Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 want to travel
Msg: 120
view profile
History
What makes a good lover?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
i find it interesting that not one woman has shared what makes HER a good lover, this is indicative of the general attitude north american women have towards sex in general, they dont think it up to them to have a great sexual experience, this is a sad state of affairs ,women that are good lovers are labeled as s luts, w hores, and generally looked down on and passed by as potential long term partners
its time attitudes change, its time for 'it ti be ok' for women to be sexual, creative and imaginative
 MsMicki
Msg: 122
view profile
History
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 10/6/2009 2:20:09 PM

i find it interesting that not one woman has shared what makes HER a good lover, this is indicative of the general attitude north american women have towards sex in general, they dont think it up to them to have a great sexual experience

and I find it interesting that you read every post here and assumed all of us women were only referring to men.
I say, reread those posts.......and you will see that many of the women, myself included, responded with no gender specific notions at all.

its time for 'it ti be ok' for women to be sexual, creative and imaginative

be alot easier to do that if men would actually pay attention to what we're saying
 want to travel
Msg: 123
view profile
History
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 10/6/2009 2:38:18 PM
i did nor meen to offend,but you have to agree that women are not in a healthy place in american society, not saying that men.... are, but i was only trying to point out that women , well most of them automatically think of what men should be, when judging what a good lover should be, and take no, or at best very little ownership on being good lovers themselves
 mermaid140
Msg: 124
What makes a good lover?
Posted: 10/6/2009 3:02:01 PM
What makes a good lover is when your comfortable with the one your with. You can tell and show him what you like without feeling shy or scared. Then you are relaxed and you can give into the pleasure and let yourself go....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >