Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Just plain UGLY      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Taztiger72
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Just plain UGLYPage 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

but this guy had pictures of himself wearing wifebeaters covered in LA tatoos, dressed like guys in the rap videos posing next to cars and holding 40's. what im I supposed to think? if a girl took pics in tiny clothing and fishnet stockings posing suggestively, you would assume she was a slutty wouldnt you?

I would have to say at least - I have gotten some really nasty responses - it's fairly common - no matter where you are. I have a million things with me that just turn people off - but that is not the reason she or anyone sends nasty emails...

There are just a lot of people on her looking to get l@!d period - no matter what they say they want Friends, Dating, ect. There are also people who never made it past High School with their intellect - (it's funny making fun of people I don't like and being as rude as possible . ) This attitude works well in the Nightclubs or I call Meatmarkets - nobody is looking for serious they are looking for a Hottie or Super Stud to lay and put on their notching post - mean is king. The best turn down I ever got was in a Nightclub - the woman told me not to talk to her, because she might actually like me. So don't take it personally its an act for the most part - just work on your role a little better and learn.
 Taztiger72
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 9/15/2009 10:53:27 PM

Maybe YOU should have send her a picture of your wang.....lol

Then she would have him removed permanently from the site - then she wins.....

jacob8088
Msg: 106
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 9/15/2009 11:48:08 PM
dcpub... no shit. and having that kind of mentality is natural. For some of them.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 107
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 9/18/2009 5:17:23 PM
Her comment/response was UGLY. There is NO NEED to send a response in that context!!!!

And for the record, you're NOT ugly.
 GQSunset
Msg: 108
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 9/18/2009 7:19:04 PM
She was probably an attention whore who enjoys belittling men who are brave enough to take the time to send a well thought out e-mail.

I'm sure she got a headache when she came across an e-mail using proper grammar and spelling.

Don't beat yourself up. It happens with shallow, self absorbed, uneducated people.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Just plain UGLY