Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 EH1
Msg: 444
Tattoos on women turn on or turn off? just curiousPage 19 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
It Depends on where they are and how extravagent. Large tattoos that are visible when she is conservativly dressed is almost always a turnoff because 9 times out of ten the motive for obvious tattoos is a lack of self esteem and the need to "wear something meaningful " on your skin. There is a reason that most places won't hire you if you have uncovered tattoos because it shows a lack of class and maturity.

Tattoos on butt cheeks are really hot as long as they are not to large. Tattoos in the small of the back are also attractive most of the time. It also depends what the tattoo is of sometimes. Tribals are generally not very attractive on women but some women can pull them off make their butt sexier. For the most part flowers and ribbon messages are the most attractive to me.
 mateo45
Msg: 446
view profile
History
Tattoos on women turn on or turn off? just curious
Posted: 2/1/2008 4:14:29 PM
I know that some folks get 'em as personal statements, or to commemorate events, etc.; heck, I still have an ancient one from in the Navy. It's their body, and tattoos may be fashionable, they may have meaning, but to the question of does it make a woman look "better" or "sexy", I gotta quote the immortal Martin Lawrence, "That s--t don't look good!'" Nothing's more sexy than a woman's beautiful skin, but there ain't nuthin sexy about something that only reminds me of bruises, auschwitz, or thugs!

And it can't be just a coincidence that you rarely see tats on the "lookers", instead they're mostly on the way overweight or not so cute types, who probably don't give a rip anyway. Sorry for any offense, just my preference.
 Blonde_charm
Msg: 447
Posted: 2/1/2008 6:50:50 PM
Hey roddw... just have to say not all men need thin women. And a woman being hot truly depends on the man/woman looking at them.

So same applies, I have found men and women without tattoos hot. And some men/women with tatts that were blazing. But for someone I don't personally find attractive, ink doesn't matter one bit.

And, speaking as a fat woman.... you are more than safe because you so don't do it for me. Aren't you relieved!!! lol
 jaguar0163
Msg: 449
Posted: 2/17/2008 2:35:49 PM
Oh yea tattoos on women are superbly hot!!! Send me a slightly curvey woman with some strategicaly place tattoos and she can lead me anywhere!!!
 NorseViking869
Msg: 454
Posted: 3/9/2008 8:02:57 PM

Hey roddw... just have to say not all men need thin women. And a woman being hot truly depends on the man/woman looking at them.

So same applies, I have found men and women without tattoos hot. And some men/women with tatts that were blazing. But for someone I don't personally find attractive, ink doesn't matter one bit.

And, speaking as a fat woman.... you are more than safe because you so don't do it for me. Aren't you relieved!!! lol

LMAO...I agree 100%
 TensawEagle1
Msg: 456
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 12:48:46 PM
I think they can be really cool if :

1). If they are tastefully placed

2). The quality of the artwork

That being said, it is really easy to go overboard!!!!

TensawEagle1
 newblue1970
Msg: 460
Posted: 3/11/2008 1:00:14 PM
I guess I'd prefer no tattoos, but if it was somewhat small or inconspicuous, I really wouldn't mind. I just wouldnt want her to be full of them.

Actually, the only SO that had a tattoo was the woman I married! Hhhmm... maybe thats why it didnt work out?
 blue eyed gal
Msg: 471
Posted: 4/7/2008 12:31:03 PM
As a tattooed chick I'm here to defend us! Good ink is art , no one want to see crappy ink pushed in with a saftey pin.
 blue eyed gal
Msg: 472
Posted: 4/7/2008 12:34:06 PM
Sat for 3 hours for the one on my profile
 cw35
Msg: 474
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2008 4:53:34 PM
That's like saying trailer trash can't afford money to smoke or drink. Not true. I see more of the "trailer trash" type with tats in my area. (Not that that's the only people that have them).
 cw35
Msg: 475
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2008 5:15:53 PM
tink: Very smart statement. Why should it be the reason for a turn on or turn off? If a person loves someone, it shouldn't matter one way or the other if that person decided to get a tattoo.
 hoppinonU
Msg: 476
Posted: 4/7/2008 5:25:28 PM
I gotta say, I don't like them on a womans boobs...............just seems cheap............especially if is says "Homogenized - 1 Gallon"
 pupdaddy12003
Msg: 477
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2008 5:28:33 PM
...Tattoos don't make you "trailer trash"....and a very well thought out and inked one is very artistic. My problem is...I don't care to see art on my women. It's like graffitti to me...Some of it is very beautiful. But I don't care to see it on the side of a bus, train or building. Same with a tattoo...sure some are beautiful...but if I see one on the ankle of a woman it completely ruins the line of a woman's leg to me. And the ones on a woman's breast really kill me. Every woman I know wants a man to look her in the eye when talking to her...instead of looking at her breasts. So why do some women put something that draws your eye to their breast..and then wonder why they can't get any eye contact out of you???? I dunno...I'm gettin' old..and set in my ways...I have to tolerate tattoos if I don't want to appear too "out of the loop". But I most certainly don't have to "accept" them.
 hoppinonU
Msg: 479
Posted: 4/7/2008 7:43:51 PM
or the ever popular ..............ass hat
 mattleee
Msg: 481
Posted: 4/8/2008 12:11:12 AM
yea i have several tatoos and i love them and i love them on women it is so sexie i love it
 COUNTRY364
Msg: 483
Posted: 4/9/2008 6:01:36 PM
FOR ME,ITS A TURN ON.IF ITS ARTWORK@EXPRESSIONISM,,,,CAN ALSO BE A PROJECTION OF ONES INNER BEING OR BEAUTY.PERSONALLY ,ONE THAT GETS ME IS WELL DONE ANGEL ON LOWER BACK. OR IF THEY HAVE ONE TO SHARE WITH SPECIAL PERSON IN PRIVATE.
 Chellci
Msg: 487
Posted: 4/13/2008 3:28:32 PM
i have 16 beautiful tattoos and you know what i look hot in a dress. i will one day look amazing in my wedding dress. no one tells me that i look rough or masculine. no one tells me i look cheap. yes it is a big "trend" right now with some of the world but for the rest of us its just a part of life. i'm not lower than you. if anything i might be considered bigger than you because of my open mindedness towards people with or without tattoos. you all need to keep your rude or mean opinions about tattooed women to yourself because i dont think anybody is on this site to be belittled by you and your 1800's opinion. we are people. we are inked. we are beautiful and when we die at least we leave a pretty corpse. what do you leave? worm food.
 chuckyB51
Msg: 488
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2008 3:37:00 PM
Personally I am not a big tattoo fan. One or two is okay.

To me tattoos take away from a womans natural and feminine beauty.
 hiie
Msg: 490
Posted: 4/14/2008 12:34:37 AM
I agree on the thinking about n getting somthin that means something to you, i knw i did. but i still am waiting to see the rest of your up close girl. lol
 jmrzeus
Msg: 493
Posted: 4/14/2008 11:18:52 AM
Turn ON if tastefully done, i have a tatty of unicorn/pegasis on my chest jim
 Mae B
Msg: 495
Posted: 4/14/2008 11:59:06 AM
Me being tattooed and being turned off by it comes up a bit too late in my situation, you can't see any of my 5 tattoos unless I'm naked.
When I've gotten men to that point, none have ever jumped up and ran out screaming like little girls that have seen a spider, because I happen to have tattoos.

I know it's a trend right now, but I'd like to think that a person would have the good sense to get the tattoo with great meaning to them, not just because it's a popular thing to do. Sadly that is not always the case. I look at all the young (under 25) set that cover themselves with tattoos (full sleeves & legs, complete back work, and lord forbid on their faces) and wonder if the ink they are getting really does mean anything more to them than a badge of supposed honor for being able to afford that much work or being able to sit through that much work. I hope they really really wanted it for personal reasons, not "just because".

I've wanted tattoos since I was little. Growing up I used to draw them on myself with different coloured permanent markers at every opportunity, and eventually got the real ones. They mean something to ME, they are not for display art for the masses. I will love them when they are indistinguishable blobs of faded colour that barely resemble what they once were. I also don't give a rats a$$ what other people think of them.

My father was in the coast Guard and had 6 all up and down his arms. He didn't want us to have any tattoos because of the stigma attached, but he also gave us great advice if we were going to get them.
He had a 6 inch by 4 inch smooth bald patch on his forearm where he had gotten one of his tattoos removed "the old fashioned way", cut off and skin grafted in it's place. He said that if we were going to get a tattoo that we hadn't thought about in depth, for a long period of time..and didn't end up wanting to keep, that was the method in which we would have it removed. It's kept myself and my two brothers from placing anything without meaning on our bodies quite well.

WokkaWokka
Msg: 496
Posted: 4/14/2008 12:33:23 PM
how many ? , where are they ? , and why'd ya get'em ?
all 3 matter
 cookinwithstu
Msg: 497
Posted: 4/14/2008 5:11:54 PM
I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE a tattooed woman. Not into facial or neck tattoos (done with my ride-or-die chick phase).

An inked woman is a HOT woman.

(As a side note, it has been my experience that women with tattoos are hotter in bed. Probably just a coincidence.)
 mthomjmark
Msg: 498
Posted: 4/14/2008 5:24:06 PM
Its disgusting; int he 80's men acted like women; black eye liner, make up, earrings, metrosexual dress; now women are acting like men; tats, piercings, and sleazy behavior.

We are in the "see me" generation. Tats and piercings are just another way that people get the attention that they crave so much. Me, I think its gross and destroys a womens beauty. Sleazy isn't beautiful.
 hoppinonU
Msg: 499
Posted: 4/14/2008 5:33:56 PM
mthomjmark, couldn't agree with you more, you put it perfectly...............when the fad passes there's going to be alot of stupid looking people out there................I think I'd notice people more by their attitude rather than their tats. It'd be nice to find someone who's not a prima donna, hung up on themselve and what they do. If kids talked about themselves like they do today back in the day, we'd think they were mental cases. I'm tired of everyone acting like they're famous and their lives are the most interesting drama around. Actually its rather trailer park..........it was always the poor trash out there that always had to build themselves up. Now every kid who put on a soccer uniform is suffering from his parents telling him or her he was then next Beckham. Some of these people are so self deludid they may never realize they have average lives like then rest of us.............of course I guess it is more exciting if you're piercing yourself like a pin cushion to get everyone elses attention.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >