Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Easter Traditions in Missouri      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 previouslyme
Msg: 34
Easter Traditions in MissouriPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
You do, but it seems glitter just doesn't want to be washed away! Glitter is one of the things we like they way it looks but it is annoying when you are trying to clean up. Messes up my test when I get the cute little girls that use glitter and it is in there hair/ and on the scalp... trying to get a good reading with my test is yuck!
 Lisalsb
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Easter Traditions in Missouri
Posted: 4/12/2009 6:46:27 PM
Hi Everyone. Hope y'all had a great and blessed Easter. I finally made my confirmation last night ( In the Catholic Church ) and had dinner w/ family and friends here at the house. As usual for the holidays, we all ate wayyyyy too much food and then we lay around and whine about it for a couple hours. LoL
Ah well, life goes back to normal tomorrow ...
Wait! Define normal, right?
HugZ
 Lisalsb
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Easter Traditions in Missouri
Posted: 4/13/2009 5:26:29 AM
"Blessings to you, Lisa on your Confirmation. Rusty"
============================================================

Thanks, Rusty ... it was really nice. A new beginning, fresh start. Hope you had a great Easter!!
Lisa
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Easter Traditions in Missouri