
A man that is passionate and loves foreplay....a man that enjoys to perform vaginal sex!!!
A man that has a warm smile when he sees me.

Lover and making love is not all about sex...much of it is emotional connection...and that is what triggers an amazing sex.
 dharmadude
Msg: 114
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 3/27/2009 6:47:14 PM
First of all being comfortable in your own skin is important. Then passion, imagination, attitude, energy and drive go a long way. Then throw in focus and the desire to please as well as be pleased and it really gets interesting. Throw in love and I'm a goner.
 gracengracie
Msg: 115
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 3/27/2009 7:01:49 PM
C0C0LPS

I stated is NOT ALL about sex....of course SEX has to happen to reinforce the emotional connection.
 windloverr
Msg: 116
view profile
History
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 3/29/2009 8:03:43 PM
1/They have to have the desire to be a good lover; and the ability to let their lover decide exactly what that is.
2/A willingness to listen to what your lover, and their body are telling you, and the ability to change what they are doing in an instant in order to meet what their lover needs.
3/A delicate, sensitive touch. The ability to alter their touch from feather light to strong and firm; and knowing when and where to use each.
4/Imagination, and the ability understand what is needed at that moment. (Wild Monkey sex; pull the car over, I've got to have you NOW, sex; and candle light, bubble bath, hand dipped strawberries, with 6 hours of foreplay sex)
5/Most of all, they must get pleasure from giving pleasure. Sometime their lover may have numerous orgasms; and they may not have any; but they are happy and satisfied knowing that their lover was happy and satisfied.
 BowLove
Msg: 117
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 10/2/2009 1:34:31 PM
.............ME.

" If you wake up in a small red room ,with no windows or door,
Do Not PANIC , You are just in my heart ! ! ! "

_____xxxxxxxx________xxxxxxxx
____xxxxxxxxxx______xxxxxxxxxxx
___xxxxxxxxxxxxx___xxxxxxxxxxxxx
___xxxxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
___xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
___________xxxxxxxxxxxxx
_____________xxxxxxxxx
______________xxxxxx
_______________xxxx
_______________xxx
______________xx
_____________x
___________x

Bow
canikissyoubaby@aol.com

" A friend Loves at all times ..." Proverbs 17;17
 jacob8088
Msg: 118
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 10/2/2009 11:34:43 PM
Waht makes a good lover?

Her taking the time to gargle my cum in her mouth, right before she swallows it. And of course having her stick her tongue out afterwards. Just to prove that she consumed every las drop..
 whatever3321
Msg: 119
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 10/5/2009 5:27:22 PM
Not being selfish and going the extra mile
 want to travel
Msg: 120
view profile
History
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 10/6/2009 1:39:24 PM
i find it interesting that not one woman has shared what makes HER a good lover, this is indicative of the general attitude north american women have towards sex in general, they dont think it up to them to have a great sexual experience, this is a sad state of affairs ,women that are good lovers are labeled as s luts, w hores, and generally looked down on and passed by as potential long term partners
its time attitudes change, its time for 'it ti be ok' for women to be sexual, creative and imaginative
 MsMicki
Msg: 122
view profile
History
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 10/6/2009 2:20:09 PM

i find it interesting that not one woman has shared what makes HER a good lover, this is indicative of the general attitude north american women have towards sex in general, they dont think it up to them to have a great sexual experience

and I find it interesting that you read every post here and assumed all of us women were only referring to men.
I say, reread those posts.......and you will see that many of the women, myself included, responded with no gender specific notions at all.

its time for 'it ti be ok' for women to be sexual, creative and imaginative

be alot easier to do that if men would actually pay attention to what we're saying
 want to travel
Msg: 123
view profile
History
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 10/6/2009 2:38:18 PM
i did nor meen to offend,but you have to agree that women are not in a healthy place in american society, not saying that men.... are, but i was only trying to point out that women , well most of them automatically think of what men should be, when judging what a good lover should be, and take no, or at best very little ownership on being good lovers themselves
 mermaid140
Msg: 124
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 10/6/2009 3:02:01 PM
What makes a good lover is when your comfortable with the one your with. You can tell and show him what you like without feeling shy or scared. Then you are relaxed and you can give into the pleasure and let yourself go....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >