Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > The Big O Feline Frisky For Spring! at O'Aces w/ STAGGERCATT      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 26
The Big O Feline Frisky For Spring! at O'Aces w/ STAGGERCATT Page 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
glad you're feeling better Ms Rhonda, I caught the typo as well, but yea Kat, we've had fun haven't we, oh wait a minute, we're still having fun!!! Irealized last night that next weekend (Easter) is the only weekend I'm not doing anything with all of the pof folks because I'll be with my family and working with packing up my stuff and sorting out things at my Mom's (storage).

I'll be ready for the Staggercat Party the following weekend though

very interested in checking out the 'new' band!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 27
The Big O Feline Frisky For Spring! at O'Aces w/ STAGGERCATT
Posted: 4/6/2009 3:46:29 PM
LOL.....Jean is "feline frisky" for her birthday, already! Girl...you crack me up!!

Come on peeps...spread the word of this party THIS WEEK, before the holiday hits and Spring Fever makes you forget about it! LOL

StaggerCatt is gonna make this a KICK BOOTY rockin' time to dance the night away....and O'Aces is donating some really nice attendance prizes! Am working with others, as well!

Need some DOOR GREETER VOLUNTEERS to work a ONE HOUR SHIFT with a partner! Ideally, I like to have one of each gender...so come on guys and dolls....volunteer! (We always have reserved seating areas for those who volunteer!)

And if you ask anyone who has done it...they will tell you they HADDA BLAST!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 28
Posted: 4/6/2009 5:29:50 PM
you can add me for 7-8 pm door greeter, Kat
if Jerry's around, you can include him with me LOL
if not, maybe of one my guy friends will join me at the door
 ladymoonmoth
Msg: 29
Posted: 4/6/2009 6:09:52 PM
Kat put me down for th 8 Oclock shift......
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 30
Posted: 4/6/2009 6:57:23 PM
Got you girls down....as always, THANK YOU HUGS!

Would love to see a newb step in, as well! Ask Lenny, Scott, Laura...it's a killa' way to meet everyone!
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 31
Posted: 4/7/2009 4:22:30 AM
Wow! The sign-ups are moving right along. Can't wait to see everyone!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/8/2009 8:04:46 AM
Hola! I stepped away to be sick for a day and the sign ups just went BOOM! We still have a week and a half...so let's spread the word! There is going to be a lot of really cool surprises happening at this one...and O'Aces is REALLY excited about having us, as well as StaggerCatt!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 33
Posted: 4/8/2009 9:02:16 PM
alright Ms Kat,
I have this link as my signature on my private email...so within the next few days and week I'll be sending out my mass 'private' email to my single friends to come out for a good time!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 34
Posted: 4/9/2009 7:17:59 AM
Yeah, Denise!

Ways YOU can help to promote a party 101!

1) Do what Denise does...include the link as a "signature" to your emails, IM's, and etc both here on POF and your outside mail! :O) I add the link in my "away message" on Yahoo, as well as send out a group message. :O)

2) Take a peek at my profile and see how I include the party info! Do similar or your own version of such! Some have been known to change their headlines to "Meet ME at the xx party!" or "Got Party? Come to the xx!"

3) Bulletins on My Space or others (I am not familiar with Facebook, sorry!) are a GREAT way to share the info and even result in a lotta new members!

My personal fave...
4) Go through "new online" or ANY of your match lists...and invite xx amount of people! I try and send out either 10 emails...adding a PERSONAL NOTE to each...or if I am using the pages of newbies online, I try and pick at least one from each page! I even skim the womens so I can invite new chicas!

It is NOT just the hostesses who make the parties so wonderful!! It's not even really about the band, or the bar...though they add to the awesome factor! It is really about YOU...those who attend and make it such a kick butt plethoria of peeps!

HarleyKat~
Msg: 35
Posted: 4/9/2009 3:23:38 PM
OMGawd, Amy.....you and I are the VERY SAME AGE! :O)

Jean's birthday is actually ON the 18th! Whoo Hoo! But ANYONE with an April birthday...come celebrate! If we promise to EAT IT, we might even be able to sweet talk Debi into making one of her orgasmic cakes! (I took too much of the last one home...am now wearing it on my hips, ass, and tummy!)

Oh...and YEPPERS...you DID IT, correctly!
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 36
Posted: 4/9/2009 9:22:38 PM
Tess we got your back sister! You just get ready to "have too much fun"! You will love this group of people!
 Sunniedays
Msg: 37
Posted: 4/10/2009 3:42:26 AM
This party sounds like a blast!!! Of course, Kat and Rhonda always throw great parties. But, sadly I won't be able to attend as I have my kiddos that weekend. All have fun but be safe!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 38
Posted: 4/10/2009 1:29:17 PM
I can accept ^^ THAT theory...whoo hoo! Bring on the cake! LOL Bring on the after cake work out!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/10/2009 2:56:40 PM
Awesome!! ^^^ I know someone else who will be there as a beautifully gift wrapped present, too!

Cammie...sure wish you could make it! I understand kids being a priority, but sure wish at least ONE OF EM would fall on a day you could come, or have a sitter for a few hours! LOL
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 40
Posted: 4/11/2009 6:36:38 AM
Hmmmm.....wellllll....you already KNOW I adore ya'! And you know I think you are one hot, sexy, mama....and I LOVE your new pic! Maybe we should have an erotic cake feeding booth....heeheehee...and you can break it in with a certain someone? It would make for great pics, in the very least! LOL

Ok peeps...help me beg and purr to Debi to pleeeease bring a yummilicious cake!

And...since I know her (and love her)...LOL...make sure you TELL US IF YOU ARE AN APRIL BIRTHDAY, HERE!
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2009 5:31:43 PM
sure name a party the big O and you know ill never be able to find the spot ...thanks Kat
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 42
Posted: 4/12/2009 8:14:14 PM
OMG Russ You are a hoot!!

Ok people, I know everyone has been busy this week, but it is time to get this party started! Go sign your self up and get ready for,"too much fun"!!
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 43
Posted: 4/12/2009 8:42:55 PM
Can I get a ride???
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 44
Posted: 4/13/2009 5:39:24 AM
Russell, Russell, Russell....the spot is really not difficult to find...it actually has easy access and is nestled in between.....two other businesses, right off the highway exit!

Tess...I think you will have an awesome time...and you are right....the majority of the fishies are awesome and nice!
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2009 5:44:10 AM
lmao Kat if i wanted to i could so turn everything you just said into a huge ass sexual inuendo.but its early so ill let it go and ambie im not sure you should be asking for a ride to the big O it might be taken the wrong way also.....lol ok ill be good now
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 46
Posted: 4/13/2009 5:49:28 AM
It's official... I'LL BE THERE!

I fear if I missed this one after my last Sat night fiasco Kat would kick muh rear!

My birthday is the 30th so I'll be celebrating as well!

HarleyKat~
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/13/2009 6:15:14 AM
Russell....no kidding???

Shell....you bet that sweet ass!!!

Seriously folks....while signing up is not a requirement, and I know many of you play the "sign up game"...lol...it really HELPS us in more ways than one, if you DO SIGN UP.

Not only does it help us prepare the venue for an adequate amount of staff, without OVER STAFFING possibly....it also helps OTHERS decide if they will be attending.

Seriously! Ever looked at the sign up list, and thought, "Meh....no one interests me!" or "Wow...looks like a great crowd...think I will go!" Or anything close to such??

So PLEASE SIGN UP!

Also,...if you have any special requests for something not ordinarily stocked at a larger stocked bar...or a special beer...please mention it and I will ask them if they can have it.

So....April birthdays as of now:
Shellie
Jean
Amy
Lance

I feel as if I am forgetting someone...didn't a fellow mention a birthday??
 TheKidof72
Msg: 48
Posted: 4/13/2009 8:56:18 AM
Wonder if they can get a bottle of Patron Platium Yeah, I know, good luck on that stuff, since it cost about $200 a bottle. I have yet to see it at any of the bars or even stores that I have been in. I even thought about hi-jacking the Patron distribution truck on the highway to see if they had any, but then that will get me into serious trouble (like Patron Platinum wouldn't get me into enough trouble).
 whatever0001
Msg: 49
Posted: 4/13/2009 9:38:49 AM
Last time I was at Schnuck's by my house they had it in a locked glass case up in the front.
But truthfully.... even the cheaper stuff can cause trouble!!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 50
Posted: 4/13/2009 12:03:36 PM
Yeah...you can get it online for about $150...might be lower at the Friar Tucks...the beverage SUPER STORE. LOL Other stuff is lower, including Dom Perignon!

Theresa...try the platinum tequila that my man David turned me onto, at the Strat....Sauza Tequila, at about $40 a bottle. VERY GOOD...smooth!

Cuervo Silver is SUPPOSED to be great as well...but I have never tried it.

So...Rhonda and I still need four more volunteers to man the sign in table! (Door Greeters) Could also use some additional prizes since we are expecting this night to be a whopper! Thanks to Alaine for her recent donation!! Thanks to Debi too, who I think her last post meant we GET A YUMMY CAKE! LOL

Anyone else...PLEASE let me know as soon as possible, so that we can include you on the sponsor posters and here! :O) Great freebie advertisement! ;O)
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > The Big O Feline Frisky For Spring! at O'Aces w/ STAGGERCATT