Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > The Big O Feline Frisky For Spring! at O'Aces w/ STAGGERCATT      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 76
The Big O Feline Frisky For Spring! at O'Aces w/ STAGGERCATT Page 4 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Hmm...I musta been confused....I was thinking of eating cake of THEIR chest, not them eating it off mine...

The more weight I lose the smaller my "cake holders" get....maybe I should eat more cake therefore making my "cake holders" bigger
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 77
The Big O Feline Frisky For Spring! at O'Aces w/ STAGGERCATT
Posted: 4/14/2009 5:54:18 PM
hey Arch, no worries about me 'stealing your guy' or anyone else's for that matter, I done have mine ~ hopefully he'll be joining us!!

Hiya Kat ~ emails passed on, I suppose Thursday night I could do the 'ole' email 5 folks in the area and let them know what's going on..now I think I should challenge the rest of the folks already signed up for this event to do the same thing!!
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 78
Posted: 4/14/2009 8:52:36 PM
well, I can see ya if that's any consolation...so looks like you have...
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 79
Posted: 4/14/2009 11:09:32 PM
Thats right Arch, you can always blame it on the Ex...

Okay, holidays over and I am getting excited about this party, where are the peeps?
 Phoenix_41
Msg: 80
Posted: 4/15/2009 5:17:21 AM
sorry Lainey, it doesn't work that way for me, - eat more cake = bigger hips, not quite as sexy Trust me if that worked you would be calling me 'Dolly'

Rhonda, looking for peeps...? Check the dark corners, I think they all sneaked off sharing cake
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 81
Posted: 4/15/2009 8:32:04 AM
Now, Phoenix, I didnt say it didnt go other places as well...not my hips so much as my belly. Thats the unfortunate side effect of losing weight, my cake holders are usually one of the first things I lose.
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 82
Posted: 4/15/2009 10:53:36 AM
dont remind us of tax day, this is my most dreaded of the year!!!

Hate paying taxes. Too high
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 83
Posted: 4/15/2009 3:06:51 PM
I think what Skip means, is this is a GREAT WAY to offer some TAX TIME STRESS RELIEF!

I know I am soooo ready to have a great time amongst the Fishies (definitely fresh ones, Bill! LOL) and StaggerCatt! (Purrr KandyCatt and BobCatt! LOL)

The cake is an added bonus...and who knows who will walk away with some of the AWESOME prizes! Don't forget your dollar bills!

I also picked up some KANDY NECKLACES....heeheehee....you will see, you will see! Let your imaginations run wild! Just watch for the KANDY NECKLACE GIRLS and nibble a taste off! LOL Any volunteers, ladies? LOL

I updated message one with some hotel info!
 TheKidof72
Msg: 84
Posted: 4/15/2009 4:04:09 PM
I'm coming all the way from the boondocks so I hope that the "fresh meat" consist of lots of new guys. Us gals can never have too much "fresh meat" around. Besides, I don't like sharing! So hurry up guys and sign up, this could be your chance to meet someone that peaks your interest.

So what is in store with the Kandy Necklaces??????? Remember, I'm a saint! not sure if my halo will be on Saturday night or not (more then likely with this crowd, that Red Headed Slut may be out to play instead).
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 85
Posted: 4/15/2009 6:13:55 PM
Skip, I didn't know you had it in you to be so naughty!
 SusieStL
Msg: 86
Posted: 4/15/2009 6:20:24 PM

Rhonda, you know it is the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

This is ssssssooooo close to home... eat your heart out St. T.

sure hope more peeps sign up... well even if you DON'T sign up you can still show up... if you want to have a good time... be there!

HarleyKat~
Msg: 87
Posted: 4/15/2009 7:01:04 PM
Here is what *I* think the deal is on the low sign ups...

When I add something to to message one, via "edit post"...I have to edit it, hit post, go BACK, and hit post again. If I only add the info and then hit post, it does not take it.
(There were posting probs as such, a week or so ago...)

When Ash signed on to the party earlier today...same thing. She clicked on "sign me up" and nothing. She tried it again...nothing. But when she clicked on "sign me up" and then went BACK and hit it again...it took. So most peeps who are signing up...are probably not even going through! Everything is taking TWO TRIES, right now. (Except regular posting) Try it on an "edit post!"

Sooo....there ARE more sign ups...they just are not showing up!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 88
Posted: 4/15/2009 7:12:16 PM
It took me 2 tries the other day to sign up, but it took the 2nd time.

Maybe those who are having trouble signing up, can post a shout out here and say, I'll be there!!! But at least let you all know, so you can let the venue know the # of folks to watch out for!! Just a thought
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 89
Posted: 4/15/2009 9:06:10 PM
Well I always thought you were a cutie, but geeze Skip, your naked face is "brutally hot"! You gotta babyface....lol

We can hardly wait Bobcatt! We are ready to party!! Come on people you sure don't want to miss this.

All the "cool peeps" will be here!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 90
Posted: 4/16/2009 5:36:04 AM
{{{{{BobCatt}}}}} Good to see you playin' in the pond, baby! I am PUMPED for Saturday...OMGoodness, it is a NEED, now! I am NEEDING to mingle with my fishie friends and get my drink on! lol

I think in spite of the low figures here...the party will be the typical size of the ones in the past....am preparing the venue for such, too. I am NOT counting on the sign ups because I know they are not accurate at this time. I have talked to MANY who have said they signed up...and are not listed...and as I said (and with Denise) it took more than one attempt, with signing up my daughter.

So no worries!

Got LOADS of great prizes coming in...OMGosh...am sooo gonna be playing my dollar dollar bills! Tickets to Cards games, Tickets to great hot spots in the area/concerts, awesome gift certificates, products, and more! Thanks to ALL who have donated so far...special thanks to Debi for promising a cake, cake, cake.....cause seems that cake is gonna need a nametag of it's own, it is getting sooo much attention! ***Hmmm....Kat ponders wearing a nametag that says "The Cake....Eat Me!"**

previouslyme
Msg: 91
Posted: 4/16/2009 6:12:00 AM
Sounds like the cake needs to be a good sized one.... Or many, many mini cakes!

Andrew, hope you got your plan together, get your fingers ready, you know you have a fan club. Do you need a sign or a legal disclaimer as you mentioned last week?

I hope I get to come by.
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 92
Posted: 4/16/2009 6:24:34 AM
Yay! Just two more days. I can't wait to see everyone! "Too much fun"!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 93
Posted: 4/16/2009 7:11:13 AM
LOL Sheila....the cake is HUGE. She not only makes a full sheet...it's about 3 times the thickness of a store bought sheet cake! And....ORGASMIC YUMMILICIOUS-NESS!

I see TimmyTimmy T-Dog! {{{{Tim}}}}
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 94
Posted: 4/16/2009 9:18:18 AM
I'm still looking for a ride, but I am goin to make it out there come, hell or high water.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 95
Posted: 4/16/2009 9:25:48 AM
What seems to work best usually, Amber...is to go through the sign ups and see if you can find someone in your area...then email them. :O)

Not everyone reads the forums. :O)
 justaj2116
Msg: 96
Posted: 4/16/2009 9:43:22 AM
Hey ppl!!!! havent been out since the nite at hot spot so its def time to
DID YOU ALL MISS ME lol i want someone to say yes i missed you all *tear* ok sappy moment over cant wait to see yall
 previouslyme
Msg: 97
Posted: 4/16/2009 9:46:38 AM
I remember seeing the cake at the "No Saint" party! Yummy Yummy looking, darn pager!
 aruher
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2009 10:44:47 AM
Another birthday...

My buddy Bobeedee is having a birthday on the 20th (and deserves a good spanking, girls).

Another BOOM-BOOM guy as is also a bass player in the band Minus-1. (They play at JP's Corner once a month or so.) So if any of you girls are the groupie type...

(He's gonna kill me for this...HA...HA...HA...)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 99
Posted: 4/16/2009 10:50:40 AM
Well thanks, ArUher! I added Bobeedee...and I will for sure be bestowing a 'pankin on his booty!

We have Jeannie comin' with her birthday paddles as well...unfortunately she is one of those having forum posting difficulties!
 bobeedee
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2009 12:09:51 PM
Dear Lovely POF Ladies,
Pay no attention, this bozo is either delusional, on drugs, or mentally inept due to a diet rich in fried baloney. Even claims it's the organic kind! Much lunacy abounds.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > The Big O Feline Frisky For Spring! at O'Aces w/ STAGGERCATT