Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Patrick was a Saint...I Ain't! AFTERMATH (Images)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Patrick was a Saint...I Ain't! AFTERMATH (Images)Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
damn i have been found out i was trying not to let the devil im me get into miss Kitty
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 27
Patrick was a Saint...I Ain't! AFTERMATH (Images)
Posted: 3/22/2009 5:34:23 PM
had a great time once I was double-fisting drinks...LOL..we figured it out..order 2 or more drinks at a time, when you get done with one drink, order 2 more and you won't be disappointed!!

well the social butterfly got wasted, what can I say..I do remember getting home alright (no I wasn't driving, I think I woulda slept in my car first!)..I do remember unlocking the house, I do remember running my head into the wall (doesn't hurt anymore, but I had a big headache from the alochol and the wall this morning!! I survived another drunk fest! We had a steak dinner tonight LOL
 carlhfln
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/22/2009 5:47:25 PM
Kat,

I have pics. Could I please...have uploading priviledges?

Great party.... It looked like everyone had a good time. Thank you.. guys again for all the hard work.
 proof 0ne90
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2009 5:48:03 PM
hey wanted to say I had a great time ......... but then on the bad side of it all I lost my phone so if any one found a LG flip phone (Black) would you plz let me know .... would love to have it back ... it's just a min phone , but it still had all my friends #'s in it and a few pic I would love to have back too! anyway it was a great night and thank you ...
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 30
Posted: 3/22/2009 5:54:49 PM
Susie...I saw! Wow! Possessed!!....and nah, Russell, I think I am way past devilish influences, dear! LOL

Joni...I noticed the girls having to type in (with a mouse only accessible keyboard at that!) certain things...like when my son (who is the shaved hottie in the pic with the ?, by the way) wanted chilled Cuervo, they had to type CHILLED, which took forever. Also, having ONE comp to do such...SILLY. That was where the back up was. However, I STILL believe that would not have been the solution...they needed more people, period.

Carl...adding ya' now sugar!

Proof...did you contact the bar, too? Hope someone finds your phone and it ends up being a case of "accidentally picked up." It's sucha drag to lose your contacts list!

By the way....wanted to remind everyone that the next party is April 4th at Shady Jacks...our SIXTH Drink, Ink, & Wink Meet! Come on out and havva blast!
 proof 0ne90
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2009 6:01:26 PM
Yes Kat drove a hour back to see if I could fine it .... no one had turned it in either
 previouslyme
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/22/2009 6:17:13 PM
Tom, I am glad you were able to make it and bring along Jack! It sure seemed you two were like kids in a candy store!

Someone took my beers that I finally got off my hands so I could go to work. It wasn't a courtesy page that they will need me in the morning. They needed me then and by the time I got there I had another patient after that. So I finally got to sleep around 7 am, my dogs are now totally confused!

I thought you all said last week when you test visited that they assured us they would be ready for the crowd, must have been a different one.

Hippie, Every item on my was green, jewelry at my ears to my shoes, leaving early just doesn't cut it, even my eyes are hazel green and my eyes shadow. As I was greeter I was feeling overly green, most had just one item of green. And as far as those of you that wanted to know if I matched underneath, now you really will never know! Food coloring in rinse water works great at staining white garments green.

I hope the 50/50 and the blarney stoned worked out, I never did find that, I was pointed in 3 different places and then I had to leave.

Is there a T-shirt to commemorate the fishies 6 event at SJs as was talked about a while back?
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/22/2009 7:39:14 PM
Yeah...the deal with all the contests is..."Must Be Present To Win" as it would be a royal pain in the ass and a liability/responsibility I would not want to take on...taking prizes to people who were not present to claim them. It's not an unusual rule, either....

But if you HAD been there, your costume was mentioned! I saw you leave when you did...as I was outside...so I knew you were not there! ;)

Yep...made a trial run...and they expressed being ready. Again....there are no guarantees...it is trial and error. I give my venues the chance to earn our business. If they win...we return. :) I will definitely return to Hazzards for a 2nd go and allow them the opportunity to improve. :O) Out of the many, many emails I received today...99% were completely positive and encouraging about Hazzards. Most said in spite of the slow service, it was obvious the servers were trying VERY hard and handled it well.

The Split the Pot made $88, I believe...with $44 going to each the winner, and expenses. Kissing booth...I think it was a very small amount...apparently, many did not see it (WTF?? LOL) or hear the announcements. LOL But it was enough to tip out the servers, who I felt deserved such. :)
 ridgemom317
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2009 7:57:06 PM
the green contest was not fair. soo many had more green on that the one who won. we need new judges. lol the party was fanstic and had a great time. will go to hazzards again nice place. good job kat.
 carlhfln
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/22/2009 8:08:29 PM
Kat, Thank you!! I'm done... uploadin. Everyone have a great week!!
 jussweet
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/22/2009 8:31:08 PM
C A R L!!! It was so good to see my good friend and buddy again last night!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 37
Posted: 3/22/2009 9:07:21 PM
Thanks Carl! Was good to see you and appreciate you sharing your pictures!

Sorry you felt the contest was not "fair" Vickie. You could request a refund of your participation fee? LOL Or maybe you should try hosting something and doing it in a way you think is more fair? That would be awesome...would love to attend a party where I can just sit on my ass and enjoy the festivities! That is my fave thing about going to Rhonda's parties...I just get to enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! :O) I love hosting, as well...but wow...gets really frustrating! If the judges did not notice every single person who was loaded in green...it's because they were busy with other things or maybe the persons wearing green needed to mingle a bit more instead of parking their booty in one spot? Joni was picked because she was most memorable with her green get up...and nada to do with her tits, believe me!!

So many mention not seeing the Kissing Booth...not seeing the cake...not seeing the 50/50 box at these parties...but heaven forbid if we did not see someone who we thought "more worthy" of the "most green" title!
 carlhfln
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/22/2009 9:54:42 PM
Laura, It was nice seeing you to. I know I had one hell of a headache this morning......well this afternoon.

Kat, YOU ROCK...BABY!! You guys did a great job as always. Some may not want to admint it...I'm thinkin everyone had a great time. Waitin for the next one. PARTY!!
 Phoenix_41
Msg: 39
Posted: 3/22/2009 10:13:48 PM
Kat....Kudos girl, mark up another great party from you and Marty and I have to say...I don't know how you do it...to put sooo much work into (before, during, and after) a party and then have to sit the next day and listen to everyone **** about how bad things were....don't know if I could keep doing it. BUT I hope you do, you throw some kick-azz parties and have enjoyed each one. The band was SUPER!!! will enjoy hearing them again at a future party..I hope,lol.
I did miss the cake eat a piece for me, ok
and once again....if you come in and got your nametag, I don't know how you coulda missed the 50/50 (It was on the same table!) AND someone did come around with it later in the night....?
I thought there was alot of claws out last night, apparantly they're still out today, da-yum, come on people..appreciate what ya got or you'll be missin' em when no one wants to throw them anymore!!

to my buddies...another great time! and glad to meet some new ones!! Sue...Thanks!!!
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/22/2009 10:20:21 PM
Wow, all this boo-hooing about who had on the most green and who should have won the "most green" contest. Seriously - does anyone really care about that? I think most people dress in green to enjoy the event and get into the spirit of things but if you're going to get your nose bent out of shape because you didn't win some silly contest, then you're not really honoring the spirit of the event anyway! Perhaps the hostesses should have gotten little "trophies" for everyone, like they do in little league, so no one walked away feeling left out?

I did not personally have any trouble getting my drinks from the bar in a timely manner but I do wish they had stocked the beer tub with O'Doull's. That was my only beef. I try not to get too hammered at those parties and would have preferred to sip on an O'Doull's versus a real BEER.

My only REAL complaint (okay, that I'll post about..) is this: the ladies stalls in the bathroom are not PHONE BOOTHS. To those ladies that like to stand in there and talk to their boyfriends, while other ladies are waiting with their legs crossed outside, please show some consideration to your fellow party-goers, k? It's not like those stalls provide you with any privacy, since everyone can see you pacing back and forth and hear you in there yapping on your phone. Sheesh! You know who you are..

Phoenix - any time, girl. You're one of my PEEPS now! ;-)

SusieStL
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/22/2009 10:58:00 PM
oh come on Kat, refund their money I know, my bad but I had to say it.

Ok, let's look at this. The prize is donated...the prices are usually reduced on the drinks...and IF the party didn't happen, just what would you been doing?

So, let's NOT say anymore NEGATIVE about this party.... on the positive note...

1. It wasn't that far to drive.. well for me.

2. Met some new peeps

3. Band was totally awesome

4. My friend Karen had a blast. That was actually her first time to party with friends like that at a pof event.

5. I was one that got lucky, when I pulled into the parking lot someone was pulling out so I grab their parking spot. (sorry to those that were unable to find a spot)

6. I found the cake.. .and it was VERY VERY VERY good....yummy!

7. Most respected the fact I was NOT able to dance and party. (only had one person that was... well feeling pretty good and didn't want to take NO for an answer---however I convinced them when I use my deep voice saying STOP!)

ok.. you get my drift.... SO if you can think of more positive experiences at this party share them... if not then SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE!

edit...feel free to host a party....I am sure no one will mind. :) You know what they say, just book it/plan it and they WILL show up.
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/22/2009 11:30:08 PM
Susie, did not mean to be a "belly-acher" but after I bonded with the other women in the bathroom who were waiting by exchanging pained, incredulous looks and laughs, I felt that some needed a reminder about social courtesy.

Was great to see you last night, BTW. Glad your friend, Karen, had a good time and mixed and mingled. Ya just have to do that sometimes.

SusieStL
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/23/2009 12:22:59 AM
Sue-de.,...I wasn't speaking to just one person here

I just feel we all made points about what we feel could be addressed or changed going forward.... I am sure Kat has read all of it and will do what she can.

I just know the work that goes into a party.... you don't see me messing with it.. too much work and it is not something that I would like to do. I think it is in Kat's blood or something cause that woman never quits.

Like she has said and I just wanted to repeat it... anyone can host. If you don't like one place there are many more out there.

ok, I am off my soap box ..

and thanks, it was nice to be out... it was a little tough but I have to start pushing myself again.

Yes, Karen had a blasttttttt.. She called me today and said again how she enjoyed herself. She was like OMG you know a lot of people.... sad to say I have been around a while Oh well it is what it is and it beats the heck out of sitting around with my head hanging.

just had a thought, that isn't barefoot and pregnant is it????
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/23/2009 1:26:40 AM
PREGNANT?! Gads, bite your TONGUE, woman!

No, by the end of the evening, my dogs were BARKING (!!) so I had to take those sandals off. Truth is, I'm kind of a Bohemian at heart. I don't mind getting dressed up and wearing high heeled sandals but I'd much rather run around barefoot, if I can. After five hours walking around on them, though, I HAD to take them off. Plus, many men were probably appreciative, as they could look me in the eye, versus looking UP at me as we chatted.

HarleyKat~
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/23/2009 8:08:31 AM
OK...I uploaded all of my son's and his girlfriend Toni's pics! Check out that last one of Toni in the car...LMAO...dunno WHAT it is a reflection of or behind them, but I know it looks like a ginormous penis!

Still workin on getting Sherry's pics up...we are gonna try something different!

This is who I have listed to upload still:
sweet-lady
lisajs1
Shrinkbabe
carlhfln
BBCG71

So for those who have asked, YES...there are still more pics, apparently! Marty said he would upload his later today. Please let me know if you are on this list and finished...and please let me know if you need to be added. Thanks!

previouslyme
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/23/2009 8:35:30 AM
Sorry about being the only one noticing the beer thing, I was trying to be in the Green spirit as much as possible. I only wanted a couple and barely got one and it wasn't green.

I did the green thing out of spirit for the party, not for the prize. I even brought jeans because I didn't want to look goofy all evening. Good thing I did, I would have had security gaurds and the ER talking about me for the rest of the week, month....???
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 47
Posted: 3/23/2009 10:02:22 AM
Dang, girl, your future daughter in law is a knockout! Your boy is, too, but he's one lucky guy! When are they getting married?

BTW - that picture of you and Russ with devil eyes makes me want to run away and douse myself in holy water! SCARY!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 48
Posted: 3/23/2009 10:10:37 AM
Notta prob, Sheila...I just typically stay on top of that sort of thing and should have had it covered...did not think of such cause of how busy it was, and plus...well...I think draught sucks! LOL

Sue-De...I know! Creepy pic! Yo...ALL my kids and their better halves are extremely gorgeous...we often joke that it is a prerequisite to "getting in the clan!" Of course I am partial, too! ;) LOL They do not have a date set...I think they are enjoying life soo much...no pressing need! She is a realtor and they have been successful in flipping houses together...but once they DO, I am sure that will be a hella party! ;)

OK...all Sherry's pics are now posted!
 previouslyme
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/23/2009 10:18:29 AM
Well, partly my fault. I had only a couple bucks on me since I forgot my pin number on my new account. So I had to run a tab. I put my cash in 50/50. When I got called in and asked to close the tab they couldnt get the system to work and she wanted 6 bucks. I had already given away the 2 beers I had just gotten. M.E. Jim saved me.

It was a great get together as usuall, it is all about having fun and meeting up with the new and the not new (no "old" ones).

earthride
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/23/2009 10:45:46 AM
I saw Lainey in line, she had paid for the drink and it still took 5 or 6 more mins before she got it.... she had a right to be Mad. ( she was still as pretty as ever )
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Patrick was a Saint...I Ain't! AFTERMATH (Images)