Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SLAFFA
Msg: 12
Guilt from profile attractionPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
For many years, [when film was King] Kodak reported that people were THE most photographed thing. It is simple Human Nature to be attracted to and inquisitive about faces.

This IS a shopping sight and faces ARE the commodity. Faces are usually the STARTING point or should be. Sadly, way too many emails are sent here from looks alone with little regard as to what info is IN a profile.
 MsMicki
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Guilt from profile attraction
Posted: 4/5/2009 2:21:31 PM
You can look at the Menu....and even drool over the options....
You don't have to order from it!!
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/9/2009 6:45:02 AM
i never feel guilty. as a matter of fact i take pleasure in it. society puts pressure on you to makesyou want to feel guilty but that's all booyah.

we are all human beings. i look for women who are attractive to me and want the same things i want and who might enjoy some of the activities i do. most of the time that is women who are younger than me. i think i have a low maturity level.
 barbee1970
Msg: 21
Posted: 4/9/2009 11:33:52 PM
If they are my sons' ages, then, no I know they are too young for me. The "wow look at hims" are two very handsome, muscular hispanic men who regularly visit my profile.

One does not drink, just what I really want in a guy(non drinker).
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >