Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > IS POF A "KLICK" & WHY ARNT HIPPIES ALLOWED      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mlt71
Msg: 172
IS POF A KLICK & WHY ARNT HIPPIES ALLOWEDPage 12 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
There's a difference between self confidence and arrogance. I know that
I am both
sue-de-nym I have told you I am not a nice guy(never been)I am not going to do that to play this game to be people friends. If you don't like me (cool) If you do that's (cool)
I really don't care.
I don't have time to sit up here and lie, and be 2 face on what I want to do. Write nice things in my profile or on the forum. To go on dates. I want to be who I am
I get emails everyday from women who has read my post and profile.
They say things like funny,sexy,handsome,real,self confidence , arrogance,and the best thing to happen to the Missouri forum
But the one thing I respect when they say. You being yourself and not anybody but MLT
that charm women

Last.........................

I love to eat pkussy
I love to fkuck
That's what I like to do
If I go to a party that is what I plan to do is
Get some ass or get a willing woman to hook up later.
If we go out that's cool, If not that's cool too.

So out of respect to you please stop trying to give me advice or your words of wisdom
because I am going to do what I want and what you say is a waste of time.
Thank you
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 173
IS POF A KLICK & WHY ARNT HIPPIES ALLOWED
Posted: 4/30/2009 10:48:02 AM
I am gonna say it now, before I go throw up AGAIN....

You only attract the QUALITY of person, that you are yourself...so all those women who you "get emails from every day"....wow...I can only imagine.

Personally...and I KNOW you could give a rat's ass, as you have stated....so no need to waste your time on a reply....but personally, I cringe at how your profile (once...not sure if it still does?) mocked people stereotyping you as a "typical black man" with baggy pants, rapper words, loads of gawdy bling, beats his ho', a record a mile long, etc....

WAKE UP! YOU are portraying YOURSELF as such....add disrespectful to the equation. Point is...WE do not stereotype based on your color....you lump yourself in that category with the way you talk!
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 174
Posted: 4/30/2009 11:06:02 AM
They say things like funny,sexy,handsome,real,self confidence , arrogance,and the best thing to happen to the Missouri forum

Suuuuuuuuuuuure ya do, MLT...

You're right about one thing, though - you ARE a waste of my time..

mlt71
Msg: 175
Posted: 4/30/2009 11:09:59 AM
Harleykay
Thank you
The women that email. They are nice people. They love what I write in post. I write my point of view. Things I feel is right to me
Next let me break it on down
My profile is mine and yours is yours
I wrote my profile about who I am.
What I have been through.
I was writing my profile to black women who understand my profile better than white women do.
So I was mocking myself.
on the fact of the women who came into my life dealing with me
1 I am 38 years old with no kids ( when I run into black woman they never seen a black man that old with no kids)(then they ask if I am gay or my penis don't work)
2 I never been to jail (they are like wow, you never been)
3 I been at my job for ten years ( I never met a man that's been at the job for 10 years)
this just a little I had on my profile. (please read this) That is what MLT was dealing with.
I am not saying all black women just the ones I run into. My fault when I join POF I should change my profile up. Because white people (white women) thought I was mocking black men. I was mocking the fact in what people was bring to my door in my life that is not true.

Like I say my friend and family and co-workers thought or think my profile is funny.
Its true

When I am on stage doing stand up
I tell my life
When a woman broke up with me because I never been to jail
or because I don't have a-lot of kids
The one time this girl didn't want to talk to me because I didn't smoke weed
You as a white person might not understand that but black people do
 mlt71
Msg: 176
Posted: 4/30/2009 11:16:30 AM
Sue-de-nym
I have one question that my co-workers want to know.
Do you want to get with me?
Why is it you follow me around from post to post
to give me your words of wisdom every time I post something
Is POF paying you to watch what people say?
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 177
Posted: 4/30/2009 11:25:04 AM
Do you want to get with me?

OMG, MLT, not on your very and I mean VERY best day!

I think you're ridiculous - so much so that a friend and I discussed whether you're actually a troll because your posts are so incredibly shallow and stereotypical that you couldn't possibly be REAL.. And yet, sadly, I think you are.

P.S. Stand up, my behind! Please post a VENUE where you do this "STAND UP", MLT, so we can all come and see your "routine"? HHmm?

mlt71
Msg: 178
Posted: 4/30/2009 11:50:30 AM
I think you're ridiculous - so much so that a friend and I discussed whether you're actually a troll because your posts are so incredibly shallow and stereotypical that you couldn't possibly be REAL.. And yet, sadly, I think you are.
LOL
I am real
I am just to real
I am not shallow or stereotypical
I am black you can't understand me
Yes its a race thing.
I am sad because I don't write what you think I should write or say to make you happy.
my co-workers was asking why is these woman always on your back to be suck a smart woman she calls herself
If she don't like what you write (like a grown person would do) don't read it. Look pass if its ridiculous

But Sue let's talk about you (sad)
1 48 years old fighting with a 38 on how black he should act on a website
2 48 and still single and been on POF day one when it first started
3 who might never had her pkussy ate out
4 I bet want to be fkcuk by a black so bad you ready to pop
5 People really don't like on here ( cause they write me)
6 a woman that go around trying to tell people how to live they lives
7 I now understand why your husband left you for that young girl
8 Comes by my profile each week to check on me

See me I only been on here 5 months you been on here 5 years
I have gotten emails from guy you went on dates with that tell me you is a first date hoe
and a few that tell me you a ****.

Instead you worry about little old me
with your play out CAROL BURNETT LOOKING ASS AND FINE A MAN THAT WANTS YOU. There is my words of wisdom
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 179
Posted: 4/30/2009 12:11:51 PM
I feel I am a superstar. I feel good about myself.

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and dog gone it, people like me!
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 180
Posted: 4/30/2009 12:30:14 PM
MLT, do you ever say anything at all that's the truth? Seriously? No one emails you on here - who do you think you're talking to? In fact, I'd lay odds that you're still a virgin, which would explain why you're always TALKING about sex on here. I simply can't imagine there's a woman out there who's actually desperate enough to sleep with you.

But I'm not going to keep arguing with you, as you ARE a waste of my time. Carry on, SUPERSTAR!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 181
Posted: 4/30/2009 1:05:03 PM
Of course he speaks the truth, Sue-De...I mean, he does proclaim to be "a few extra pounds" and you can see such in his BIG FAT HEAD, that is the truth!

Word of the day:

Imagination...."MLT has a VERY vivid imagination!"
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 182
Posted: 4/30/2009 1:32:27 PM
I mean, he does proclaim to be "a few extra pounds" and you can see such in his BIG FAT HEAD, that is the truth!

Well, he may not speak the truth, but you ALWAYS do, woman!

Alright, enough of this Tom Foolery. I gotta go get ready for my "imaginary friend" who's coming over for dinner tonight!
 previouslyme
Msg: 183
Posted: 4/30/2009 2:05:59 PM
Uhm... does the color of the women looking for a black man make a differnence to you MLT? White women rarely go around asking where all the black men are.... In fact I have yet to see that. Only a few of the "non caucasion" people, men and women, will specify what race they are looking for. Maybe the black men that you see in the pictures were talking to someone when they were holding still to get their pics taken. I do know a few of the women prefer dating non-caucasion men, some specify they prefer a black man. Many people go by personality these days, especially after they meet and converse. The communication on line sometimes makes some look less intellegent when they can not form a typed sentence, yet in person their speaking skills are much more in line with a person they can talk with.

I do dislike touching on the race stuff here.
 whatever0001
Msg: 184
Posted: 4/30/2009 2:40:06 PM
Some things are just so pathetic, that it's just best not to address it. Just laugh to yourself and say "whatever!"
 mlt71
Msg: 185
Posted: 4/30/2009 3:36:12 PM
Sue suck his****good
Ok
For the record I do get emails and I been on dates with a few from the STL area.
Like I say the people I hang with and met on here don't take it so serious. As long they know me

Like I said before we can go over all the post in this forum and any other post.
I don't bother nobody. I say what I feel and move on.
My close friends on here and my co-workers who laughing there ass off see that sue-de-nym
and HarleyKat comes out of the blue and fkucks with me.
I have never follow these women, I never go into any post looking for the ladies. Sitting around looking to see if they wrote something. Harrassing them at every turn to say everything they write is a lie. You are wrong you can't say that. But every time I write something I was wrong or you didn't live that. Or my profile and the things I write on the forum is hurting every black man in the U.S.A If I write I feel like a superstar or feel good about myself I am wrong (you can say that). What is so crazy their friends email me to always come back in here and say I am sorry because I hurt their feelings. They mess with me every time but I have to say I am sorry, It must be black people don't have feelings.
Sue-de-nym and Harleykat I am sorry
You are right you 2 know more about me in my 38 years on this earth being a black man.
You 2 know what I been threw. My profile stinks, they way I talk,look,write. Know women in her right mind would want a no good non-black man like me. I hope in the coming weeks we can come together and you 2 can help me or teach me how the kind of black man I should be. I am willing to learn so bad from 2 white women I am jumping for joy please help non-black man in need
 previouslyme
Msg: 186
Posted: 4/30/2009 3:47:49 PM
I think the 1st post I noticed from you mlt, a couple of months ago, you were upset that some white women didn't want to go out with a black man. Now it sounds like you are upset that some black women where asking why not many black men show up. I swear, I invited everyone that is not blocked from invites within our range! And so do our other hosts/esses. Asking for advice, wanting to know why you received so much negativity. I suggested put in it what you like and want instead of you don't like and don't want. Not many people are looking for negative people to add to their life.

Sounds like he no longer needs pof because he has no trouble finding what he wants now. He does not need to go to a party, he meets all the women he can handle now. Now he is getting GOOD mail. If you are not a nice person, stay off of the forums. Unless you need help. You are welcome to attend any and every event still. The rest of us want to add positive people to our life.
 mlt71
Msg: 187
Posted: 4/30/2009 4:19:20 PM
previouslyme- I respect you for some reason
1 you always been nice to me and I respect you
2 you always had your hand out to invite me to POF parties
3 you always look at both sides of the story

The people that has come on this website not from only this state but others. Who look pass the bullshit. Who has wrote me, chat with me on Yahoo chat and the phone know I am a good,positive,funny respectful, young man. I have told people I would never say they names in the forum because I don't want nobody to be subject to question on why are you friends with MLT I only has to get ugly with these 2 negative women that mess with me. I can't write that in my profile, I can't say that in the post. Don't we all have freedom of speech. If you don't like me, what I write. You don't read it. Look pass it.
If I go a party (just saying) you think I would be a fool to sit at the same table with them.
If you don't like me we don't fkuck with each other. I stay on my side you stay on your side.

I like my profile I think it's funny and real ( your real might not be the same as my real).
Everybody that has read it the one I had around 4 months ago and the new one now think they are the most funny and honest profile they have seen. They feel they are on point.
Not negative and bring the black race down They are crazy

The rest of us want to add positive people to our life. same here
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 188
Posted: 4/30/2009 4:28:19 PM
I just don't understand why everyone can't just ignore the posts...it's apparent he's trying to get a rise out of everyone....it's easy to just ignore the posts and move on. Everyone keeps responding to his nasty posts, adding fuel to the fire...just ignore him! It's obvious the forum moderators aren't doing anything about it. It's no fun if you can't get the attention.
 mlt71
Msg: 189
Posted: 4/30/2009 4:36:16 PM
That is true laineykins
I don't need to get a rise out of anyone to be who I am.
You dammmmmmmmmmmmmm right I am nasty
 previouslyme
Msg: 190
Posted: 4/30/2009 5:01:52 PM
If for some reason you are curious, just show up at an event. You can just sit back and observe or you can be social. I like to at least talk a bit to each person from POF that attended my party while they are there. Some I spent a lot of time with, people that I have never talked to online. We may have totally different ideas and views, likes and dislikes. We all, at least 99%, thought the trip was very worthy and would do it again. Many guys I know prefer the calm, cool, laid back look over the wild and crazy "I am havin' a great time" pose. So, don't let the "bored" look MISLEAD you!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 191
Posted: 4/30/2009 6:05:38 PM

My close friends on here and my co-workers who laughing there ass off see that sue-de-nym and HarleyKat comes out of the blue and fkucks with me.

THIS sort of thing just makes me LMAO even more so, when just yesterday I had to read this out of the blue comment from, you guessed it...the one and only MLT.

that harleykat has a big tounge that I want to suck on and she will not let me

Yet Sue-De and I come out of the blue to "fluck with" him? Hmmm....

I can find NO WAY to get this back on topic...since I believe the Hippie aspect has already been solved...as the clique aspect!
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 192
Posted: 4/30/2009 6:33:08 PM
I will go to the more civil/dramatic posts....I don't need the drama....that's my solution.
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 193
Posted: 5/8/2009 7:01:58 AM
Rusty, I think we had mostly decided to let this thread die a slow death. The truth is that I wasn't hurt at all by any of the things that MLT said as he didn't land a single shot "across my bow" as they say (although he was really trying as he shot in the dark, hopelessly looking for a "chink in the armor" - i.e. Husband left her? Sexually frustrated? Paranoid about people talking about her? Blam! Blam! Blam! ) I've got very thick skin and since MLT's opinion means less than nothing to me, no harm, no foul. Besides, those types of attacks say more about the person spewing them than it does their intended "target".

Rusty, I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter's health issues. I thoroughly believe in the power of prayer to heal. My mom is living proof - she came through a harrowing ordeal that every doctor said was going to kill her and she's still with us today, five years later. I believe it's because my sisters and family and friends lifted her up in prayer. So get on your knees, girl, pray with everything that you have and "let go and let God". My thoughts and prayers will be with you as you go through this difficult time.

HarleyKat~
Msg: 194
Posted: 5/8/2009 7:38:05 AM
Unfortunately for me, maybe....lol...but then again, that's part of what makes me, ME....I cannot always bite my tongue! But that is also something I have always been good with...words over fists, baby! (Prolly saved quite a few from an ass kickin'!) LOL

Rusty...girl...you, your stepdaughter, and family are all snuggled into my prayers and thoughts! I pray for the knowledge and guidance needed, in the Doctor's hands, as well. I am a cervical cancer survivor.....not stage three and not that young!...but a SURVIVOR all the same!
 previouslyme
Msg: 195
Posted: 5/8/2009 12:20:13 PM
All misfits, hippies, normal, average, short, tall, etc people are invited to tonights event!
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts12230534.aspx

The girls I hung out with all the way through highschool and I called ourselves the "misfits"... as years went by our group got bigger and bigger... we were all harrassed or shunned for petty reasons at some point from 3rd grade on.
 Lisalsb
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2009 12:30:08 AM
Rusty, your daughter and you are in my prayers, hon ... The power of prayers works miracles ... HugZ to you both!
Lisa
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > IS POF A "KLICK" & WHY ARNT HIPPIES ALLOWED