Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 red_relaxed
Msg: 2
Does biting hard enough to leave bruises constitute kinky?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Not kinky no.
But perhaps an indicator that it's time to quit breastfeeding.
 *november babee*
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Does biting hard enough to leave bruises constitute kinky?
Posted: 3/19/2009 2:01:56 AM

Does biting hard enough to leave bruises constitute "kinky"? Like if the person feels a compulsion to do it... it isn't just something the experiment with occasionally...

Or is this something most people would enjoy?

i think if someone bit me hard enough to leave a bruise , they may well find a bruise of their own on their bolloxxx, right where my toe just made contact...
 windloverr
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2009 3:04:01 AM
Kink: a. bizarre or unconventional sexual preferences or behavior.

By strict definition, it is "unconventional" and therefore fits. Since it's something I would NOT enjoy, I'm going to go with yes, it's kinky, LOL. While I love it, every now and then, when she gets into it so intensely that I discover a couple of bruises or scratches here and there; if it was something that happened every time we had sex, it would get old in a hurry. Another rule of thumb: if you have to ask permission, or warn somebody about, it's probably kinky, LOL.
 CEO of Hoagie Inc.
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/19/2009 4:19:17 AM
Sure it qualifies, it can also constitute asault.
 textodd11
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/19/2009 10:33:21 AM

Marv Alpert bit a woman and left serious teeth marks, and no one said it was kinky. They just called it "assault", get it?

And he hits it from DOWNTOWN!
 itechman63
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2009 10:45:46 AM

Marv Alpert bit a woman and left serious teeth marks

The head man of The Tijuana Brass?
 parklabrea
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2009 10:50:13 AM
Bite me once, you get a rolled-up newspaper swat on the nose. Bite me twice, you'll spend the night in the yard. Bite me a third time you're going to lover-obedience classes.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/19/2009 11:43:08 AM
~OP~ Not all people who like "marks" left are masochistic and not all people who bite are Sadists. Some people enjoy the reminder a mark gives after-the-fact, some truly enjoy the pain and others? Who knows? Everyone thinks/feels things differently. Biting is not really even a fetish, well ~ unless you consider hickeys fetishy. Kinky? Depends on who you ask ~ me? No, not kinky. Mundane maybe ??? We all see these things differently.
 Mountain Geek
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2009 12:30:51 PM

Does biting hard enough to leave bruises constitute "kinky"?

-----> And women wonder why we order a pizza before initiating sex?

OP: If you like it then I guess it's ok.
 Okietokie88
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2009 2:18:21 PM
I'd say tearing the skin is kinky but marks that last for days should be standard lol
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/20/2009 2:10:52 AM
I like it but from only select people. I give if the person enjoys the feeling of being bit, otherwise I use my mouth for other things. Unfortunately I like the hard biting which does leave bruises. Its all about placement and comfort of course.

Kink is what you think it is, something thats unconventional and perhaps a compulsion. I don't consider biting or being bit a compulsion in my life, and not unconventional at all in my own mind... to me its just fun!
 ForeverLong
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2009 7:19:56 AM
So all those that enjoy giving and receiving this kind of thing, do you also think it's okay to slap, scratch or squeeze each other enough to leave bruises? I really don't care to partake but if both parties enjoy it go at it.
 MsMicki
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2010 7:22:35 AM
I wouldn't call it BDSM or Sado.....
I call it "the heat of the moment"
 whytwater
Msg: 42
Posted: 9/3/2010 7:47:27 AM

I call it "the heat of the moment"

Mmmm, a crime of passion- a lot of those perps "get off". lol

whatever it is. that all falls under the general heading of kink i presume. why don't they just call it bizarro
go out and buy a chew toy!!

Wow. That's beyond vanilla (cuz even vanilla, sometimes, tastes sweet), more like chalky (ptui!, lol). I suspect that, in Bizarro's eyes, Superman was the ugly spud. lol
I'm with Kaylie on this- I kinda like to be marked (but by mouths and teeth, not "weapons"). It does strike me as a mark of passion, recent passion, which calls for esteem, not derision. To carry such a mark means you were, hopefully are, the mark of someone's passion, and that's a good thing. Yeah, wear your marks proud. imho
 ChiSoxFan913
Msg: 44
Posted: 9/6/2010 11:18:44 PM
I had an ex that would do that. Not only would she bite, but she would scratch as well (thankfully she kept her nails short, or else I'd look like Freddy Kreuger went a round with me).

I kid you not, she got to the point where my neck, my upper chest, and my stomach looked like I was wearing a camouflage outfit, with all the dark spots and everything.

At first, I went along with it, but finally, it got to the point where I literally had to shove her off because it a) hurt like hell; b) she wouldn't stop when I told her to and c) she did it so rough that the marks would stay on for almost a week. I got more than a few "Nice night with a vacuum cleaner?" comments at work, not only from my co-workers, but customers as well. It was slightly embarrassing, and I finally had a discussion with her about it. She cooled out for a bit, but then she started relapsing.

It WAS kinky at first, but then I realized I'm not really into pain as a sexual turn-on.

Sure, nibbles and little bites are very attractive and a turn-on if done right, but not the full-on "fat guy chowing on a drumstick" type of bites like what I went through.
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 45
Posted: 9/7/2010 7:13:35 AM
"Kinky" basically means "odd" or "fetish."

So, if biting is odd or fetishy to you, it's kinky. If it's normal and non-fetishy to YOU, it's not.
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 49
Posted: 1/16/2011 10:21:58 AM
there are more women who like for guys to bite them during sex than i thought.

i guess some would see it as kinky but i don't.as long as i'm told how hard to bite and where than its cool with me.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >