Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 c_deacon
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Tattoos on women turn on or turn off? just curiousPage 2 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
I enjoy tasteful tat's....have one of my own, but prefer them to be smaller and in places where you can hide or show depending on who you are with and your mood.....
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 86
Tattoos on women turn on or turn off? just curious
Posted: 9/5/2005 12:29:37 PM
I'm NOT a fan of tattos at all. Seems to me that in today's age an intelligent,independent woman goes against the grain and keeps her body tat free.Fad following is NOT sexy.Breast tats=NOT sexy...lower back tats= NOT sexy....neck tats=NOT sexy doesn't matter the placement. Youth is NOT an excuse for stupidity. Besides, I think a woman's body is a work of art more precious than a De Vinci,Michelangelo,Rivera,Van Goghect. to put "artwork" on a woman's body seems like trying to paint a better smile ON the Mona Lisa . Also, tattos on 60 yo women do NOT look hot In fact it can cause trouble when the lines and letters drop and fold
 Wylde
Msg: 89
Posted: 9/5/2005 1:29:53 PM
I have the one....on my neck...no one ever sees it unless I wear my hair up (which is never). Personally I'd love to have a few more but with more thought put in to it. It's not a good idea to be shitfaced and decide..."wow...I think I wanna get a tattoo"
Some women look great covered in ink..half sleeves are sexy! Other women have tattoos scattered everywhere, homemade tattoos are the sickest thing EVER! Who ever told these people they were artistic, LIED!
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 95
Posted: 9/5/2005 3:20:04 PM
just adds to their character...

Huh? Character is an INTERNAL quality.Tattos,peircings,clothes,are ALL EXTERNAL....they are more likely to hint to the inside,and as likely to show that someone is a character rather than add to their character. NEVER mistake the 2

does that make or break your decision to contact this person ?

If I'm on the fence and not sure as to whether to contact someone, tats can be A factor in deciding to contact them however it is NEVER THE factor.Not quite as bad as someone mentioning that they have a missing front tooth (IMO) ...Then again,most who have missing front teeth weren't silly enough to wish that upon themselves
Just My OPINION
Seriously though, tattos are NOT sexy nor attractive to me. However an attractive woman with a tat or 2 who is a wonderful person who HAS class and CHARACTER rather than who is simply A character is better to find than a toothless woman without tats I mean is more appealing than a classless woman without tats.(point is,is THAT saying much?)

On the real.....tats are NOT sexy,NOT sexy,NOT sexy! Getting Inked Stinks!
Anybody can get a tat...its nothing special,a silly fad as far as western popularity is concerned.How independent or intelligent can it be to follow a trend that has lifetime ramifications? Like I said before...why try to augment a Van Gogh?Seems like a poor person who recently won the lottery and buys a $1million Rembrandt to show his great artistic taste and "class" then paints over parts of it to "make it even better" because he got a B+ in his 8th grade art class and heard artist have "class".
To me tats are like Zits that people ASK to get!!!!
People can do as they please,still doesn't make it wise.
 mcbobly
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2005 7:28:54 PM
I think they are cool if done tastefully. I have seem some on women that looked awful but most of the time they look great.
 smith2267
Msg: 102
Posted: 9/5/2005 9:48:50 PM
minimal tattoos are fine...but when 1/3 or more of her skin is tattooed, it's a turn off
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 106
Posted: 9/6/2005 2:14:13 AM
marathonman..How many 60 yo women with tats you hangin' with?

Ok,ok....you caught me hangin out at the retirement trailor park for senior broken down biker chicks watchin kids say " grandma, how did you change that rose in this picture of you, to Jack's beanstalk?"

I am thinking of getting a huge dragonfly between the girls..
then watch me spread my wings

May I spread them 1st?

poetguy
Msg: 113
Posted: 9/7/2005 7:19:10 AM
dont mind them
 Jaybo_31
Msg: 118
Posted: 9/7/2005 12:07:36 PM
I hate tatoos on men and women unless they are small and tasteful.
 Sassysis25
Msg: 120
Posted: 9/7/2005 12:10:11 PM
I have a Teddy Bear on my bum....
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 124
Posted: 9/7/2005 6:52:37 PM
This thread is not about judging a book by its cover outside of judging whether or not an induvidual finds tats on women a turn on? I DON"T.......To me tats are NOT sexy Not sexy Not sexy Not sexy Not sexy Not sexy
Like I said before, I think a womans body is the most precious work of art known,to put a tat on it is WORSE than trying to paint a better smile on the Mona Lisa. Tats are as ridiculous as breast implants(except for cancer patients) just cheaper(in more ways than 1)
I've YET to hear a logical reason for getting 1.

tats have meaning.....so,get a journal and write the thought express it through painting on CANVASS,or musical recording, It seems fadish and VERY inimaginative to get a tat to remember ANY thought or occasion....that is what paper is for right? Anyone hear of Hallmark? Hell plant a flower or garden to remember someone/thing A gift that keeps on giving

Can't compare a tat to a shirt or car.....while either may be of some reflection of you,ONLY a tat stays regardless of change of taste or maturation. Which is a key,MATURATION.

Also,NO never judge character by a tat,but tats say as much if not MORE about a person than the rims on their car,type of car,or amps in them,but MANY make "judgements" based upon those things.Can't tell me nobody has judged a 45yo man driving a Vega Hatchback(for those who know what THAT is) sporting long sideburns,bald on top, with double knit bellbottom pants,shirt opened to the belly with Bee Gee sounds coming from the portable 8track! ....THAT still is NOT as bad as tats IMO
ah ah ah ah stayin alive!
 2SaSSy4U
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2005 8:36:45 PM
Tattoos can be nice if they aren't too big and in the right places. I don't think a woman covered in tattoos is very attractive, but a few small ones are okay.
 tmbmx
Msg: 134
Posted: 9/9/2005 4:22:25 AM
Well if you are into tattoo's, there is a Female tatto artist expo in january in orlando fl. Only female tattoo artist showing off there stuff. It is a great show. It is like the who's who's of female tattoo artist. I have see some work tha has left me speachless. They are give great rates on work plus you can have it don by some of the best.
 stealth2
Msg: 139
Posted: 9/9/2005 11:17:03 AM
a sin in this world-----------natural woman body is beautiful without having to "yuck it tup" with so-called "art." If you want art, get a canvas and paint. Don't mess up a beautiful created body and skin. I looks cheap. I hope my woman will never do that.
 Stillalicious
Msg: 148
Posted: 9/12/2005 7:10:38 PM
He's obviously old fashioned sarah..pay him no mind-we are all entitled to our opinions.
 wilson06fan
Msg: 150
Posted: 9/12/2005 7:41:10 PM
My son (age 26) has several tats... and for my 43rd birthday wanted to give me one as a gift. After a lot of thought and worry.... I got a small one on my left shoulder. The reason I did get it was because it meant something to my son. The importance of my son to me could never be bought with a tattoo but if it made him happy....why not? Mine was designed by by son and therefor has special meaning to me...

BTW.... son told dad he was a "p*ssy for not getting one... mom did!" that alone would have made me get one! lol

kitchensink
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2005 12:38:22 AM
I'm not partial to women with tattoos on their biceps. I do like them, however, in most other places. The shoulders, the belly, most places on the leg, the boobs, the mound even -- those are very sexy.
 sweet1_4you
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2005 10:50:04 PM
I dont have one yet
although have decided to get one this year
however i want it to be unique
i would like it on my hip
so only when im nude or in swimsuit will it be seen
ive decided in a few lily flowers and a dragonfly on top
very colourful and beautiful art on me forever
i would like to know of a great tattoo artist who would do a supreme job
 sweet1_4you
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2005 10:52:23 PM
have peircings already and yes a few is sexy
same as tattoos
 dapperatom
Msg: 189
Posted: 1/20/2007 5:55:37 PM
i like them if its original. like sturgis - bob wills day and other rocking events/activities/hobbies, it got screwed up when yuppie hacks got in the act.

flg
 bobbyp719
Msg: 194
Posted: 1/21/2007 7:30:20 PM
are woman with tatoos a turn on ???

only is they are a trun on anyway
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >