Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Just plain UGLY      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 StrangeMonkey9000
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Just plain UGLYPage 10 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

I know, horrific, isn't it? Just like we've gotten to the point where jerks like you are still considered people!

Just incredible!

:P I dunno about you, Sheeva. But I hate fat people. They should stop breathing up all of my air. (notices self in mirror) ..................... Aw hell.

lol of course I'm cracking jokes but how sad is it that this thread has gone on long enough for me to completely forget the name of the person who sent me the nasty message to begin with?

Ah well....

Ps: I seriously get a kick out of reading all the messages that tell me I'm a whiney little pansy man because I posted this on the forum. Cracks me up because those who did that are obviously not reading what I said at all or are just whiney themselves.

As for me, I must somehow evolve the ability to teleport so that I may visit all the lovely ladies that are saying nice things about me.
 stephanie888
Msg: 85
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 6/11/2009 1:46:50 AM
oh, boy OP! that made me laugh so hard I cried. Thanks for that. But mind I'm laughing with you not at you. Sheesh how shallow and insensitive can she be? But it is pretty funny. And good for you having a good enough attitude to just laugh it off. You seem like a nice guy, you'll find a good girl someday.
 daveincarson
Msg: 86
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 6/11/2009 3:03:17 AM
nah.. you're not ugly at all bro. A lot of women on here are what you call "attention whores".. They have a pretty twisted mind and actually "get off" by turning men down.
They don't get hit on much in public so they feel like 'queens' on here when they get 30-50 messages a day. I've seen it time and time again.

A beautiful women gets hit on everyday almost everywhere she goes.

That is just common.
It is a burden to "turn men down"

This women obviously has "issues" and probably gets a temporary self esteem boost by turning guys down in that manner.

You should tell us who it is so we can judge for ourselves.. Hell, if she's so "hot", what does she have to hide??
 fancynanci
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 6/11/2009 4:05:52 AM
She was cruel. You are NOT ugly. People that feel a need to insult have deep rooted problems that they need to address in therapy or maybe with he help of a family member or friend. I've seen this - often - I've been called horrible names - unjustly. Don't take this personally. It's her problem, not yours. She's lashing out at you - a stranger because she is angry at someone - in her past no doubt - who has hurt her so much that she cannot come to terms with this anger. Move on. Be positive. Don't let this experience stop you from seeking love and romance.
 MissaInVA
Msg: 88
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 6/20/2009 10:21:06 AM
OP - WHAT A B!TCH!!!! As for your looks, I think you're pretty darn cute. If I were younger, I'd be all over you.
 Nostrann
Msg: 90
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 6/20/2009 2:59:22 PM
Don't let that get to you. Some people just don't think before they write/speak. Your attractive to alot of people and unattractive to others. A small part of it is all about perspective. This is an online dating site; ignore it and move on, look at the name of the site.
 S.S.C
Msg: 91
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 6/20/2009 4:00:23 PM
Be glad you found now rather than later how UGLY she is. Mean-spirited is right.

It made her feel better about herself to say that to you. Some people feel so bad about themselves they feel the need to spread it around.

I've found with men that some I'm not intially attracted to have become more attractive after I've gotten to know them. My ex is a prefect example. We met through a mutual friend at a bar and if we hadnt I wouldnt have even noticed him that night.

If you're ugly on the inside, you're ugly on the outside. It takes a lot more effort to be beautiful internally.
 Jonuhs
Msg: 92
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 7/29/2009 1:49:18 PM
I had something similar,
I got a message once that simply stated
" You R the ugliest person on this website delete your profile and leave us beautiful people alone"
That made me laugh pretty good tho, I responded "Thank you for showing me the light oh perfect one, I am not worthy to view your pixelated visiage"
And my picture rates about a 3 also lol. Are you my brother from another mother???
 RadioMark
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 8/27/2009 1:56:37 AM
I've gotten that a few times, and always from women who frankly, are not ever going to be considered potential supermodels. I even had one, who had to ask how I could ever dream of considering myself "at her level." Later I noticed she posted a new pic, a full-length shot. She had to outweigh me by 100 pounds. I'm not complaining in the slightest that I didn't learn that in person, I'm glad I didn't. But still, I really don't understand the attitude. I've never sent an email that I could ever imagine someone taking as offensive.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 94
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 8/27/2009 1:00:26 PM
What's wrong with being ugly?
 browneyesboo
Msg: 95
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 8/27/2009 1:13:26 PM
I can think of worse things than being alone and living with cats.

Jeepers...How come some people seem to type one post right after
another without any problems and I'm only allowed 2 posts in
every 10?

Anyways...answer to post below me...yeah...I already have the
cat myself.

Good grief...I just read this post and I came up with a bunch of
wise arse comments I would have made if someone else wrote
this...so before you say it...I meant I have a kitty kat! (how come
kitten is spelled with a k but cat is spelled with a c)
 ibuybulk
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 8/27/2009 9:04:39 PM
haha.. that jokes dude.. .. i dont want to be butt hole but.. she doesnt even have a picture.. she might not be as hot or might even be a SHEMALE. and that not nice ladies that a TRICK when u got A Dic.. cuz that certify u as a MAN .. .. not nice. good luck man. give me her name im wanna msg her lol
 majyk1
Msg: 97
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 8/27/2009 9:53:25 PM
OP you look fine to me!
I love honesty and I dont have much in the way of tact but even I am not that much of an a$$hole.

Someone must have been having a really sh1ty day to respond like that!
 BigBee77
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 8/27/2009 10:25:02 PM
WOW! That's never happened to me dude but you know don't stress it. This little chick probably young and has no business being on the site anyway. Be glad you found out she wasn't shit real quick. That's one less **** wasting your time. Don't let it affect how you view yourself. No matter what happens, always look at it like this, for a girl to date a man like you is a priviledge. Hope this helps.
 majyk1
Msg: 99
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 8/31/2009 5:43:42 AM
{ I would have replied and asked her very directly, " I guess a blowjob and piece of ass are totally out of the question then?}

Deffinatly should have asked her that!! Too funny! Maybe you still should.
 roguevampire
Msg: 100
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 8/31/2009 10:38:14 AM
personally, i would have messaged her back. with my words, i would have made her cry like the biatch she is.
 dcpub
Msg: 101
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 9/7/2009 12:05:29 PM
most ladys are looking the ken types and are nothing more than stuck up
 crystalspirit
Msg: 102
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 9/7/2009 12:25:40 PM
His post was in March ~ I'm guessing he's over it by now. You dodged a bullet on that one!

Maybe she had a challenged personality and thought she was being coy? Or ~ maybe she was reading a new book out called "How to Attract a Man Who Wants to Date A Bch" ?
 wheezerina
Msg: 103
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 9/7/2009 9:03:03 PM
what a ****! Really? she spent the time and effort it takes to reply and that's what she wrote? really she has nothing better to do.

I havent sent a letter that mean. This guy emailed me back again after i had deleted his email and he says "hey why haven't you replied?".

I replied that im not into the "gangsta" lifestyle , it's not what im looking for.

he replied back to me " i guess some people are really shallow"

but this guy had pictures of himself wearing wifebeaters covered in LA tatoos, dressed like guys in the rap videos posing next to cars and holding 40's. what im I supposed to think? if a girl took pics in tiny clothing and fishnet stockings posing suggestively, you would assume she was a slutty wouldnt you?

but i digress, however i would put up better pictures of yourself where you are groomed if you want to get more people emailing you. Not that it in any way excuses her deplorable behavior and hideous manners. A pox on her!
 Taztiger72
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 9/15/2009 10:30:31 PM

but this guy had pictures of himself wearing wifebeaters covered in LA tatoos, dressed like guys in the rap videos posing next to cars and holding 40's. what im I supposed to think? if a girl took pics in tiny clothing and fishnet stockings posing suggestively, you would assume she was a slutty wouldnt you?

I would have to say at least - I have gotten some really nasty responses - it's fairly common - no matter where you are. I have a million things with me that just turn people off - but that is not the reason she or anyone sends nasty emails...

There are just a lot of people on her looking to get l@!d period - no matter what they say they want Friends, Dating, ect. There are also people who never made it past High School with their intellect - (it's funny making fun of people I don't like and being as rude as possible . ) This attitude works well in the Nightclubs or I call Meatmarkets - nobody is looking for serious they are looking for a Hottie or Super Stud to lay and put on their notching post - mean is king. The best turn down I ever got was in a Nightclub - the woman told me not to talk to her, because she might actually like me. So don't take it personally its an act for the most part - just work on your role a little better and learn.
 Taztiger72
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 9/15/2009 10:53:27 PM

Maybe YOU should have send her a picture of your wang.....lol

Then she would have him removed permanently from the site - then she wins.....

jacob8088
Msg: 106
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 9/15/2009 11:48:08 PM
dcpub... no shit. and having that kind of mentality is natural. For some of them.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 107
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 9/18/2009 5:17:23 PM
Her comment/response was UGLY. There is NO NEED to send a response in that context!!!!

And for the record, you're NOT ugly.
 GQSunset
Msg: 108
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 9/18/2009 7:19:04 PM
She was probably an attention whore who enjoys belittling men who are brave enough to take the time to send a well thought out e-mail.

I'm sure she got a headache when she came across an e-mail using proper grammar and spelling.

Don't beat yourself up. It happens with shallow, self absorbed, uneducated people.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Just plain UGLY