Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 252
How many women fantasize watching their man with another man?Page 13 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
^OMG were the Dildos bigger than his? did he let you keep them and what happened to the strapon? LMAO. I bet you touched yourself all over, while watching your friend;)...You're a very naughty minx lol
Nah, I'm just not used to women on here talking about sex, it seems to be a no go subject, but you are different and be proud of that
 NoxzemaWA
Msg: 253
How many women fantasize watching their man with another man?
Posted: 7/1/2017 9:49:13 PM
^ LOL @ your curiosity. The dildos were all bigger than my ex's**** He still has them and the strap-on. They were all in his naughty duffel bag.

Re: the house party. Nah lol, I was not touching myself. I only watched the guys for 2 minutes. The suckee had snorted some blow beforehand so he was super limp. Who wants to suck, or watch someone suck, a flaccid**** hahaha....that was an interesting night. I doubt I'll ever attend another party like that in my life.
 spot4username
Msg: 254
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2017 6:20:59 AM
^^^ Yes there used to be an underground club in Jax. I went once with an ex. It really wasn't sexy. It was mostly gross. We sat at the bar for a bit and had a drink and then went dancing which turned out to be far sexier. Probably because it was about us, being in tune to one another.
 NoxzemaWA
Msg: 255
Posted: 7/3/2017 9:36:59 AM

We sat at the bar for a bit and had a drink and then went dancing which turned out to be far sexier. Probably because it was about us, being in tune to one another.

Yes, I agree. It's so much sexier to be in tune with your person rather than strangers.
 starrysky417
Msg: 256
Posted: 7/11/2017 9:38:32 AM
Nope. Never! Even when i have fantasized about being with 2 men at once, they don't even touch! I am not homophobic, but i am not interested in seeing their sexual exploits, beyond hugging and kissing in a movie or whatever.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >