Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 head.cloud123
Msg: 141
Should foreplay be equal or mostly about her?Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

It should be 50/50 but it doesn't always work that way.

However, doesn't some of the excitement & pleasure come from knowing you are pleasing your partner?

Can it ever really be 50-50? Women can't really give men multiple orgasms, men can't really relax during sex or orgasm from even the slightest touch the way women can? The genders are different. Just this alone means the man should get a bit more foreplay as the woman will get more than enough during sex.
 krkrblk
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Should foreplay be equal or mostly about her?
Posted: 8/27/2009 11:41:55 AM
definately its ALL about pleasing the women
 MsMicki
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2009 7:59:55 PM
While I appreciate what the above men are saying.......
There are those of us women......that love to get our man as worked up as possible!
I don't want it to be "all about me".
Sure a hard dik is all that's required........but it's oh so much more fun to bring a man to that next level of readiness
I love looking my man dead in the eye and saying............."my turn"
 Ependa
Msg: 147
Posted: 8/27/2009 10:55:27 PM
I totally get into focusing on my man in foreplay, it's as much of a turn-on as the receiving, sometimes to the point of climax...it's usually more 50-50 , but of course there are times it almost all 1 sided, one way or the other, which can be damn sexy , too.
 head.cloud123
Msg: 148
Posted: 8/27/2009 11:48:05 PM

While I appreciate what the above men are saying.......
There are those of us women......that love to get our man as worked up as possible!
I don't want it to be "all about me".
Sure a hard dik is all that's required........but it's oh so much more fun to bring a man to that next level of readiness
I love looking my man dead in the eye and saying............."my turn"

Why do you appreciate that? These are probably so called nice guys who are submissive and like to brag about how much they serve women.
 head.cloud123
Msg: 149
Posted: 8/27/2009 11:49:19 PM

No sarcasm. 100% true. I'm always the one expected to do all the giving.

Considering most men probably give more than they take and have this expected of them I can't say I feel bad for you.
 MsMicki
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2009 4:41:28 AM

Why do you appreciate that? These are probably so called nice guys who are submissive and like to brag about how much they serve women.

I would never assume such a thing about these men.
and have experienced men that are quite dominant in their "giving"....and truly were not interested in recieving any foreplay.

No sarcasm. 100% true. I'm always the one expected to do all the giving.

Considering most men probably give more than they take and have this expected of them I can't say I feel bad for you.

any lover.....man or woman.....that expects to be the "reciever" all the time......is a selfish lover.
but any person........man or woman.......that accepts this behavior needs to speak up and fix the problem........or move on.
 head.cloud123
Msg: 154
Posted: 8/28/2009 10:12:02 AM

any lover.....man or woman.....that expects to be the "reciever" all the time......is a selfish lover.

In general ALL women take more foreplay than they give. so are ALL women selfish lovers.
find one woman who gives more than she takes.
 big pacific
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2009 10:20:33 AM

In general ALL women take more foreplay than they give. so are ALL women selfish lovers. find one woman who gives more than she takes.

I can guarantee by your post that in fact the opposite is true with you. AND that you're going to have MUCH less opportunity to "give" to anyone on this site lol.

Thats just a stupid post man. I've DATED the girls you don't think exist, and to be honest theres a bunch of them out there. Like i'd say in my experience 30-40% of women.
 head.cloud123
Msg: 158
Posted: 8/28/2009 10:43:39 AM

All of this whining about 'equality' and ragging on the men for being 'submissive' from the guy who wants to just lie there and 'take it' from a woman...

Oh the hypocrisy!

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts12738967.aspx#12738967

Oh please! You understand nothing! Passive does not equal submissive. The guy who worships his woman's vagina is active yet he is submissive like you.
 head.cloud123
Msg: 159
Posted: 8/28/2009 10:45:53 AM

Right here. I give way more than I take/am given.

Well golly gee, if I cared that would hurt my feelings. But I don't. Men are the selfish ones when it comes to foreplay.

Is that why every guy on here is bragging about how much he gives? You are an isolated case. the exception and not the rule. but good for you if you do give more. it seems that you don't actually enjoy giving just that you end up with men who don't enjoy giving either.

How much time do you spend on your man vs vice versa?
 head.cloud123
Msg: 165
Posted: 8/28/2009 12:50:53 PM

No, I enjoy giving. I like hearing a man's breath as he's excited, the moans he makes. I spend an hour or more pleasing him. I don't get anything except a few minutes of hard thrusting from him.

I apologize for earlier. I honestly thought you were being saracastic and lying to taunt me. Are you ok with this set up though? You are the exception. Look at the quote below. She takes much more than she gives. It does seem more time is spent on the woman during foreplay as well as oral.

Ok it should be even but its not its just not the worlds not perfect and neither is sex. forplay should start with the women till she orgasims then she is just starting boys it is easier to give more through intercorse wants she has her first through oral if you guiys dont know that then I feel sorry for your women. and when she is excited you might be surprized at what she gives you it might not take as long but it will be awesome.(if she knows what she is doing.)

You sound selfish. and if it is not ass long how is it even? did you even read what you write? and actually it'd be better to start with the man. if a man orgasms once he will last much longer the second time around. unless you didn't know that then i feel bad for your man.

and why might it not take as long? that sounds very self absorbed of you.
 MsMicki
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2009 6:50:47 AM

You are the exception

No.......she's not the exception.
There are many women that enjoy pleasing their men.

If you are having issues with finding this type of woman......try looking at the common denominator in all your partners.
That common denominator would be "YOU".
and since "YOU" seems to have a unsavory attitude about pleasing women....my guess is the girls you are with don't give a flying fuk about your needs either!!
 77Ryan
Msg: 168
Posted: 8/29/2009 8:48:05 AM
I think it should be mostly about the woman, just based on my personal preference. I love to get a woman excited before the fact, her excitement turns me on more than anything. On the other hand, foreplay directed towards me just feels like a waste, if I'm just laying there not doing anything, all I can think in my head is.........stop tickling me and get on with it.
 StarreGazer
Msg: 169
Posted: 8/29/2009 11:56:18 AM

Msg: 22 -- In my (limited) experience foreplay is almost exclusively
about him and his pleasure.

Wow, talk about different worlds! It has been my experience that it is
all about her and her pleasure. In my world, the woman MUST get off
first. Then the man does what he can to get off later. Women are
legendary in their difficulty experiencing orgasms, so rule number one
has always been "get her off first"!
 head.cloud123
Msg: 170
Posted: 8/29/2009 12:00:00 PM

No this is not an isolated case at all, I love to give but have only ever really had one lover that was equally 'giving', open minded and willing to explore me. He ultimately stands out as the best lover I've ever had because of this. Men say they are giving but they really only do routine things, and are lazy even at those. The difference though all comes down to being open and saying, I want this, what do you want? I like this, what do you like? I want to try this, are you into that? And bloody hell! Put some effort into it! If you don't like something say so and suggest an alternative rather than doing it half heartedly.

So then how come you get guys saying shit like this

Wow, talk about different worlds! It has been my experience that it is
all about her and her pleasure. In my world, the woman MUST get off
first. Then the man does what he can to get off later. Women are
legendary in their difficulty experiencing orgasms, so rule number one
has always been "get her off first"!

Why her first? If the man gets off first he'll last longer during intercourse. Unless of course you are not capable of going more than once. If a woman is not in touch with her body why should she get something extra because of that?
 StarreGazer
Msg: 171
Posted: 8/29/2009 12:34:56 PM
Msg: 191, while the basic premise of your post may be true, even for
me, it has not always been true. The difficulty I have suffered is
more due to the fact that the women I have encountered have endured
sexual encounters ranging from traumatic (violent rape) to very bland
(erectile dysfunction). IMNSHO, this range of displeasure probably
should turn a woman into a Lesbian, if not totally disinterest in sex.

Needless to say, such women NEED more impetus toward sex than those
who have had far more pleasant encounters.
 flipchuck
Msg: 172
Posted: 8/29/2009 7:00:35 PM
Foreplay should be equal
 head.cloud123
Msg: 173
Posted: 8/29/2009 8:01:40 PM

Why her first?

Her first if you are a premature ejaculator because that shit is frustrating and it is the gentlemanly thing to do.

If the man gets off first he'll last longer during intercourse. Unless of course you are not capable of going more than once.

Not all men last longer the second time around but it is a general truth.

If a woman is not in touch with her body why should she get something extra because of that?

Simply because if you don't satisfy your woman she will find a man who will.

Or you can be a lady and let him go first.

I can't even imagine a woman saying she needs to go first because she is a woman.

Btw what makes you think you won't be dumped for the countless women on here who have said that they prefer to give and even would spend all their time on their man on occasion? Why would any guy want you when he can have a woman like p~s or lovemesumboys1? You fail everytime.

You want more. You might not get it. Suck it up. Why? Simply because there are better women than you.

IT SHOULD BE EQUAL. THE PERSON WHO GOES FIRST SHOULD CHANGE. IT SHOULD BE 50-50. BUT MAYBE PRUDES HAVE RULES.

Honestly can you imagine a man demanding more in bed because he is the one who sucks in bed and is not in touch with his body?

HOW MANY WOMEN DON'T BELIEVE THIS BS AND WOULD LET A MAN GO FIRST?

Who do you think is better? You or women who make statements like these.

I have dated a number of men who need to be "romanced" more than I do, and I'm happy to do so! Playing with my man is my favourite thing to do :)

No, I enjoy giving. I like hearing a man's breath as he's excited, the moans he makes. I spend an hour or more pleasing him. I don't get anything except a few minutes of hard thrusting from him.

No this is not an isolated case at all, I love to give but have only ever really had one lover that was equally 'giving', open minded and willing to explore me. He ultimately stands out as the best lover I've ever had because of this. Men say they are giving but they really only do routine things, and are lazy even at those. The difference though all comes down to being open and saying, I want this, what do you want? I like this, what do you like? I want to try this, are you into that? And bloody hell! Put some effort into it! If you don't like something say so and suggest an alternative rather than doing it half heartedly.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >