Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 badge73
Msg: 13
view profile
History
TEXT SEXPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
All the women have to say is they got a yeast infection and blue vainy boobs that hang down to the belly button, that should be enough to put most men off. failling that just say you want to take them shopping round tescos first lol
 badge73
Msg: 23
view profile
History
TEXT SEX
Posted: 3/29/2009 12:12:54 PM
Might try this text sex but have a cpl of questions? if i send the same txts to 2 women, is that a txt 3sum? if i run out of credit does that qualify as premature ejaculation? do i kiss and cuddle my fone and do spoons afterwards?
 nemises546
Msg: 35
view profile
History
TEXT SEX
Posted: 3/29/2009 2:17:58 PM
I must be a prude,, i cant be doing with texting let alone...sex by text

give me the real thing any day...and any day will do
 ibakecakes
Msg: 40
view profile
History
TEXT SEX
Posted: 3/30/2009 1:03:06 AM
The problem I find with text sex etc is that I use predictive texting so everytime i try to write anything to do with "c0ck" I get anal..................................
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 52
view profile
History
TEXT SEX
Posted: 6/27/2009 3:10:39 PM
sms "sex" turns me right off, easier to phone them direct for a chat than mess around with the buttons
 Jimbo0064
Msg: 60
TEXT SEX
Posted: 2/14/2013 4:27:46 PM
Hi im jim can we chat dirty
 AthenaMarina
Msg: 62
view profile
History
TEXT SEX
Posted: 2/18/2013 4:04:01 AM
Seems to be the new sliced bread with
some guys but you cracked me up with your talk of
peeling & mashing the potatoes during it for some reason that
made me laugh.
 TheRe-SownRose
Msg: 69
view profile
History
TEXT SEX
Posted: 2/18/2013 6:27:05 AM

It always makes me laugh when people refer to it as text sex or phone sex? It's just w*nking with a phone in your hand, or am I completely missing the point.

Nope that's exactly what it is. How unsatisfying.
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 71
view profile
History
TEXT SEX
Posted: 2/18/2013 6:41:11 AM
after 5 years, i think i`d settle for anything ! >>>> goes to play with phone :O)
 TheRe-SownRose
Msg: 74
view profile
History
TEXT SEX
Posted: 2/18/2013 7:24:47 AM

my phone is at home budgie and I'm at work - so dont go sending me one as I cant knock one out at the mo.

I'm sure no one would notice if you disappeared to the loo for a quick one.
You should be so lucky to get one from the lovely budgie ;)
 AthenaMarina
Msg: 79
view profile
History
TEXT SEX
Posted: 2/18/2013 8:09:10 AM
Ha ha!!
Wanking with the phone!
Send them to yourself!?!

You guys are cracking me up
:-D
 GeordieColin
Msg: 90
view profile
History
TEXT SEX
Posted: 2/19/2013 2:03:23 AM
I want some advice from message 8 because it seems that he can look into the future. I had never heard of Mo Farrah 4 years ago.
Text sex is fine once your relationship is real in anticipation of what is to cum when you get together next .
As for phone sex. I once had a female friend randomly call late at night who immediately requested me to talk filthy to her and before I could even get in the mood she hung up satisfied leaving me at sixes and sevens.
Biatch!
 AthenaMarina
Msg: 92
view profile
History
TEXT SEX
Posted: 2/19/2013 9:51:53 AM
Oh my goodness you are all cracking me up and I LOVE it!!
I see why people stay on the forums even after they meet someone - some do - cos the forums are SO GOOD!

"with some stranger no thanks go pay your 1.50 s minute with the rest of the no hopers"

Um, Can I steal that, please?!
The next time a guy starts sexting (text sex) me?!

I have to be honest had this when dating someone and guys I haven't even met doing this.

With the one I was already dating it was nicer, I think :-)
But I've had guys I haven't met yet bring it up and I think it freaks me out a bit - a little - cos it's like I haven't even MET you and ALREADY you're bringing this up?! and it feels like expectations.

With the one I was dating it was cool we'd dated & made out & so on & also he said he was cool if we just hung out on the date too without having sex although it would be nice (he said "if I hit the jackpot then HELLO!") heh heh
But I KNEW him, I'd met him & gone out with him already so yeah it was like part of the budding relationship, not some stranger that I was attracted to, sure, & who was attracted to me but we hadn't even MET yet!
 AthenaMarina
Msg: 94
view profile
History
TEXT SEX
Posted: 2/19/2013 12:20:32 PM
I said I was in the bath & a guy asked could he see a photo and I nearly sent him a photo of a bath with nobody in it!

A guy DID send me a photo of his bath once, not quite sure why!!
 AthenaMarina
Msg: 101
view profile
History
TEXT SEX
Posted: 2/20/2013 4:38:14 AM
"You would have to take me out to dinner first' or 'Hey you've not so much as bought me a drink yet"

Can I PLEASE BORROW this?!

Re bras

A guy asked for a photo of one so I should him & he said WTF? I MEANT with YOU IN the bra!!

Ha ha
 AthenaMarina
Msg: 104
view profile
History
TEXT SEX
Posted: 2/20/2013 12:00:18 PM
Re loch

I'm a bit puzzled at what sort of woman doesnt have bj lips - can just imagine the scenario - "stop right there luv - you aint got the right sort of lips"

Oh my goodness your comment is KILLING me with laughter!! Ha ha oh, no WONDER people love these forums so much they're very entertaining!!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >