Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Drink, Ink, & Wink Part VI @ Shady Jacks AFTERMATH (images)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 38
Drink, Ink, & Wink Part VI @ Shady Jacks AFTERMATH (images)Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Sorry I couldn't have been more help, Jim.

I remember seeing her but didn't pay any attention other than remembering the dress.
 SusieStL
Msg: 39
Drink, Ink, & Wink Part VI @ Shady Jacks AFTERMATH (images)
Posted: 4/6/2009 8:53:06 AM
FINALLY......I am done with uploading pics.

what is the deal with all of those silly peeps and sticking out their tongues????....

actually it was all in fun.. Andy you are a good sport and fun to hang with. Great meeting you.

FYI I think there was a connection..... in time we shall see. (it wasn't me)

I certaintly love the way Jack opened that wall up. It made for so much more room.

Kat, I did cut loose and had a GREAT time. I was the DD so the fun I had was with ONE drink early on and one "Redheaded Slut" shot. Yes, one can have fun being sober. I can enjoy friends and good time no matter what. (OK I admit a lot has to do with hanging with Karen and her positive vibes~~~luv ya gf)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 40
Posted: 4/6/2009 9:05:43 AM
Awesome pics, Suse! Thanks! I have some more that will be posted later on today...need to edit a few...LOL...but they are sooooo hilarious!

Connection? Seems like it happens a lot at Shady's!
 SusieStL
Msg: 41
Posted: 4/6/2009 10:02:40 AM
hey Kat... I have to say I love the way Shady Jacks is set up now... you can get away from the music and the pole if you wish which is cool because some of us like to talk a lot *as she grins and thinks this is not me*

So being able to get on the restaurant side and make use of those booths was great. There were times that we had 8 people squeezed into those booths. Many wanted to share in on that laughter. I know we were loud at times but what greater place to do so. It was great fun. I laughed so hard that my ribs were hurting.(I think a few others would agree with this) I even had to use my inhaler once because I was laughing so hard and I couldn't tell you the last time I used it.

I still say they have the BEST pizza there. I convinced Karen to get one.. then Cathy had to taste it also. We ALL three agree, kick bvtt pizza. (thin crust)

Oh, I did notice there were a lot of younger folks there.... for those that think this is an old folks party...

Thanks again Kat and Ash for setting this one up... get ready folks another get together coming up this weekend. See you there.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 42
Posted: 4/6/2009 10:07:46 AM
I agree....I love the way he busted out the bricks! Hopefully the basement will get put to use soon, as well! I love the kind of bars (so rare to find!) where you can walk here, there, upstairs, downstairs, inside, outside...Fast Eddies is kinda one...all their nooks and cubbies feel such, then the outdoor seating. Awesome!

Jack also bought some new equipment...is semi classing it up, without taking away the biker feel! He bought an Oasis machine for those of you who like those girly girl frozen drinks! LOL

Wish I COULD make it this weekend...but with Easter and my doing brunch again this year, no can do. You all have fun for me!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 43
Posted: 4/6/2009 10:49:35 AM
OK....done uploading! LMAO

I gotsa say it...I know I am partial, of course...but that little sh!t Ashleigh...she has the BEST SMILE I have ever seen! I dunno how anyone could look at that smile and not "catch it back!" It's contagious!
 SusieStL
Msg: 44
Posted: 4/6/2009 12:33:10 PM
OMG, Kat we are such freaks....

while you and Ash were messing with your gloss, here 2 booths down Karen and I were messing with ours. *smiles cause she set Karen up to get a kiss from bob*

I have that lip plumper and it taste like cinnamon...I told Karen about it and now she has some....

is there something in that stuff that makes it so addicting

... not sure if I would like being in a basement but being there with the doors open was too cool... I had to do a couple of tours for the newbies to show them around... and upstairs at the tat parlor. Hey did you know that one guy that does the tats, his last day was sat.. he got a job doing tats in TX. Lucky him... warm weather.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 45
Posted: 4/6/2009 12:38:43 PM
Yep...knew he was leaving...Ash went up to schedule a tat she wanted, and he did not have the time to do it!

Every time we have had a party at Jacks, I clued the main shop into us being there and that usually at least 3 to 5 folks would do a tat or piercing. They assured me that there would be sufficient peeps there...but...there was not! So...from now on it will be the Drink, PINK, and Wink Meets! The PINK can be all that yummilicious Lip Gloss!

What's hilarious is...EVERY time I go buy a new gloss (mine is nearly $10 a pop!) I say, "I am NOT sharing any more!" (I mean....ewwwww, anyway!) But then it ends up getting passed around! LOL
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 46
Posted: 4/6/2009 1:00:39 PM
Look again...Russell is in pics!
 ladymoonmoth
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/6/2009 5:51:23 PM
Hey Kat,
What pics am I in that Joni sent you, send them to me.....

I'll call you later this week and let you know how I am doing.
 Kprus60
Msg: 48
Posted: 4/6/2009 6:05:45 PM
Hey Andy... now ya going to charge me for those massages????? I thought you were my friend and buddy...Glad to hear you don't have to poo poo anymore... Crnl. Klink may not let ya back in Denny's if ya keep yelling out about us POFers... seriously...I have never laughed sooooo hard in my life with all of you guys ... can't wait to do it again...Andy I still owe ya a beer for that massage...catch ya next time...
 Kprus60
Msg: 49
Posted: 4/6/2009 6:25:52 PM
Hey "2 Flashes" lol...don't blame this on me gf...you were the DD by choice...I was simply a backseat passenger with a good looking guy (Bob)devil: playin think maybe I finally caught one...yay:..haven't done that in a long time ...but seriously gf...I had the best time of my life with all you great peeps...even getting some new peeps to come along...we will "CHANGE the WORLD" with those VIBES...luv ya gf...I think Cathy will start hangin with us now 2...she had a blast(think she liked the massage the best Andy)...
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 50
Posted: 4/6/2009 6:39:39 PM
Tru baby...will do...and sugar, you are snuggled in my thoughts and prayers!

Loves ya!
 SusieStL
Msg: 51
Posted: 4/6/2009 8:19:02 PM
Tru, I have said a prayer for you girlfriend.... let us know how you are doing when you are feeling up to it... I am VERY VERY VERY happy for you.

Karen you are one wild n crazy woman. keeping my fingers crossed for ya.

Andy owes me a foot massage...by the time I got over to the booth, he was waiting on his mushrooms... I couldn't expect him to massage my feet before he was to eat.

I have no problem with being the DD... like I said I can have a blast and be stone sober... like I was sat night. I think everyone needs a night like that atleast a few times a month.

previouslyme
Msg: 52
Posted: 4/7/2009 3:25:53 PM
You have truck stops on one side and Denny's the other side... east and west sides of Sharky's!
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 53
Posted: 4/7/2009 3:49:03 PM
Where's my foot massage at? I'm the one that has issues with my feet, I deserve one. For anyone that wants to know more about the mysterious guy that was with me, hit me up, I'll give you details.
 SusieStL
Msg: 54
Posted: 4/8/2009 9:42:19 AM
girl what are you talking about.. mysterious... I know his life story j/k

Ambie, you are 2nd in line cause I am #1

I didn't realize that this Fri Hillibility Authority is playing at O'Aces ..ggggrrrrrr I already made a commitment to watch the girls.. so sat night will be my night.

I am holding you Andy..... oh I mean holding you to it.. foot massage that is... I will be sure to wash them before I go to the party.
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 55
Posted: 4/8/2009 3:50:08 PM
Susie...we could auction him off ... with his sexy accent who knows what we could make off of it.
 SusieStL
Msg: 56
Posted: 4/10/2009 10:11:57 PM
girl .. if he were a little older.. I would be in trouble.. or is that he would be in trouble.

to me he is so laid back and then that accent.. OMG. *she smiles and thinks, heart be still*

HarleyKat~
Msg: 57
Posted: 4/11/2009 6:32:07 AM
Is this fella not a member?? LOL You need to get him online, if not....and share him very nicely!

TheKidof72
Msg: 58
Posted: 4/11/2009 7:31:30 AM

like I said I can have a blast and be stone sober

Susie, kinda like our Christmas party in 2007 I still think about that and just laugh. 3 gals in a hotel room, all completely sober, with some guy coming in and prancing around our room in his birthday suit. Who would have thought that the 3 sober gals would have the most fun that night, including having a room that was paid for by another guy. See, having snow isn't always that bad, without the snow we all would have drove home and not ever got to have that memory.

Looks like I missed a great party. Glad to see that there are so many newbies joining in on the parties.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 59
Posted: 4/11/2009 7:38:18 AM
Sooo funny....that was the WORSE party for me, Theresa! I shoulda dumped ma' date and joined you guys....cause I was stone cold sober, as well and coulda used the fun!
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 60
Posted: 4/11/2009 9:38:03 AM
He's not a member at all, Kat. Doesn't have a computer up north where he lives, I could always make him a profile, I'll ask him if I see him tonight if that's what he wants.
 SusieStL
Msg: 61
Posted: 4/11/2009 12:11:16 PM
Ambie you are confusing the shvt out of me woman.

Teresa, that was the funniest thing ever.. we never did get together to watch that clip... GNO soon LOL that was so freaking wild... remember..."GET ER DONE" and I am sorry you didn't make this party..I had a TOTAL blast. I love how SJ opened the place up.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 62
Posted: 5/28/2009 4:09:07 PM
Hey...just bumping up the former party threads to let those who have attended in the past, but may not know it...there is a WHOPPER PARTY this Saturday, May 3oth, at the Strat! See your LOCAL EVENTS listings for details, or check out the link on my profile in the first date section! :O)
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Drink, Ink, & Wink Part VI @ Shady Jacks AFTERMATH (images)