Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Just plain UGLY      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SAguy_06
Msg: 26
Just plain UGLYPage 2 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Damn...Back in the day, we used to say "Thats a cold shot"...ouch

Check it out homes...Sheeva is crunching on you...shes cute too...

StrangeMonkey9000
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 3/23/2009 11:12:01 AM
I accept this award on behalf of my brothas around the world. Keep hustlin!

lol getting compliments wasn't the point, I wanted to hear other stories of this sort of thing, but hey. I'm not going to argue the results. :P
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 28
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 3/23/2009 11:44:57 AM
~OP~ I've gotten some silliness over the years. There was some yo-yo who wanted to argue about my body-type. He didn't bother my in-box as my age restriction kept him in a much more public venue (e.g.: forums.) He said he'd be "disappointed" if here were to have searched "thin" and found me. I suppose he just had a spur up his ass because I wouldn't let him in the in-box or maybe he needed stronger glasses or MAYBE he really thinks that 100 pounds is not thin ~ regardless? He's just one person. Ignore her, let her wallow in her own insecurities and pettiness. I think you look just fine. JMO
 slybandit
Msg: 29
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 3/23/2009 6:36:59 PM
Yeah, well, OP, that's those moments when you need to come back with the lexical pimpslap, something along the lines of:

"That's good, I don't date people who are tactless and crass. Guess we both saved some time."
 mcbobly
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 3/24/2009 6:50:56 AM
Wow, totally sorry to see that you were unfortunate enough to find one of those insensitive ****es on here that responded like that, sounds like she's gonna be fishing a very long time. I guess I'm fortunate that when I used to write to women here I'd get the good ol "read/deleted" instead of a response like that. Damn, that was totally harsh dude. Just know she is a selfish and unhappy **** and will be so for a very long time, and single too.
 RobertKoi
Msg: 31
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 3/24/2009 6:57:42 AM
It was probably a guy hiding behind a woman's profile.
 fancynanci
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 3/24/2009 2:34:17 PM
I think she was mean to call you UGLY. You're not ugly. She's just very cruel.
 Incubus682
Msg: 33
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 3/24/2009 3:16:32 PM
In way, isn't it betterfor you? Sure it hurts in the short term, but at least it is clear. You can discard the skank and find someone else.

I have been told I was hot and sexy, and I have been told I was ugly and unattractive, both in explicit terms. Think of the opposite: Some women will instead use all kinds of excuse to turn away a man who does not attract her physically, the kind of "it's not you, it's me" kind of bull that leave you unsure of what has gone wrong.

And you're not ugly, by far. Eric Stoltz in the film "Mask" is ugly. Quasimodo is ugly. So move on and sweep a more deserving gal off her feet. ;)
 OutMind
Msg: 34
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 3/25/2009 12:13:58 PM
Poor baby, you were insulted.

I've been called ugly and more:

I've never ever go out with a man with facial hair.
You are too old.
You look too serious, like a serial killer.
They shouldn't allow pictures of men in spandex since you can see your package too well. (actually I removed the offending photo)
You are not my type. And I will not lower my standards.

So dude, embrace your ugliness. It's attitude that counts.
 hard starboard
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 3/25/2009 6:22:12 PM
I think she's just playing hard to get. I think you should email her again and find out how she really feels.
 VivaciousVixen2010
Msg: 36
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 3/25/2009 7:27:36 PM
I am going to laugh
Honey, I have gotten some rude e-mails also. They didn't say what yours said but they have been rude. Just block the ar sehole. She needs to get a life. Seriously!!!! LMFAO and sooooo
pathetic!!!!!!!
 StrangeMonkey9000
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 3/25/2009 9:00:13 PM
FUGLY, I always loved that word. It's good and solid, and best of all, reusable.

To the people that believe I'm crying out for attention I have this to say:

"Ahem," (produces megaphone and puts to lips with a loud squelch), "I am ok. That is all. thank you"

Well the consistency of some of these occurrences seems to be something along the lines of: "I've had a bad day, and I feel unattractive. OMG!! He hit on me! How dare he! Go away and let me wallow in self pity!"

If it happens again I'm going to use my megaphone to ask my next potential date out. That should fix everything.
 Kalif916
Msg: 38
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 3/25/2009 9:01:15 PM
l recieved kind of this massage. l try to wrote this gilr massage telling her she is beautiful. soon later oh my gosh she respond me back by calling me you are ****in ugly go away. l realy didnt care what ever she say. she isnt above the law or above the god power. lf she think she is beauftiful person in this world and has connection with God than she wont be in planet. we all gonna live to die and no one has differance in life.
 GreenEyeItalianGuy
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 3/25/2009 11:55:35 PM
post her account name, im sure we can give her a verbal beating
 StrangeMonkey9000
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 3/26/2009 1:45:40 AM
People have been asking me to post her account name, but it's not going to happen. I hold no grudge against her even though she's proven herself unfit by my standards. Besides I think it's against the forum rules and I'd probably get banned which I don't want to do.
I like it here.
 ichi-bon
Msg: 41
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 3/29/2009 5:12:10 PM
Op.you are not ugly, hon..........she is in her attitude. I have always heard that beauty is skin deep...but ugly is clear to the bone. I think she proved that.!!
 ichi-bon
Msg: 42
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 3/29/2009 5:13:35 PM
Op.you are not ugly, hon..........she is in her attitude. I have always heard that beauty is skin deep...but ugly is clear to the bone. I think she proved that.!!
 hapeenurse
Msg: 43
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 3/29/2009 7:25:07 PM
her attitude is downright fugly..... as with anything POF is a smattering of the population in general - which means the good the bad *and* the ugly (no pun intended)
she's shown herself to be an idiot in her very first message to you , at least you didn't waste a lot of time on her sorry a$$ right?
carry on , rejection sucks, rejection + downright mean really sucks but you wouldn't want to spend your time on such a stupid loser anyway right? RIGHT!
consider the source and rise above it..
 Applette
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 3/30/2009 9:51:16 AM
Well yes that was just plain rude, crude and childish!

She has set a standard for herself which is superficial and that is just the way it is with people like that unfortunately. It is has no reflection on you, however I think people sometimes set themselves up for rejection by trying to contact individuals that are very attractive ... because that is what appeals to us. The reality is thou ... attractive people only see themselves with others they find attractive. Does that make sense?
 StrangeMonkey9000
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 4/5/2009 4:17:22 AM
Coincidentally, I'd do me too.
lol. I thought this thread died weeks ago, and yet here I am getting solicited! XD
Sorry to hear about your experience with the truly nutty weirdo, brookyngirl717. I agree with Sheeva, checking out his profile every single day and then deleting all his messages sounds like incredible amounts of fun.

I think you should go one step farther and tell him that you didn't know he was into that sort of thing, and send him a picture of Charles Manson when you respond.
Creepy guy wants to be creepy, I say destroy him at his own game.
 jaqi
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 4/5/2009 12:24:25 PM
my mum always said that if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...

I can't understand why some people feel the need to be really nasty... I have received nasty messages and then the sender has blocked me after sending it so that I can't respond... what's all that about?

They must have so much negative energy in their lives ... how sad they are...: (

Life is far too short not to be happy xxx
 PirateJohn09
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 4/5/2009 2:02:09 PM
I had something similar happen t me some years ago when meeting people on the internet was still a pretty new idea. I was chatting with a woman on Yahoo and after a while sent her a picture. Her immediate reply was "you're fat and gross" and then I was put on ignore.

Hey, I'd rather be "fat and gross" than completely devoid of a conscience any day.
 ny_lady_13601
Msg: 48
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 4/5/2009 5:11:09 PM
Face it, there's a LOT of cruel, insensitive, ignorant jerks in the world. I've been on the receiving end of some cruel messeges as well, as far as being called a dyke, lesbian, etc... all because I have short hair. I'm not about to change my hair to suit someone's perception of how a woman should wear her hair to prove her sexuality. And yes, I'm very much straight and always will be.
 kellygrl51
Msg: 49
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 4/5/2009 5:57:37 PM
You are very good looking. I verified this with my daughter since I'm way older than you. Keep in mind this is the internet, chances are she is a very ugly guy who is jealous of you!!
 stealth122148
Msg: 50
Just plain UGLY
Posted: 4/5/2009 8:02:18 PM
I never have sent such a message. Consider yourself lucky.

Why would you want someone like tha anyway?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Just plain UGLY