Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 batgirl
Msg: 20
Sexual InteruptionsPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
before i was ever with a guy who didn't live with his parents, my boyfriend at the time and i were in a local park in a place where it was rare that anyone would choose that place to camp and we started making out. we got as far as his pants unbuckled and my shirt and bra off before we saw the police car with his lights going. needless to say, my shirt got put on with no bra.... which is something i never do because of my bra size.

we kinda moved after that... not out of the park but to a different place. he ended up putting a nail in one of his tires and had to drive his mom's car to work the next morning. looking back, i laugh at what an idiot he was to park there.
 badbadgirl
Msg: 22
Sexual Interuptions
Posted: 6/30/2005 3:30:53 AM
my pillows caught on fire,candles too close to the bed
 kitchensink
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Sexual Interuptions
Posted: 9/12/2005 10:41:10 PM
My dog Roscoe. Evidently he thought he was invited to the party too when he wasn't.
He had to make do in another room with a milkbone biscuit instead.
 Chronicposer
Msg: 26
Sexual Interuptions
Posted: 9/13/2005 1:42:12 AM
Anyone see the 40 year old virgin? lol

Ok say you are having sex.. going at it doggy style and its getting really good and you are just about to cum but the dog jumps up and starts licking your ass.. do you stop ruining a good cum .. or do you finnish first??
 sammysalt
Msg: 27
Sexual Interuptions
Posted: 9/13/2005 7:04:40 AM
When we go play, we lock are doors.
1. Never fails the phone in the other room will ring, wake up one of the kids, and they come knocking on the door, saying dad its for you.
2. Also its in the middle of the night, and my youngest knocks on the door, mom my nose is bleeding again. (In our histroy kids threw out our family always get nose bleeds until the teen age years, don't know why.Then they just stop getting them.)
3. Some times the dogs will go nuts out side right under are window. So he jumps up to check it out. Afraid some one is tring to lission in, are peak in the windows.
4. Someone shows up at the door. and knows were home, and wont go away. We live in the counrty. I guess if they drive that far, they want to see us.
Never been caught, where they seen us, just caught us and knew we were doing it. With kids you have to have locked doors, and bed times.

christopher1972
Msg: 31
Sexual Interuptions
Posted: 9/13/2005 8:43:36 AM
Broke the bed a couple of times, thats allways a pain.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >