Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > How to handle a broken heart.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cfb62
Msg: 18
view profile
History
How to handle a broken heart. Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Beating up a guy because your "girlfriend" cheated on him with you makes zero sense.
That's incredibly childish, and your childish behavior is probably why she dumped you.
 cfb62
Msg: 19
view profile
History
How to handle a broken heart.
Posted: 3/29/2009 5:30:12 AM
OP you need some serious therapy.
It seems you haven't crossed the bridge from being a boy to being a man.
Very creepy.
 SayItAintSo!
Msg: 20
Posted: 3/29/2009 6:33:08 PM
lol you people got trolled.
 SayItAintSo!
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/29/2009 6:33:36 PM
TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED! TROLLED!
 *Sassy Redhead*
Msg: 22
Posted: 3/29/2009 7:00:34 PM
Damn Dude....that will work too! I was gonna suggest that you handle a broken heart with "kid gloves" but that must only work for women. Hmmmmm....maybe my approach is all wrong .
 itechman63
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2009 9:53:35 AM

It seems you haven't crossed the bridge from being a boy to being a man.

Not EVEN close.
 NaiveAngel
Msg: 26
Posted: 5/23/2009 12:34:58 PM
I don't know what to do now... I was married for almost 5 years, and about 3 weeks before our anniversary, my former husband told me he hadn't loved me for over 2 years.. Why did we buy a house, and furniture together? Why didn't he tell me before this when I gave him the option of getting out? I know it is his decision, and I cant change it, I dont really want to. I don't want him back because I cant trust him.. But it hurts so much.. I honestly don't know how to get over this, put it behind me.. I have to, to move on. If someone has some suggestions, please give them to me... I really don't know what to do.. I can't think, sleep, or anything else right now.. maybe I'm too clingy...
 clambroth
Msg: 27
Posted: 5/23/2009 5:51:10 PM
I'm thinking you probably should have gotten to the root of the problem and punched yourself in the face first because whatever it is about you it drove your girlfriend to sleep with someone else - right away. Maybe the agressive, domineering, macho, BS tough guy thing didn't work for her. Yes?
 adriaticsong
Msg: 28
Posted: 5/24/2009 12:40:29 PM
Yes, as a young born again Christian it's unbelieveably hard to find someone who shares and can accept my values. I found someone wonderful, but then I discovered that he was in the process of moving out of state. We had instant chemistry, and he asked me to be his girlfriend right away, but then I realized that he was already packing, and that he doesn't do LTRs. I just don't know anymore. I know this much- I'm not going to let a thoughtless man steal my hope, joy, or belief in the innate goodness of most people..just keep putting one foot down in front of the other!
 lexigurlsx
Msg: 29
Posted: 5/24/2009 7:49:55 PM
pretty wacky, scary testimonial on the op's profile
 MusicGuy1978
Msg: 30
Posted: 5/24/2009 9:45:48 PM
i've been there!!! just have to turn to your family and friends for support, and socializing
 Josh.1985
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2009 10:30:33 PM
I'm still going through it my self and it doesn't help when she calls you a few times a day saying I love you bla bla bla either then silence for 3 days... I'll tell you this much tho what does help is a good bottle and a few underage drunken girls! wait... never mind No to be honest I don't even sleep any more I'm up 24/7 thinking about her and thats not going to change any time soon.

Try to just get out and do some thing crazy! Just remember to wear dark clothing and use gloves and always wear a old disposable pair of shoes! Keep your Cell OFF! Getting a call while going about your business or a text will screw you over most phones run a GPS now full time for weather reports ect. Oh and DON'T use YOUR own car... If you have to swap plates with a similar make model car for the night...

Good Luck!
 Josh.1985
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2009 10:40:09 PM
wait I just read your first post wtf...

Dude I got cheated on 3 damn times and my BEST FRIEND got a BJ from my Fing girl. Granted I have all there home addresses and numbers and I did dislocate my friends jaw I still don't see how blaming the dude for your girls actions is appropriate Yea ok.. If he knew she had a man yea thats disrespecting you theres a man code here but its just as much her fault as it is his! I been down this road heck my girl intentionally took me and my friend to meet the one kid just so we could kick his ass and you know what, I told him good luck and left my girl with his ass. Kicking some ones ass doesn't change nothing and now a days you never know what will happen afterwards.
 dkos
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2009 3:22:01 AM
Thats **** up dude.Why would you stoop so low to sent nude pic to her mom.
I was married for 27 years to my high school sweet heart.She left me for one of our younger brother in laws. Quess I should had cut his head off and sent it to his mom.
Good Luck Dave
 VivaciousVixen2010
Msg: 34
Posted: 5/25/2009 5:01:07 PM
this is so devient to write
i am a born again Christian
but sometimes it really feels ggod to kick somebody's a rse when they friggin deserve it.
hey, i can't "turn the other cheek" all of the time
a good ar se kicking is what some people REALLY REALLY REALLY DESERVE

OH WELL, LET'S PRAY AND DO SOME MORE BIBLE STUDY BUT I WILL LAUGH MY AR SE OFF FOR THE SOB WHO HURT ME
 susanncamara
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/31/2009 11:33:29 AM
SayItAintSo
I laughed my ass off at your answer to this question. Thanks for the laugh.
Susann
 Highspeed3
Msg: 36
Posted: 5/31/2009 12:15:24 PM
Hey Dude. WOW what a Stupid man. You just admitted to beating some one up. Not so smart. You just got your self turned into the District Attornies office. I don't know how true this is. but your dumb ass can be reaassured this is going to be investigated. This will be on the DAs office fist thing this week. Exspect to be arrested for assult. Dumb ass. Have fun in jail and with all of new boy friends.
 Chazthedude
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/31/2009 12:17:49 PM
your ****ing dumb grandma leave it be
 Highspeed3
Msg: 38
Posted: 5/31/2009 12:24:47 PM
Born again Christian HA. Christians are not violate people but you are. WWJD? he would never agree with you. people like you give Christinanity a bad name. I hope he takes you down.
 ixholla1
Msg: 39
Posted: 5/31/2009 12:40:50 PM
Hate to see what he'd do if she was married to him and she did that...

Some people just aren't worth the hastle dude and obviously she's one of them.

You would've hurt her more if you just laughed it off and didn't care.

lol
 anonymous2009
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/1/2009 7:10:49 AM
although i usually disagree with violence i think the OP did the right thing, you can't allow some little **** to try to dominate you. If the girlfriend had have just dumped the OP that would have been different, but that little **stard had it coming to him. Revenge is sometimes the best cure for anger, hurt, and pain. Don't judge the man, if you were in his spot what would you do? Besides a lot of women think its ok for a gf to destroy her exes possessions and vandalize his property because he cheats. Why can't a guy give some**** little **stard a few pucks.
 cutething1
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/1/2009 7:26:43 AM
well you see my heart was brorken not to long ago ,it just wasnt meant to be you just go forward not backwards in life .i know its hurts you right now but be strong ,another guy will be the real deal you will know that hes really in love and wont break your heart
 brookies_mom
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/1/2009 8:01:51 AM
actually it sounds very theraputic (sorry 4 the spelling, hooked on phonics doesn't work), but maybe i'm immature too.
that's bullsh!t what she did. if u're gonna cheat, don't call the guy during the middle of it. sounds like she was a vindictive lil biatch that needed the punch in the face (
but get a girl to do that 4 u) (oh and i don't condone cheating for ne reason. if u want to be with some1 else, dump the other person first, it's just common sense and polite)
best luck to those who have been cheated on and to the jerks who do the cheating "shame on u" (shakes finger)
 grenidelady
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/1/2009 11:20:50 AM
Open your heart - love WILL find its way in. Emotionally available is very attractive to the opposite sex.

Good luck
 Straight Christian Lady
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/6/2009 5:35:02 PM
I once was briefly seeing a guy who thought his aggression was a turn-on. He'd think I was checking out other men and then start rambling about how he'd punch them out just to establish that I was his 'territory' ..

I made skid marks, and I don't even have a car.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > How to handle a broken heart.