Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Missouri Prayers & Thoughts thread...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 76
Missouri Prayers & Thoughts thread...Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Sooooo many awesome prayers answered....how one could not believe in the power of prayer...well, I pray for them! :O)

J...OMGawd, oodles of congratulatory hugs out to both your son, and yourself!!! What an incredibly defining moment! I will NEVER forget any of my own four children's graduations...the pride, the elation, the sighs you can let loose cause YOU did it, too! (My son was the 1st to "graduate traditionally" from HS in my ENTIRE FAMILY...so it was super special when ALL FOUR did!)

CONGRATS!
 EspeciallyBad
Msg: 77
Missouri Prayers & Thoughts thread...
Posted: 7/9/2009 6:56:43 AM
Where and when did Kat go and why, Kat and myself do nor see things on the same level but I believe she is a special Lady.She is as beautiful inside as well as outside and I have always said this. And James you have to be the proudest DAD in the world right now.I remember when I had my accident,and was in ICU for 3 weeks my son was only 13 at the time but he was at my bedside 24/7 until I was awake and talking.That is something that will always be with me. So my prayers will be with you and your son.

Everyone please put a friend of mine in your prayers,Dave and Kerri are up from Texas with thier youngest daughter in St.Louis Childrens hospital. She just had a double lung transplant 2 weeks ago and is doing fine at this time but needs all the prayers she can get.Amanda is only 12 years old and this is the 2nd transplant.The first one was when she was 6.

Stan
 previouslyme
Msg: 78
Posted: 7/9/2009 6:19:47 PM
I did strength training with thoughts of you in mind. I don't think I can come near your efforts, but I can keep working at it!
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 79
Posted: 7/12/2009 11:52:00 AM
I'm going to put up a prayer for my cousin, who's about to find out his biopsy results. He's a youngin and has a postitive attitude that everything will be okay. But everyone keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
 TheKidof72
Msg: 80
Posted: 7/12/2009 12:39:14 PM
Jim, glad things are looking up for you. Sometimes we need that challenge to prove not only to our bosses or others around us, but to ourselves, that we can make it through some tough times. Them tough times are what makes us stronger. My quota that I live by now is, if God brings me to it, he will get me through it. Since going through all the issues with my dad's cancer in the past 9 months, I am a firm believer in that. Prayers go along way. Just keep the faith.

Jai J, Glad you doing better and hope to see you back on your feet soon.
 STLJohn
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2011 3:59:50 AM
Thank you for starting a prayer thread here it is great to see. I ask God to be generous in dealing with you, Terri, and Shellie. May God bless us and protect all of us.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Missouri Prayers & Thoughts thread...