Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Drink, Ink, & Wink Part VI @ Shady Jacks AFTERMATH (images)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 55
Drink, Ink, & Wink Part VI @ Shady Jacks AFTERMATH (images)Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Susie...we could auction him off ... with his sexy accent who knows what we could make off of it.
 SusieStL
Msg: 56
Drink, Ink, & Wink Part VI @ Shady Jacks AFTERMATH (images)
Posted: 4/10/2009 10:11:57 PM
girl .. if he were a little older.. I would be in trouble.. or is that he would be in trouble.

to me he is so laid back and then that accent.. OMG. *she smiles and thinks, heart be still*

HarleyKat~
Msg: 57
Posted: 4/11/2009 6:32:07 AM
Is this fella not a member?? LOL You need to get him online, if not....and share him very nicely!

TheKidof72
Msg: 58
Posted: 4/11/2009 7:31:30 AM

like I said I can have a blast and be stone sober

Susie, kinda like our Christmas party in 2007 I still think about that and just laugh. 3 gals in a hotel room, all completely sober, with some guy coming in and prancing around our room in his birthday suit. Who would have thought that the 3 sober gals would have the most fun that night, including having a room that was paid for by another guy. See, having snow isn't always that bad, without the snow we all would have drove home and not ever got to have that memory.

Looks like I missed a great party. Glad to see that there are so many newbies joining in on the parties.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 59
Posted: 4/11/2009 7:38:18 AM
Sooo funny....that was the WORSE party for me, Theresa! I shoulda dumped ma' date and joined you guys....cause I was stone cold sober, as well and coulda used the fun!
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 60
Posted: 4/11/2009 9:38:03 AM
He's not a member at all, Kat. Doesn't have a computer up north where he lives, I could always make him a profile, I'll ask him if I see him tonight if that's what he wants.
 SusieStL
Msg: 61
Posted: 4/11/2009 12:11:16 PM
Ambie you are confusing the shvt out of me woman.

Teresa, that was the funniest thing ever.. we never did get together to watch that clip... GNO soon LOL that was so freaking wild... remember..."GET ER DONE" and I am sorry you didn't make this party..I had a TOTAL blast. I love how SJ opened the place up.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 62
Posted: 5/28/2009 4:09:07 PM
Hey...just bumping up the former party threads to let those who have attended in the past, but may not know it...there is a WHOPPER PARTY this Saturday, May 3oth, at the Strat! See your LOCAL EVENTS listings for details, or check out the link on my profile in the first date section! :O)
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Drink, Ink, & Wink Part VI @ Shady Jacks AFTERMATH (images)