Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LuvU4Now
Msg: 4
Ever walk in on your significant other... witn an other?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I would have dropped my drawers and joined the fun!
 exiss
Msg: 9
Ever walk in on your significant other... witn an other?
Posted: 4/6/2009 4:06:33 PM
Never happened to me but it did to a friend's son, He went over to see his g/f (think they were engaged even), she lived in a ground floor apartment. Her bedroom window was on his way towards the entrance of the building and happened to see her in bed with another guy. Just so happened that the bed was right below the window, and he showed his displeasure by peeing thru the screen. I guess that brought a quick halt to their antics......
 Tonyrocks
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Ever walk in on your significant other... witn an other?
Posted: 4/6/2009 6:30:02 PM
I dont know whats scarier the women in bed with another guy or you saying oookkkayyy
 daynadaze
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Ever walk in on your significant other... with an other?
Posted: 4/7/2009 12:23:45 AM
I walked in on my first husband having sex in his place of business with a married woman I'd gone to high school with. He was all lies and it's not what it looks like, while she giggled and obviously thought it was funny, great ego trip for her and plus she was getting free service, otherwise known as prostitution. Here I'll have sex with you and you fix my car for free. So, her purse was sitting there in front of me, I picked it up and took it home, thought about it, took the cash she had and while my husband stood outside begging me to give the purse back and not be a witch about the whole thing, she cried & cussed, I told her to send her husband around the next day to pick up her purse and I was keeping the cash as stud fee.

Her husband did show up for the purse, told me her lie about what happened, I told him the truth about what happened, we all ended up divorced within a few years. I was kind of surprised at how calm I was at the time, but I think it's partly shock and partly running on remote, plus when I'm super mad, I get really quiet and seem calm...just before I explode into total crazy. I guess I wasn't that mad, more relieved when I realized I could get out of that marriage, there was a loophole.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >