Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Patrick was a Saint...I Ain't! AFTERMATH (Images)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 51
Patrick was a Saint...I Ain't! AFTERMATH (Images)Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Awww...thanks, Earthride...

People were getting served before me who just walked up, I had people jumping in front of me and when I finally got a waitress' attention, I paid for the drink then she walked away from the bar; the other bartenders didn't know why i was standing there. I eventually had to get the attention of another one, yell at her why I was there and what I was waiting for. Then I had the waitresses yelling that I wasn't supposed to be past a certain point but when I stepped back I ran into someone and stepped on their foot; I had no place to go. It was very frustrating. I waited well over 15 minutes for a drink.....

Other than that, after I calmed down, I had a blast....
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 52
Patrick was a Saint...I Ain't! AFTERMATH (Images)
Posted: 3/23/2009 4:01:52 PM
Kat, these markers they used to mark hands really suck...LOL. Man, you talk about permanent...

I have washed my hands numerous times over the past couple days and I STILL have A P on my hand (a p, not to be confused with pee).....
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 53
Posted: 3/23/2009 4:11:01 PM
LMAO Alaine! I dunno WHO started the "P-ing on hands" at this one...but it was not required. After so long of it, they decided to keep it up though, so as to not confuse the barkeep! LOL

I did not get P-ed on!

Try rubbing alcohol?

Might invest in some wrist bracelets...so used to the bars having such if they prefer it...but Hazzards did not. They ARE pricey little baztards, though!
 hippyguy007
Msg: 54
Posted: 3/23/2009 4:47:08 PM
..i'm sorry i started so many issue's about the green issue, but had a grateful time, i really enjoyed the band (even tho i'm spoiled w/THE SCHWAG) .really enjoy seeing everybody from the site , but cant wait til april ,11th, hopefully everyone will have a good time on the east side ...
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 55
Posted: 3/23/2009 5:12:55 PM
Eh...i wouldn't worry about investing in the bracelets. Markers work just as good but do they have to work THAT good? I'm starting to think I have some kind of semi-permanent tattoo...
 ridgemom317
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2009 5:39:19 PM
i took a shower and still have a little black on me too. too funny. but oh well all in good clean fun
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 57
Posted: 3/23/2009 6:09:32 PM
Someone holla at me if Marty, Joni, and the other slow pokes ever decide to post their pictures!

Imma going to watch Twilight!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 58
Posted: 3/23/2009 6:13:33 PM
I like the way Hazzards re-did their stage area; the bands used to have to walk up steps and be about 3' off the ground for their 'fans'; much better now, much closer to the crowd as it should be

I enjoy the place and would go back again
 SusieStL
Msg: 59
Posted: 3/23/2009 8:34:51 PM
Denise said .... I enjoy the place and would go back again

I personally think it was the BAND that made it an enjoyable evening. They really rock. With the weather getting nice is anyone ready to do another Fast Eddies trip.. I had so much fun over there that night a few of us went.

GOT SOME GOOD NEWS TODAY..... Dr said NO SWING... dancing that is but he told me to get out this weekend and dance a little but be cautious/careful ... he said I need to get out and move it a little...wwwooooo hhhhoooooo

am I tooooooooo excited or what?

also, I had the "P" but in the palm of my hand, well to towards my thumb.. .washed right off.. just a thought .

can someone say P.O.S.I.T.I.V.E remarks....
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 60
Posted: 3/23/2009 8:47:35 PM
Well, Susie, must have been the marker maybe? My sister got "P"d on too and hers came off before night's end. I've showered and scrubbed with my shower loofah thingy, not to mention numerous hand washings and it's still there...

I usually have my hand stamped on the wrist where it's not so obvious but when I got there, I wasn't thinkin....I was just lookin for my buds..

BTW...I'm not complaining about that by any means...in fact, I find it rather amusing. If only I can get this kind of ink for the back of my credit cards...I can't seem to get anything to write on those and the ones that do, just rub off..

Oh well....enough silliness about being "p"d on....see you all soon
 whatever0001
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/23/2009 9:27:08 PM
The loofah thingy worked for me!!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 62
Posted: 3/23/2009 9:32:08 PM
I am sure different persons, have differing degrees of how long something as such would last? LOL But you are welcome to use my perma markers to sign your credit cards, Alaine! Actually, they are the non-Sharpie cheapo's from WalMart...got tired of the expensive ones turning up missing all the time! I should buy stock in Sharpie! LOL

STILL patiently waiting on others pictures!!! (Or not!?) LOL
 previouslyme
Msg: 63
Posted: 3/23/2009 9:39:42 PM
I put lotion on right before I came in, my P didn't last very long, had a D when I left, nothing by the time I scrubbed for patient #1.

Tom, I did have 1 beer then I got 2 that I didn't get to drink other than dont spill me sips. I Crehans Friday night the drafts were 1.50 for a 20 oz frozen mug! I don't mind draft as long as I don't switch from bottle to draft immediately and compare the flavors. Keg parties are the best out in the boonies! I will have to figure out how I can have one in the fall! Neil will kill me but I think he will love it too!
 earthride
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/23/2009 11:24:58 PM
Still got my P'eed hand .... maybe i need to be loof-a-ed
 Phoenix_41
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/24/2009 5:27:18 AM
Hey Lainey, don't feel so bad about the P'd thing....not only did I have a P'd hand, when I woke the next morning...I also had a P on my neck (slept on my hand) It took me a few to figure out what it was... The one on my neck came right back off, but the one on my hand took a while to go away!!!!

By the way...Cowboy pic. turned out really well!!!
Had another great time w/ you guys. Hope to see ya'll again soon
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/24/2009 7:47:15 AM
LMAO @ all the P-Stories!

Thanks, Marty! Now....how's about LINDA, LISA, JONI, and any others????
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 67
Posted: 3/24/2009 7:51:23 AM
Um, interesting pictures. Seems the usual suspects were busy that night.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 68
Posted: 3/24/2009 8:29:19 AM
I think some took the kissin' booth in a very serious manner!
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 69
Posted: 3/24/2009 8:37:03 AM
Indeed. Some even took their "act" on the road.

But, ya know, you might not ever get another opportunity, soooooooo....
 Phoenix_41
Msg: 70
Posted: 3/24/2009 10:37:02 AM
Sure, you laugh Kat, some P'd stories not too funny.....skeered....thought I got drunk and woke up with another tattoo (was wondering why I got a P on my neck)
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 71
Posted: 3/24/2009 10:41:11 AM
Phoenix, don't you remember? We stopped at an ATM and a (Nancy) PELOSI supporter held you down and carved a "P" on your neck just to "teach you a lesson".

HarleyKat~
Msg: 72
Posted: 3/24/2009 1:41:11 PM

I guess it is better than waking up with pee on ones face, no?

Li-Li...you rawk...thanks to you and all who took pics...I am so pleased to have so many already, without either of our resident photogs along!

I am LMAO at MANY of these!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 73
Posted: 3/24/2009 2:28:23 PM
yeah...i knew there were some missing pics!
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 74
Posted: 3/24/2009 3:07:27 PM
Whole lotta kissin goin on....and some serious tongueage too....
 justaj2116
Msg: 75
Posted: 3/24/2009 4:07:05 PM
sorry i missed it guys ill be at the next....
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Patrick was a Saint...I Ain't! AFTERMATH (Images)