Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > IS POF A "KLICK" & WHY ARNT HIPPIES ALLOWED      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 76
IS POF A KLICK & WHY ARNT HIPPIES ALLOWEDPage 4 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
This thread has been reported, for moderator attention...some need to learn the difference between stating opinions and outright flaming others.

If you think you write only from your heart, maybe you should see the author Donna Messer's page...

http://www.connectuscanada.com/Donna/good_woman.html
 mlt71
Msg: 77
IS POF A KLICK & WHY ARNT HIPPIES ALLOWED
Posted: 4/6/2009 11:01:46 AM
Wow, nice post, MLT. Did you really just THREATEN ME with physical harm?

ME KNOW JUST TALKING BLACK SHIT
THAT WHAT ANGRY BLACKS DO LOL

PLAYING THE NIGGA ROLE FOR YOU. THATS WHAT U LIKE

DONE WITH THIS POST
MOVING ON
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 78
Posted: 4/6/2009 11:14:14 AM
MLT, good luck getting a date after that tyrade - what woman would want to date someone who threatens women online? FYI - I have said nothing here that I wouldn't say to your face. But I'm curious - would you really BEAT ME UP if I looked you right in the eye and said that you're angry and need to stop accusing people of being racist when you don't even KNOW them?

Oh! And so you know, you're not the first person ever to call me a "b-i-t-c-h" - as if! I guess you didn't know that it's an acronym for "Being In Total Control Honey".

Take care..
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 79
Posted: 4/6/2009 11:42:02 AM
Holy smokes! Back on topic! Bring back the hippy, that wasn't half as hostile! I gotta get my eyeballs off this thread. I'm allergic to drama!

Rusty, girlfriend get a little group together and plan a 'road-trip', we will make it worth your time. My personal motto, "too much fun"!
 mlt71
Msg: 80
Posted: 4/6/2009 11:48:25 AM
DID I say beat you up
I said if I did a Chris Brown on that ass.

See you are a racist

Things that Chris Brown do

1 he sings ( I could be talking about singing to that ass)

2 he dance ( I could be talking about dancing on that ass)

3 He acts in movies ( I could be talking about actting in a movie with you)

because he a young black man who beat up a woman.

You pick that out everything he done. To say I beat up women. (wow)
you really hate me as a black man. In my 37 years on this earth I never hit a woman. I bet you going around work or online to show every women on POf. That I beat up women cause I am black. The angry black man.
In every post I answer( like KAT said you can read) I never mention the fact you do things or say mean things to other people cause you are white. All the things I wrote in this post and others you think I am always talking about you.

I be glad somebody with come in this post and say MLT has his own opinion and you have yours. I have my own thoughts about you or anybody online. (thats it!!!!!!!)its mine. I don't care if you friends come in hear to clam you have nice amount of black friends. I don't care if you can count on your hand the number of black people you know.
I don't care. To fight all day it don't mean nothing cause when its all done I still have my opinion at the end of the day.

Let me give you some advice and to others on here. If you don't like what write ( DON'T READ IT PASS IT BY) WHY KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT IF WHAT I SAY IS CRAZY OR THE ANGRY BLACK MAN (LOL) SITTING HERE AT WORK WITH MOSTLY WHITE LAUGHING AT THIS SHIT.
Somebody just wrote me a note tell me to only write positive things in the forums.
I can't do that. I can't sell out myself to write nice stuff to get-a-long with everybody and kiss ass.
LAST THING I'M SAY I DON'T CARE WHAT RACE,GENDER,WHO YOU ARE IF YOU ASK A QUESTION IN THE FORUM I WILL ANSWER IT HONEST WITH NO BULLSHIT . YES, IT MIGHT BE POSITIVE OR NEGITIVE BUT IT'S GOING TO BE REAL. THAT'S HOW MLT ROLL.

I AM DONE WITH IT MOVE ON
PEACE OUT
 mlt71
Msg: 81
Posted: 4/6/2009 12:01:26 PM
It truly is MY choice who I speak to and socialize with... it is called living in USA. It is a benefit of living in the country with FREEDOM.

what susiestl I really like that
that you for the real words
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 82
Posted: 4/6/2009 12:01:50 PM
That sounds good, MLT - we can meet up at a POF party, I'll tell you that you're angry, paranoid and imagine that people are racist and are out to get you and then, LIKE CHRIS BROWN, you can sing and dance about it (and of course, act in a movie with me if we have time after your performances) !

People who know me in real life KNOW ME (AND my pet peeves), so I have absolutely nothing to explain or defend to you. I stand by every word I've posted here. It has been you, not I, who has used racist, offensive language in these threads. You're the ONLY one that has done that. Everyone else has tried to communicate their thoughts and ideas but you resorted to threats to me when you didn't like what I had to say. And no, MLT, you're not fooling anyone with the comments re: "Chris Brown". That was a not-so-veiled threat. How stupid do you think we are?

I will not dignify any more of your SILLY posts with a reply. You let me know if you ever plan to attend a POF party, though - I'll even buy you a beer and we can discuss this matter FACE TO FACE.
 mlt71
Msg: 83
Posted: 4/6/2009 12:05:40 PM
People who know me in real life KNOW ME (AND my pet peeves), so I have absolutely nothing to explain or defend to you.

SAME HERE
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 84
Posted: 4/6/2009 12:24:53 PM
Anyone have a blunt?!

green eyed cougar
Msg: 85
Posted: 4/6/2009 12:51:19 PM
Lets smoke um peace pipe......
 mlt71
Msg: 86
Posted: 4/6/2009 1:09:46 PM
mlt could have addressed it differently.

You are right rusty but I am not good at cleaning and making it sound nice to make people happy. I have this I am going to say it (**** beating around the bush) style. That is me.
I am sorry if my up in your face style to much.
It comes off as the angry black guy or
the crazy nigga
If you give me respect. I give it right back to you.
From day one when I first came on the POF forum I have been disrespected by people in my own state. You know the people that been on POF to long trying to find a date or **** everybody that come a-long. They think they run the post but they don't.
 SusieStL
Msg: 87
Posted: 4/6/2009 1:36:56 PM
Tom.... hhmmm so you are insulted to be called a Hoosier.... awe heck, I am now a Jefferson County Hoosier....

I live in God's country... and loving it.

I am ready to go
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 88
Posted: 4/6/2009 1:59:10 PM
Indiana Hoosiers RAWK! Just ask my friend SweetestRose Sherry, or my buddy Rick....both in the Hoosier state!

mlt71
Msg: 89
Posted: 4/6/2009 2:24:52 PM
Thank you for the question
Flormo2002
First I am not angry. I do stand up comedy on the side so if anybody that really know me. Would tell you I am the most funnest person you would ever meet. Nice,respectful, kind and many other wonderful things. Just don't get on my bad side. I love to speak my mind and have my own thoughts on many subjects. I want people to do the same. If I don't like what you wrote I don't read it, it's that easy. But here on POF some grown ups can't do that. Then we have words back and fore like little kids all day. Its fun for me I laugh at the shit.

Next, point I am here looking for a nice woman to met and if things go well. The we will talk about the life partner thing.

You ask: where are you looking? I am looking 100 miles around the St.Louis area. I am not trying to find women that live way out or in other states. If I have to take more than 2 hours to meet you we not meeting.

On this website I been on here for 4 months I learn to never write a woman a note unless they write me. Let's be honest with each other for a min. I am black man and this website has a-lot more white people on it. Mostly a-lot of white women in the STL area. Don't get me wrong I love all kinds of women (black/white). So really when it comes to white women I don't know if there into black guys. So I don't write them unless they write me. The black women on here are never here!!!!!!!!!!!!(lol) Don't get me wrong I get notes
but they are a little crazy,very freak, and down right crude (black jokes) from women from my own state.

I am looking for a nice good heart woman

Will I ever go to a POF party no that's not my thing for many reason for a later date I tell you.( to tried to fight over my opinion)

I do stand by my statement. I feel there are a few racist and to many old ass klicks on the website. Like I say if people want to outcast them self from other people do what you do. I don't care
 SusieStL
Msg: 90
Posted: 4/6/2009 3:11:20 PM

I aint no Hossier b--ch. Don't know who your talking to? Just teasing

you can't be talking about me.... you know I was the sweetest gal you met this past saturday night.

just for that you owe me a drink.... and that is all I will say about that.... until I see you in person

(maaauuuhhhhhhhhh)
 TheKidof72
Msg: 91
Posted: 4/6/2009 3:25:08 PM
I am so glad that I have had the chance to meet so many people from the forums in real life to know that MLT is definatly of a different breed. From all the parties I have attended I have never seen someone get so angry and violent over an open discussion before on the forums as he did earlier. It's really sad to see how one indivdual can have so much anger pent up inside of them and then come on here bashing people with the same profile that he is using to find a date............I know that most of the girls I know would run the other way from this guy since you can see their history of what they have typed on the forums in their profile.

Guys like him make me realize how great it is being single!
 previouslyme
Msg: 92
Posted: 4/6/2009 3:25:35 PM
Sit back and relax. Four months doesn't get you very far. You will never find the diamond in the rough if you don't look in the rough and don't concentrate on the good things you want to share. It is not easy.
 mlt71
Msg: 93
Posted: 4/6/2009 3:45:41 PM
so angry and violent over an open discussion before on the forums as he did

What can you call a person who is not angry or violent
or don't have pin up issues

Like I said before but nobody don't read
I am a happy person I don't have angry issues I fight for my point of view.
I don't have to meet people who are racist when they write the stuff on the forum.

I know that most of the girls I know would run the other way
that is true
Half don't know what to do with a good man like me so all they could do is run
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 94
Posted: 4/6/2009 4:06:32 PM
Personally, mlt, looks like an ignorant ass. I'm sorry to say it, but you do not come into a forum and personally start attacking people for what they say and think. Our parties are integrated and I agree there are several black people that come and party, such as Tomfish, Tiffany, Truman, Charles and others.

I'm not racist, by any means, hell one of my good girlfriends is black. I do not think that others on here are racists either, never seen that side of anyone. Just because you make a comment about Chris Brown does not constitute someone as being racist either. There are tons of guys/girls that have been prosecuted and/or charged I'm sure with domestic violence in the world.
 mlt71
Msg: 95
Posted: 4/6/2009 4:15:03 PM
ignorant ass because I look good
or
a ass because I look good
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 96
Posted: 4/6/2009 5:33:05 PM
Honestly for anyone that knows me, knows that I go above and beyond to be friendly to anyone of any race or color. To state it the way you stated, oh well us minorities get preterbed when we hear a white folk say that, omg seriously. I do not understand why any minority gets offended when someone of the white race, states that they have a friend of minority status. Get over it, I'm one of the nicest and caring people that one will ever meet on here, and oh well if you do not get that or what I stated.
 TheKidof72
Msg: 97
Posted: 4/6/2009 5:51:10 PM
Ambie, calm down, did you not see the part of her post
I'm sure you meant no harm
, the way she put it she was being polite about it, try re-reading it without getting offensive.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 98
Posted: 4/6/2009 7:05:14 PM
Rusty.....if it is any consolation, it irks me when I hear a "My best friend is black!" or "I have dated Asians before!" as well. It's kinda like saying....cause you sewed up a hole in a sock, you are suddenly a tailor, for lack of better comparisons! LOL

I think what it is....is that the majority of us here (and possibly ALL) are NOT racists...and are not reverse racists....and it's something that offends us to be accused of such, second hand. In other words...when one lumps an entire group into a category (POF parties) as something...people react.

MLT...like you...I speak my mind. Sometimes I TRY to sit on my hands and not type....sometimes I wish afterwards, that I had bitten my tongue. I have no need to have the last word, but by God!...I want to make sure my voice is heard, once! LOL I am VERY opinionated, but open-minded at the same time. My most famous "personal motto" is "Just a happy medium, please!"

So maybe we could alllll just step back...recognize our verbal mistakes...and enjoy a happy medium! To agree to disagree. Without being ugly, violent, condescending, or offensive.

Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 99
Posted: 4/6/2009 8:33:51 PM

I'm sorry to say it, but you do not come into a forum and personally start attacking people for what they say and think.

Ambie, he didn't attack people for what they said or thought - he attacked them for what he imagined they might say or think if he ever attended a POF party. Look at it like this - it would be like my saying "I'm not going to any POF parties because there are too many cliques and there are too many people at those parties who hate women who are tall!". Then when someone objected to my comment, I would call them a hater, insult myself with derogatory anti-tall comments and language, attribute my comments to them and accuse them of being biased and discriminatory. Then I would threaten to go to the party and kick their ass for the perceived insults that they never made.

Let me know if you need further clarification.
 previouslyme
Msg: 100
Posted: 4/6/2009 11:48:11 PM
LOL... I think I will put on some heals this weekend, have a great dress picked out, for those guys that harrassed me in Junior and Senior high for being tall. And even better!!!.... for the ones that didn't! I love my height for the most part, it wasn't easy way back when, but now... play some ZZ Top.... he is the only one tha thads identifiable legs on here!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > IS POF A "KLICK" & WHY ARNT HIPPIES ALLOWED