Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~rain~
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Long fingernailsPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I used to wear gel nails, I liked them. thought they were pretty. Then I got bored with them so I had them removed.

It took forever to get my natural nails back i nto shape where they would grow nice.

they arent long but I like to keep th em manicured and I do this for me!!!!

If a guy doesnt like my nails then he doesnt have to look at them.
 zipdy
Msg: 57
Long fingernails
Posted: 5/8/2010 9:35:40 PM
i see really long nails mostly on black women and it makes me want to barf.
 Surreyboy67
Msg: 60
Long fingernails
Posted: 12/24/2015 9:26:01 PM
Just my personal point of view. I think long nails look classy on a woman, kind of sexy too and I'd have no problem paying for her fills or manicures. Just to show her that I'm interested in her. So any single woman out there feel free to drop me a line !
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >