Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Beaugrand®™©
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Camera Phones Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
A number of criminals who otherwise would have gotten away with their crimes have now been convicted and are serving their sentences because of this technology- rapists, murderers, child molesters. Overall, I think it's a good thing.
On the other hand, I think a good percentage of dating website profile pictures are taken with camera phones held at arm's length, which has not improved the fine art of photography...
And, of course, the real downside is that those embarrassing pictures will be circulating on the internet long after the radioactive clouds have dissipated, and only c*ckroaches and Twinkies® are left.

And I hate having my licture taken any time.
 notregme
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Camera Phones
Posted: 3/25/2009 9:54:07 PM
like it of not cameras are everywhere.Even people who dont think there on the internet usaly are.lol
 juan mo oclock
Msg: 15
Camera Phones
Posted: 3/25/2009 10:42:52 PM
love em.............especially when they catch ppl acting inappropriatly and they just happen to be wearing a uniform...........little bro tattlin on big bro...........
 Got Trance
Msg: 18
Camera Phones
Posted: 4/20/2009 7:42:23 AM

ERIE, Pa. (April 19) — A city police officer was suspended after someone posted to the Web a video of him, in a bar and apparently intoxicated, joking about a homicide victim.
In his profanity-laced rant, James Cousins II talks about the victim being shot in the forehead and his body lying outside a bar below a malt liquor sign that reads, “take it to the head.” He laughs as he recounts seeing the dead man’s leg twitch and the reaction of the victim’s mother as she identifies him. Cousins also says he used his camera phone to take photos of the victim.

Another drunk caught on camera.
 daynadaze
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Camera Phones
Posted: 4/20/2009 7:59:30 PM
I've found that staying sober and not acting a fool have saved me from these embarrassing moments.
 FL CO
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Camera Phones
Posted: 4/20/2009 8:17:22 PM
If you're in a public place you're fair game. Don't do anything stupid and you won't have to worry about it
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >