Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Is it wrong to report / turn in illegal Aliens      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 7iron
Msg: 129
Is it wrong to report / turn in illegal AliensPage 10 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
hereshecomesagain: Are you saying we should allow illegal immigration for all and that includes murderers, rapists, drug dealers, child predators, thieves, prostitutes and all others of questionable character to just come on into our country? You don't think any of those types of people jeopardize our culture? What's to say leaders of some of the countries south of us don't just decide to empty their prisons and send all their convicts here so they don't have to feed and house them? If it were up to people who think like you do, that's what would surely happen. We have immigration laws to prevent these bad apples from joining our society and rightfully so. I wish some of you would realize these aren't all choir boys sneeking into the U.S., there are a lot of criminals among them.
 Sweet_Le_Senza
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Is it wrong to report / turn in illegal Aliens
Posted: 5/13/2009 5:35:09 AM

You're right - we should reward pimps and those who traffic in human-cargo rather than deporting them. :)

Suggesting that I insinuated they were criminal is insulting me.

Do you have any idea what country they are coming from? You think it would be right to send them BACK to a country where human rights are complety being violated? Does this sound normal to you?

People fleeing civil wars typically get refugee status.

Please don't insult my intellegence. I'm fully aware of this refugee status and how it works, or doesn't work and what is required. Many posts in here are ignorant of this as you know however you apprently miss this.

Many of these refugees that come over can have false documents because they are fleeing these countries. P.S I wouldn't be so proud of Reagan. Your presidents so far have been nothing more then a destruction to many peoples lives. May Obama be the change we all hope for!
 Sweet_Le_Senza
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2009 7:55:53 AM
are you suggesting I agree with allowing the entry of criminal aliens? Is that what you believe?
Do you think that is what my goal is?

My apologies. I guess "prostitution" and "smuggled in" gave me the wrong impression. How silly of me to think something like that insinuates lawbreaking on anyone's part.[\quote]

So women being forced into prostitution (human trafficking) from other counties are criminals? That's not very nice!
 Sweet_Le_Senza
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2009 5:42:02 PM

By the way, YES, we think only about ourselves

You're the Unites States of Ametica buddy! Your government doesn`t give a shit about anybody but themselves. Please don`t give me this sappy story of `asylum in the United States.`! That`s like an oxymoron!
 SAguy_06
Msg: 133
Posted: 5/14/2009 5:58:30 PM
MSG332~
The changes in culture are always due to immigration.

I disagree the most dramatic and profound changes in culture come because of war.
 NocturnalPrincess
Msg: 134
Posted: 5/20/2009 10:21:00 AM
If they are criminals, turn them in. If they are hard-working people, I say we should keep them. In fact let's give them a citizenship card and send over one of our welfare recipients in exchange. Let's let our criminals function over wherever, and keep the hard-working individuals that do not want a government handout here.
 krazykshaw
Msg: 135
Posted: 5/20/2009 11:01:42 AM
They want a place in this country how about they serve 4 years in the military then they can have there free rein and social given to them. Until then I wish we would close the border to Mexico. Hard working heart breaking to see family's get hauled away my ass they should make a show of it something along the lines of Dog the bounty hunter. Like other people have said we have enough problems we don't need them to add to it. Border patrol should be shoot to kill. Would you let someone break into your house eat your food take your job and use your money to go get seen at the hospital???

krazykshaw
Msg: 136
Posted: 5/20/2009 11:13:42 AM
Canada's a fuc*ing shining star
 NocturnalPrincess
Msg: 137
Posted: 5/20/2009 10:16:39 PM
I never suggested that any Illegal should take a job from one of ours. Only if they are working, let's send our welfare recipients over their countries and call it a trade. I know you cannot trade people like baseball cards, but the U.S. has plenty of people using, abusing, and sponging off the System.

Do you know that there are people that will go to the hospital via EMS for a headache who live in subsidized housing because they do not want to pay for their own Tylenol, and then they get a complimentary shuttle home? Give me a hard-working Illegal any day over one of those people. On that note, perhaps the Illegals need to simply get their paperwork in order.

That's it! We can have a government exchange system. Sort of like playing Monopoly or something. I know, a totally not politically correct post. Oh, well.
 krazykshaw
Msg: 138
Posted: 5/20/2009 11:39:02 PM
If there was a way to sort out who's using and abusing the system they should just be sent to a deserted island. I agree with you how our own people take advantage of systems set up to help them. I would rather not have Illegals taking our jobs away from our hard working people that are just out on luck right now. I know a guy who's worked hard all of his life and was recently laid off and cant find a job for nothing and he's great at what he does. It's just the area we live in. I prefer quality not many illegals can offer that because if they could they could be successful in there own country. So I'm sticking with shoot to kill
 gracengracie
Msg: 139
Posted: 5/21/2009 7:56:06 PM
Sorry Luna...
I'm a legal immigrant...but I paid taxes since the day I put my foot in USA.
I know illegal aliens can't get welfare, but how about the 100 kids they deliver??? I'm sorry but that's their passport to eternal welfare.
I don't mind illegal aliens as long as they pay for 100% of their expenses and they pay taxes as well.
Otherwise I don't think they should be welcome here.
Now...from that to calling them criminals!!!! Give me a break OP. There are many more criminals born in USA than in the illegal alien population.

This thread will cause lots of rant and fights between opposed points of view. Not a good idea IMO.
 Got Trance
Msg: 140
Posted: 5/21/2009 9:05:42 PM

Now...from that to calling them criminals!!!! Give me a break OP. There are many more criminals born in USA than in the illegal alien population.

That statement is beyond ridiculous.
And another thing, it does not matter why they are here. It is how they got here.
The fact that they are here illegally makes them a criminal. Each and every one of them.
 Got Trance
Msg: 141
Posted: 5/22/2009 1:14:34 PM

Most of the jobs that illegals do, americans would never do. And plus not to mention the little money they get paid.

Americans WILL do the job. It's just the damn illegals will do the job at a lower rate of pay i.e. under the table or using a stolen/fraudulent ID and SSN.
And I also blame the company that hires them.
 gracengracie
Msg: 142
Posted: 5/22/2009 2:07:11 PM
OP

<quote> The fact that they are here illegally makes them a criminal</quote>

Since summer is coming up, maybe you could sign up for LAW 101 summer class. You are lost.
People take illegal left turns...I don't think they are automatic criminals.
So your conclusion is WRONG.

Im against illegal immigration. As I am against anything illegal.

Op If you want to report illegal...go ahead, if its right or wrong....who cares...do as you wish and makes you happy. Just don't expect everyone to agree with your views and concepts.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 143
Posted: 5/22/2009 4:35:25 PM

new wave of immigrants just wants to rape America,

You want to give specifics, or are you just relying on flinging bullshit now...
 gracengracie
Msg: 144
Posted: 5/22/2009 5:59:43 PM
This thread is turning into a hate thread. No one will be right. We all have valid points and off the wall points.
OP is asking if reporting illegal aliens is bad or not. I guess technically is not BAD, in theory you r being a good citizen.
Illegal immigration is BAD. It's a leak to US economy to a certain point. Do not forget lots of those aliens get taxes withheld from their paychecks that they can never claim through a tax return. Who keeps that money??? UNCLE SAM.

Not even powerful and rich US government can stop it. So why even bother fighting over a problem not even the BIG government cant handle.
It so happens to be Mexico the poor neighbor....how about all the Asians that come into US as well and get all the benefits, Armenians, Philipinnos, Vietnamese, our ex enemies gets lots of welfare help....I don't want to be prejudice...illegals come from every corner of the world. So making this a Mexican issue or a Central American issue is plain ignorance.

Also to accuse them of being criminal and raping the US....I repeat, we have many more in house grown of that than the illegally acquired.
 krazykshaw
Msg: 145
Posted: 5/23/2009 2:47:05 AM
ElMachine are you f*cking serious I want to e-slap the sh*t out of you. NONE would take a job picking tomatoes under 90 degree weather. If you ever get the chance grab 15 month stay in Iraq 140 degree's building up this country. I mean building hammer nails type. Don't talk to me about Illegals picking f*cking tomatoes in 90 degree's. I know at least 10 people in my plt that would pick tomatoes in 90 degree's vs coming to this country me being one of them. On the other hand some people like it. If theres a system that can be abused its going to be abused its been that way for YEARS and will not change. White Black Brown we all have our hard workers and our pieces of shit that are nothing but a waste of air and tax payers money. American's won't take them jobs I bet there's Mexicans that won't take the same god damn job. You can't sit here and tell me Mexicans are the only race that takes the shitty work that no ones else wants. Because I can 100% back up the fact that theres going to be a White Black or Asian right there with them doing the same sh*t.

Back to the topic at hand. Hell no its not wrong to turn in Illegal aliens...Turn in as many as you can
 krazykshaw
Msg: 146
Posted: 5/23/2009 2:58:12 AM
If you are starving do you really think you should be having kids flee to the United states. You say how Lazy Americans are in your generalizations but we have 40 year old men with nothing left joining our military. Then you go to talk about how NOT every illegal is a criminal well NOT every American is lazy.
 gracengracie
Msg: 147
Posted: 5/23/2009 5:11:30 AM
WOW!!! Message 367
Pls put yr applied math knowledge to work, plus some of you common sense.
I was talking about US Jail population, not just your sunny So. CA statistics.
Hopefully you are taking into consideration the population in the Immigration detention centers.
CAlifornia is a very NOT REPRESENTATIVE state to talk about ethnicity of immates!! HELLLOOOOOO...
IGNORANCE??? I'm possibly as ignorant as you are, except I have 2 years less ignorance under my arm. I'm a CPA and also worked in finance for 22 years in a SO CA garment public CO??? I read a lot, traveled the world and Latin America a lot and learned not to be prejudice and closed in my little So Ca beach town.
I also like the good living but can easily so w/o them. I am lucky to have retired at 47 being a 1st generation immigrant!!! All with my honest and LEGAL work!!!!! If I was ignorant, wonder what is left to the rest of the people.
Read a little more before embarrassing yourself calling ignorant to people that are not.
BTW I don't take offense because I consider the source.
 baker1972
Msg: 148
Posted: 5/23/2009 6:09:08 PM
i've got news for you some of the illegal aliens that are coming into the country are coming here to try and have a better life. Have you ever asked someone who is here illegally what their life was like where they came from? and aren't we descendants from immigrants? I know they may be here illegally but all some of them want is a better life. i had to call immigration one time, it was work related, and quite frankly immigration doesn't care about illegal aliens unless they are breaking the law.
 NocturnalPrincess
Msg: 149
Posted: 5/25/2009 8:40:13 PM
I knew a woman that was here legally on a Green Card, and she was so thrilled and enthusiastic to receive her American Citizenship.
I knew another woman that got the snot beaten out of her from a man because she feared without taking the beatings she would not be allowed to stay in this country.
I wonder how many people die annually trying to sneak across the border just to make a better life for their families? Yes, these are people willing to work for very low wages for very hard work, because it is still better than the conditions back home.
In the meantime, you have our naturally born residents abusing the system right and left and completely abusing the welfare system and not wanting to work.
I still say that our country should take qualified Illegals and make them legal and send out our abusers of the sytem to their countries. I'll bet that our welfare system would ultimately save a lot of money.
 NocturnalPrincess
Msg: 150
Posted: 5/25/2009 9:36:21 PM
Donkey Pimp,
You left out any commentary about sending our own abusers of the system in the U.S. back to their countries.
That would make room, probably, for both the Legals and the Illegals.
 carlsev
Msg: 151
Posted: 5/29/2009 11:25:31 PM
"A bigot is a person who is intolerant of or takes offense to the opinions, lifestyles or identities differing from his or her own, and bigotry is the corresponding attitude or mindset. Bigot is often used as a pejorative term to describe a person who is obstinately devoted to prejudices, especially when these views are either challenged, or proven to be false or not universally applicable or acceptable"

WIKIPEDIA
 NocturnalPrincess
Msg: 152
Posted: 5/31/2009 6:17:16 AM
I guess I believe in giving qualified people a chance. I knew one woman from Hungary that was so thrilled when she passed her citizenship test. She probably knows more about US culture than 95% of the people collecting welfare.
I would rather sponser a hard-working person that does not speak American (referring to it as English is giving a lot of people too much credit) over someone that has learned to milk and abuse the System, whether they were born here or not.
That is why I support a body exchange. Let's send our worthless people over to their countries and keep the people that risk their lives to come over to the United States and actually want to work and are willing to work hard. These are people that do not want a hand-out; they simply want a better life. We'll keep thier workers and send them our garbage.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 153
Posted: 5/31/2009 7:06:22 AM

Let's send our worthless people over to their countries and keep the people that risk their lives to come over to the United States and actually want to work and are willing to work hard.

I agree that we should allow hard working non-americans to work here, but I feel they at some point should go back to their homeland.

As for worthless americans...The're like the older brother that's always barrowing $50 bucks...I may complain, but blood is thicker than water...
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Is it wrong to report / turn in illegal Aliens