Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > People who write nothing on their profiles      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 everpeaceful
Msg: 3
view profile
History
People who write nothing on their profilesPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
what is so important that they cant read a profile for two minutes? its not like theyve got much to do coz theyre sat at a computer lol plus if someone cant read for two minutes then theyre not for me coz i like a woman that can read lol its better to reveal some personality at least x i find the ones that say just ask have nothing to say anyway x
 slim10022
Msg: 4
view profile
History
People who write nothing on their profiles
Posted: 3/20/2009 2:51:18 PM
I did have plenty in my profile but after 2 years i didnt see the point so now its just the min because i carnt be arsed now .
 badge73
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2009 2:53:11 PM
Think mine says i carnt be enticed or dont ask this a question ffs! most profiles are a crock of shyte, they just try and build a false personna with im perfect, my crap dont smell blah blah blah. remember if there all that, they wouldnt be here!
 everpeaceful
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2009 3:00:00 PM
i dont care what their English is like as long as it gives me something to work with x otherwise its all 'how are you?' 'what you up to?' lmao x
 oggers
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2009 4:34:59 AM
The thing that gets me is that the profiles with zero on the "about me" section usually have about 27 admirers who have them on their favourites list ! How can you list someone as a favourite who has written **** all about themselves ???!!!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > People who write nothing on their profiles