Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ripley65
Msg: 8
The best stimulation for any woman has to be french kissingPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Oh yeah OP,,,i do agree! A man who knows how to french kiss exactly the way i like it..now THAT is what gets me going and thennnn the groping and fumbling starts! hehe

As they say....." A Kiss is an upper persuasion to a lower invasion"
 Leeanne
Msg: 9
view profile
History
The best stimulation for any woman has to be french kissing
Posted: 3/28/2009 2:56:36 PM
A good kiss doesn't even have to be a full on French kiss - it can be those light butterfly kisses - where lips gently press and you can feel the heated breath of your lover - in anticipation of things to come!
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/28/2009 3:01:50 PM
A great kisser will have me in a puddle...

A bad kisser will kill all thats good and right with my libido.
 windloverr
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2009 3:28:23 AM
Mmmmmmmm...I can kiss for hours! I mean HOURS! When kissing is right; sometimes you don't have to have sex; sometimes kissing, by itself, is all you need. I HAVE to kiss a woman to have any idea if I'm going to be interested or not. With a kiss you can FEEL her energy, her sexuality, and her motivation. Gently brushing my lips across hers, tracing her lips with my tongue, tickling the corner of her mouth with the tip if my tongue, then slipping into a full on mouth to mouth, lip to lip, tongue to tongue, kiss...Whew....Oh MY...gettin shakey on the keyboard just thinking about it.... If I feel her melt, or rise into it, or absorb me and it, then....oh h*ll yeah...I'm there...! If it feels like cardboard, or prefunctory in any way...I'd rather go bowling. (and I'm not a bowler)
He can get me from 0 to 180 in seconds! (interpret that anyway you please...mph? or angle?).
I'm thinkin...break her down like a shot gun...
 RenaissanceMan1950
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/29/2009 7:13:30 AM
OP, as one who loathes all things French, I refuse to call something so intrinsically pleasurable a "French kiss". I prefer "passionate" or "sensual", and it is a critical component of the erotic dance, as two become lovers. A passionate kiss, in my experience is the gateway to surrendering self to become an "us", for that moment in time.

A passionate, sensual kiss, almost without thought, leads to a sensuous, lingering, appreciative, delightful touch. The kiss and the touch naturally beg for completion.
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/29/2009 9:47:03 AM
Who died and made you the Queen of what ALL women must like?
 uniquelyordinary
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/29/2009 10:20:29 AM
Remember the good old days when we used to go “parking” and kiss so much and for so long that our tummies started to hurt from all the swapped spit???

Sometimes I think that kissing is a LOST art. Then someone comes along and restores my faith!

Long slow sensuous kisses that seem to last forever. Kisses that bring the whole world down to just us and our lips and tongues. Kisses that make me feel a warm flush and tingle from my head to my toes. I need to go now.
 kevysully
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/29/2009 1:04:39 PM
Yes i totally agree with you on that,and nibbling on the tongue and lips wow.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 20
Posted: 3/29/2009 10:04:46 PM
I agree OP. I can live without most things others call "decadent" ~ but French things? French fries, French Vanilla ice cream/yogurt, french pastries, french kissing = weak knees.
 Alyosha
Msg: 23
Posted: 3/30/2009 7:34:10 AM
It's that first French kiss with a potential lover that is special to me, in which every slow movement from lips to lips to the first insertion of one's tongue is like a dialogue much deeper and more subtle than the most heartfelt conversations one has had before it.
 49nholden
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/1/2009 11:02:49 AM
I agree and it s so hot to hear the ladies describe the effects of a good long sensuous kissing session with tongues tangling sensuously and warming things up for both mmmmmmmmmm being very orally inclined in general well it s gettin me a lil hot just talkin about it yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 OutMind
Msg: 25
Posted: 4/1/2009 12:42:43 PM
There's a good amount of male testosterone in his own saliva. When he kisses a woman, that testosterone is transfered to the woman. The quantities are indeed very small, but enough to tip the scales and increase the woman's libido. So the more you kiss, the more she will desire sex.
 867love
Msg: 29
Posted: 4/6/2009 2:58:37 AM
i dont know just whats in those warm kisses -i just know i love gettin em

i can still remember the first girl i french kissed, we were young teens on an observation deck overlooking the moon reflecting into a river below, she was sooo nervous (and cute) -i just leaned in to give her a quick kiss, she was extremely receptive, -i felt her cautious tongue extending its invitation to dance, that quick kiss turned into a giant fireworks show in our minds (we stayed out there kissing until our friends sent out a search party looking for us)
-i couldn't sleep all night thinking about seeing her again

whytwater
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/2/2009 7:14:07 PM

French kissing goes beyond what words can describe for a lover. Not only is it passionate foreplay, but it really gets the juices flowing when done during intercourse.

I can't think of a better way to say this, except that FK'ing while fooking explodes my synapses, so that second part is a little understated. With that lady's pic, coupled to that post, it's like, GULP!!! OMG, she's talking about connecting tongues AND genitals, simulataneously!
Connecting, mmmmm, just about my favorite concept.

Hey, JT, good to see you again. You sorta vanished for a while. There are not enough watery peeps here, imo.
 Dfree452
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2009 3:03:41 PM
A recent girlfriend and I talked about kissing before we met. She'd put in her profile that she enjoyed kissing, then complained to me that guys she was meeting just kept
"shoving their tongues" down her throat, which immediately turned her off.

We met sometime after that and I kept that in mind. The first time I kissed her, I just held back some. I gently slipped my tongue tip past her lips and brushed the blade of her tongue. I applied a subtle increase in pressure, but held back.

When you were finished, she told me I was a great kisser!
And she made that comment through our relationship. We'll both rmemeber that.
 flghtwings
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2009 9:36:43 PM
The women I've known tend to agree that the best stimulation is the Australian kiss....
You know, it's much like the French kiss but DOWN UNDER!
 Zebra Circle
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/10/2009 6:41:48 AM
Agreed. Totally agree!

The tongue, the lips, the breathing, the taste, the passion ... nothing like a good French kissing session.
 SexyKG74
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2009 7:07:03 AM
I could NOT date a man who wasn't into kissing...all varieties! How could someone not like something so intimate and sensuous?!?

Some say "kisses are like tears, the only real ones are the ones you can't hold back!"

I've always been complimented on my lips and the way I kiss...I like all types of kisses...it is a must, whether I'm just hanging out, cuddling, or having sex...yes, lots of kissing during sex is a MUST! As a relationship intensifies, you develop your own "signature method" of particular types of kisses with your partner... The neck is often a "major zone" for some people. I love coming up behind a guy, gently licking/kissing the back of his neck...I nibble up and down his neck...and seal it with a kiss on the lips! I also like giving "passion marks" (hate calling them "hickies"), on different parts (nonvisible to others) of the body. Maybe it's the wild animalistic nature coming out in me, but when I do this and let a guy do this to me, it's like we're "marking our territory."

snglagain27
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2009 9:24:07 AM
I believe that French Kissing is the ignition switch in all of us that propells passion. I find that with women, it creates the tingles, the weakness in the knees, the onset of internal lubrication, and the heavy breathing that leads to the ripping away of clothes and the pressing against the nearest wall. "Where there is woman there is magic" and add french kissing to the mix and that is the recipe for "magical music", the likes of which I could dance all night. IMHO
 whytwater
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/2/2009 10:09:36 AM

A kiss is just a pleasant reminder that two heads are better than one.

Lol. You really are terribly cute, and I never argue your points, but I would take this one a bit farther. Kisses can talk, especially the open-mouthed opens where both tongues are involved (both aggressively, not one defending a throat!), and when both "heads" are aware of that, that the head can send and receive through lips and mouths and tongues, while the voice box is not vibrating, then both heads will jump right into the middle of that.

I have to have that kiss that sends me over the edge. Love to kiss at the moment I am climaxing as well

Absolutely!! It's damn near impossible for me to communicate my feelings at those moments in any spoken language- but my mouth can!
 whytwater
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/2/2009 1:05:37 PM

Kissing is kissing is it not?

Uhhhhh, . . . no, Grasshopper. There are all kinds of kisses, just about exactly one half of the global population.
 *buzz*
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2009 12:17:56 PM
Ahhh ... at this stage of her body rise for sure
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/5/2009 7:08:43 AM
it's a great way to start the day and to finish it! here's the tongue guy -
 segy101
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/20/2009 9:47:48 PM
depends on women ive met quite a few ladies that love the nibbling on the earlobe , more then the french kissing
 HazelRose
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/20/2009 11:03:20 PM
I love kissing. Talk about a gateway drug! LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >